Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
The next day Ajay left. One day later- when Jyoti answered the door she wasn't surprised to see Mr. Misra standing there. Nowadays, she always expected the worse... and Mr. Misra was "the worse." However, she was surprised to see him carrying a large sports bag. Mr. Misra didn't bother to wait for an invitation and pushed his way into the house. Jyoti closed the door and followed Mr. Misra. When he entered her bedroom he placed the sports bag on the floor. He saw Jyoti staring at it.

"I'm going to be staying for a few days," Mr. Misra said matter-of-factly.

"What? You can't. My kids."

"When they're home I'll be out of sight."

"But your work? Your wife?"

"The company will run without me... and my wife will be fine."

Jyoti was flabbergasted. She didn't know what to say. It was insane to have him in her house while her children were home. She had to put her foot down even if it meant that Ajay would go to jail and they'd have financial problems. This was going too far. She couldn't have her children involved.

"Mr. Misra, please leave my house immediately," Jyoti said with less conviction than she tried to make it sound.

Mr. Misra ignored Jyoti and picked up his sports bag, dropping it on her bed. He pulled out his phone, played a videao and showed it to Jyoti. Jyoti stared dumbly at the screen and then caught her breath, her hand covering her mouth. She saw herself on the screen.

"I have many cameras in my office," Mr. Misra said. "After some editing, it made for a very nice video."

The nightmare of the day in Mr. Misra' office came back to her as the video played. When she watched herself climb under Mr. Misra' desk and blow him, and then watched her husband come into the office and sit down, her knees went weak and she collapsed onto the bed.

"I don't think we have to watch the entire video..." Mr. Misra said, "unless you want to."

"NO! Turn it off."

Mr. Misra stopped the video and played another one. She was shocked when she saw being triple teamed at the party.

"It gets real good later," Mr. Misra said chuckling. "But I guess you already know that. I have photos too. Mr. Ichiro was very happy to give me them as a thank you."

"What would your children think of their mother when they see these vidoes?" Mr. Misra asked.

"My god! NO! You wouldn't. You couldn't. For god's sake, they must never see them!"

"What do you want?" Jyoti asked meekly.

"You know what I want."

Defeated, Jyoti's shoulders slumped and she hung her head. "Okay, you win."

"Good. Show me your daughter's bedroom."

"What?! Why do you want to see Disha's room?" Jyoti cried out as only a shocked, protective mother could.

"Just take me there."
[+] 1 user Likes sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins-Updated (blackmail, humiliation of innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 26-03-2020, 02:48 AM