Romance My romantic journey with my girl bestie
From this update, The story is going to be narrated by a third person, not sunny. 

When water splashed on his face, he came to know that it was a dream where he was about to fuck her ass. She looked normal then. It seems that she had forgotten the bike incident. 
     While she was laughing seeing his condition, he stood up wiping his body and pushed himself on her to clean his wet body with her body. He playfully rubbed his whole body with her's so as to make her wet. 
     He pushed his head towards her's and rubbed her face with his face. While he was rubbing her face, his lips were touching her whole face. Her cheeks, forehead, chin, neck and sometimes her lips too.
    His half erected dick was rubbing her pussy area over her dress and his hands groping her body to find her boobs. When he found her boobs, he lightly touched and rubbed over them. 
    “Stop it idiot. It is too cold” pushed him away and wiped her body with a blanket. “are you mad?  I have just taken bath. You were spoiling my dress again.” she scolded him lovingly. 
     “ok leave it. Why did you poured water on me?” he asked pinching her on shoulder. 
     She shouted in pain while rubbing her shoulder and immediately she tried to pinch his thigh. She placed her hand on his thigh so that half length of her hand is on his lap. That is her hand is pressing his dick down. He was mesmerized by her touch. 
     She caught some flesh on his thigh between her 2 fingers and pressed hard for which he screamed. She is moving his hand to and fro to pinch various places “tell me now. Will you pinch me again?”
      He is enjoying her touch on his dick. That pleasure is more important to him than the pain he is getting from pinching. He controlled his pain and feeling her massage to his dick. 
      “yes. I will.” pinched her again and ran away. 
      “you bloody. I will kill you today. You are finished.” running towards him. 
      “what?  You can not do anything. First catch me if you can” running towards the water tank at the corner of the terrace. 
      “once you get caught, you will be no more” she is running after him. 
      “tell me this shit after you caught me” he revolved around the water tank and left the terrace to their room through the steps. Ammu follows him as well. 

Please tell your opinion about changing the Protogonist. Thank you.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My romantic journey with my girl bestie - by Sunny5872 - 14-02-2019, 09:35 PM