Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
from buying one. But right now seeing this much cherished outfit in Meenakshi’s hand I honestly was much pleased though did not reflect that to her.

Meenakshi: This orange (indicating to the top) would go very nice and contrasting Madam with the off-white (indicating the legging).

I took the dress from her hand and was checking the texture, elasticity, and size.

Meenakshi: Madam, you ought to show off your legs much more… you should scrap saris and always wear churidar or leggings … this actually gives you Madam great opportunity to show off your shapely legs without revealing any skin at all!

Me: Yes, I know… but it’s not possible always naa… I have to keep in mind of my in-laws!

Meenakshi: Oops! That’s a point… right! Anyway, you can enjoy it here at least without any hesitation…

Me: Very true!

Today I was much more confident in wearing this modern day clothing and confidently stepped ahead into the adjacent room to change my dress. I quickly undid my sari and petticoat and stepped forward towards the mirror wearing my blouse and panty. I moved to the side and adjusted my panty stretching the sides of it over my smooth round ass so that it covered maximum of my naked ass skin. I could not prevent myself from inserting my fingers once inside my panty front to scratch my hairy choot as I knew I would not get a chance once I was with Mahesh.

Khusss! Khussss! Khusss! Khusss!

I continued to scratch my dense pubic hairs for a while closing my eyes and then undid the buttons of my blouse and adjusted my bra on my heavy tits by pushing the cups upwards so that I felt comfortable and the cups also remained properly fitted over my adequate boob flesh. As I was standing half-naked in the room I could feel automatically my nipples had gone somewhat hard and I quickly took the cream-colored legging and inserted my legs in it one by one.

Though initially it was easy inserting my legs into the legging, but as I started to pull the dress up my knees midway over my fair robust thighs, the leggings got stuck and I had to pull it with some force to cover my legs. And again, while I tried to pull it over my ass to my waist, I could sense that not only the waist elastic of the legging was too stiff, but also the circumference (rim of the dress at my booty) was not enough to accommodate my heavy ass! I had a trying time to get into that legging and at last was able to pull it up till my waist.

As I turned sideways towards the mirror and checked myself I indeed was astonished as I was looking unbelievably stunning in that cream-colored legging which actually had accented my hips and legs in the most enthralling manner! Though the outline of my huge round bottom was pretty much evident through it, but the very sight of the legging on my body made me ten times smarter!

I did not waste time and quickly got into the orange top to cover my upper treasures. Undeniably this dress seemed to have suddenly reduced my age by quite a few years! The top was thankfully not too tight over my big tits and I was comfortably covered though the conical tips of my full-sized breasts were jutting out of my top in an eye-catching fashion, but the overall smart impression the dress was attributing to my figure was certainly appreciable!

But there was a problem elsewhere!

The orange top that suited so very well with the off-white leggings was just slightly short in length which was quite irritating for me as it exposed my belly button area. The top was of the modern day short variety and ended just about at my navel and as I checked my backside in the mirror to my utter shock the outline of my panty was pretty much evident through my off white leggings! Before I could make any adjustment, Meenakshi intervened.

Meenakshi: Madam, hurry up…

Me: Yes, yes… am done… almost!

I quickly did some final adjustment to my legging at my waist, stretched my panty back cover as much as possible over my round ass, and also straightened down the top as much as possible.

Meenakshi: Wow! Madam you are looking splendidly sharp in this! Believe me!

Me: Thanks.

Meenakshi: Oh! Madam… the leggings has made your legs look even more sec… I mean shapely… and the crowning thing undeniably is the short cut of the top… Ufff! Main to March jawa….

Me: Com’ on Meenakshi…

Meenakshi: Madam, just take a walk… let me check …. how you fare in this attire...?

Me: I must appreciate your choice…. it indeed fits very well on me... I checked that in the mirror.

Meenakshi: Thanks madam… still if you can just walk… I wanted to check….

Before she could complete her sentence I started walking towards the wall at the further side and in fact I was enjoying the appreciative stares of Meenakshi as well as the other woman in that room. Though she was silent he smile depicted that I looked smart and sharp in that outfit.

As I walked my heavy ass cheeks undulated sexily inside my dress and with practically no additional cover (as is the case with churidar or salwar suits) on my big mature ass, I was indeed appearing awfully sexy. Moreover, the legging being off-white in color, my heavy ass seemed to be projected more prominently through it and with the panty line subtly visible things were really pomp. Moreover, my belly button was constantly visible from the front due to the short length of my top.

Meenakshi: Perfect! Madam, today you will surely run a steam roller over that scoundrel!

Me: Okay… okay… don’t flatter much… can you do my hair?

Meenakshi: Surely Madam.

I was done within the next 15 minutes and off we went to Gangu kuwa point. It was afternoon time and a cool breeze had started blowing already; overall the weather was pretty much pleasant today. Mahesh came to pick me up and after bidding ‘bye’ to Meenakshi, I started my driving lesson quite assertively igniting the engine and taking the car from neutral to first gear. I confidently drove from the main road (though it was pretty much devoid of traffic) towards the lonely stretch where we practiced yesterday. Today from the very beginning Mahesh sat on the edge of the passenger seat in the front (adjacent to me) and was quite keen to help me at every step in addition to chat with me on redundant topics. He seemed to be too friendly and supportive today! I smiled within myself though I was slightly surprised at this approach from the word go!

Soon I ripped through his hyper helping attitude as I felt his elbow brushing and grazing my conical boob tips a couple of times over my orange top within the opening 5 minutes of today’s driving lesson! Naturally I was a bit shy and felt rather annoyed as I had entered the car only moments ago and my initial reaction was to squeeze back into my seat avoiding his elbow brushing, but the angle inside was such that it was always an advantageous position for Mahesh. He continued to babble on useless topics and I was just nodding and grinning as I looked ahead driving the car with obviously his active participation in maintaining the car on track. His right arm almost continuously brushed and pressed on my right mammary as he shared the steering wheel while guiding me. We had not even covered a couple of kilometers that I noticed a “"Happy Driving School" ambassador car parked on the wayside!

Me: Is it not of your garage’s?

Mahesh: Oh! Yes… right you are Anita! But… but what happened? Why is it parked here?

As we conversed we closed in and Mahesh applied the brakes just adjacent to the car.

Mahesh: Arree…. Harpal… my friend… what on earth happened?

Mahesh got out of the car and walked towards a fair-looking guy whom I could safely term as Punjab-da-puttar! His name was Harpal and he had the turban, the physique, the height, and the rough look to be a perfect example of a middle-aged masculine Punjabi.

Harpal: Oye… kya batayen! Sali start hi nehi le rahi hai! It won’t start up! Its actually giving trouble today from the word go!

Mahesh: Harapl… that’s why I always keep telling you… learn the basics of the engine…kisi din fasoge! Hua na aj! Huh! Chal hut!

Mahesh elbowed him and opened the bonnet of the ambassador and started checking inside and just at that moment Harpal spotted me inside the car.

Harpal: Oye! Ye beautiful kudi kaun hai?

Mahesh: She is from Varanasi… she is learning driving.

Harpal: Oye! Tu to badda luckky hai yaar! Kya sexy looks hai… kya ada hai… kya angrai le rahi hai baithe baithe…. Wah!

Mahesh: Talk softly you idiot! Will you? She will hear you! She is Meenakshi’s sister… woh ashram-wali… remember?

Though Mahesh warned him, but I could hear everything as Harpal’s voice was quite loud and clear and more so as the place was absolutely desolate.

Harpal: O I see! But… but how long have you been teaching her?

Mahesh: Arre… only yesterday!

Harpal: Oh! Tab to tu kuch maza le chuka hai ek din mei…. Kiyu? He he he… Yaar give me a chance too!

Mahesh: Meaning?

Harpal: Arre… tu bol na the repair will take sometime and till such time I will guide her on the wheel.

Mahesh smiled and was nodding as he looked at Harpal.

Mahesh: Tu sala harami… kabhi change nehi hoga… mauka dekha… to nikal pada!

Harpal: Guru-ji… am following your footsteps only!

Mahesh: Huh! But… in any case… it will take at least half an hour to get your engine going.

Harpal: Great! Just what the doctor ordered!

Mahesh: Ha ha ha… But… yaar… don’t do anything too rude or I mean not too fast you know… mind you... Don’t do anything silly which spoils both our interest… I have done the groundwork… you add the top-up now and then… sali ko dono mil ke lootenge!

Harpal: Ji ustad! Yaar… (looking at me) ye to ekdom mast item hai!

Mahsh: Yes… fresh and tight… college girl… though a bit plump!

Harpal: College girl! Wow! You made my day mere dost!

Both were smiling and then whispered something amongst themselves and started coming towards me. I pretended as if I had not noticed/heard them at all and was busy adjusting my dress! I pretended to adjust the shoulders of my top.

Mahesh: Hey Anita… there’s some good news and some bad news…

I looked up at Mahesh. From the corner of my eyes I did notice Harpal; he genuinely appeared much smarter, stouter, and tough-looking than Mahesh. I admired his physique in my mind.

Me: I err… what do you mean? I did not get you actually…

Mahesh: Well I mean … before that meet him… he’s Harpal… he is my partner at the driving school. He is junior to me and is still learning the engine mechanics part… but he is an excellent instructor!

It was looking very odd for me to sit inside the car while the two men were standing outside; so I decided to get down from the car.

As I tried to descend from the car, Harpal quickly opened the driver seat door for me; though this was a bit hyper approach, but I liked his attitude. Hardly could I guess his cunning thoughts that he actually wanted to get my rear view as I alighted from the car. I could only grasp and realize that when I noticed Harpal’s eyebrows appearing like a bow and his “wow” expression on his lips! I tried to cover from it but there was not much I could do due to the shortened length of this modern day top. Moreover, I was not at all habituated wearing these short things and I could not control exposing my panty waistband on my backside from below my legging as I got out of the seat in a crouching fashion. I noted from the corner of my eye that Harpal was blatantly gaping at my round ass.

Mahesh: Harpal’s car is down as you can see… and as I can figure it out its not a regular minor hitch… it will take some time… at least an hour to fix the engine… (he shrugged) …but I don’t want to waste your precious time… as Meenakshi said you will be leaving tomorrow for Varanasi…

Me (trying to be as honest as possible): Yes, yes…

Mahesh: Then I must take care so that you do not lose on the practice session.

Me: O… okay… thanks for that.

Mahesh: I suggest Harpal will guide you through on the wheel while I mend his car’s engine… because that’s important too! I think you will not have any problem… he is a very good trainer… is that okay for you Anita?

Me: Err… ye… yes. As you say!

I really had no choice! My main aim was to keep Mahesh engaged so that Meenakshi could trespass in his house – whether it was me who was engaging him or the faulty engine did not matter really.

Mahesh: Since I have detailed you the basics yesterday… you just practice today what you have learnt and if you get stuck Harpal is there to lend you a hand…so Harpal… is that okay with you?

Harpal: Sure, sure …it will be my pleasure!

Mahesh: Okay then… you get back here in approximately one hour Harpal…

Harpal: Fine. Madam….time is precious for you… so please let’s get going!

He opened the door of the car for me again, but this time from my front and hence I was more comfortable.

Me: Yes… thanks.

He closed the door and was into my adjacent seat in a flash and we started off waving to Mahesh. I slowly drove the car through the desolate village road and Harpal was holding onto the steering wheel aiding me to keep the car on track.

Harpal: Madam… I learned that you are from Varanasi… I have one sister whose sasural is at Varanasi…
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:45 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM