Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Next
The turn was indeed a bit sharp and it was a complete circle around the abandoned temple. Mahesh did not remove his hand off my upright tit which indicated to me that I need to continue to blow the horn, but what he did next took me almost to seventh heaven of ecstasy!

As I turned right by the temple, Mahesh further instructed me to change the gear for additional deceleration. And for that he used his left hand to grab my other breast! Hence the situation was such now that my driving instructor was holding both my throbbing boobs in his two hands!

I could distinctly listen to an “Aaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaassssssssssss-like whimper as Mahesh held my twin big tits from the back in his two hands. I almost closed my eyes in sexual delight and thrill, but quickly realized that would be too fatal to do sitting on the wheel. I clenched my lips with my teeth and held my composure as I could feel Mahesh was literally cupping my milk tanks this time, not any gentle casual touch to indicate me a driving instruction, but clearly a sexual gesture.

He grazed and pressed his fingers on my tight boob flesh and tightened his palms on the contours of my conical tits. Though I really liked his hot touches, but had to be alert as I was driving the car through the circular path.

But Mahesh surely did not want to miss any moment of this circular path drive!

Though the gear change was over he continued to press my left breast and this time almost trying to grab the whole flesh over my churidar top! I tried to shuffle a bit in order to free myself secondary to feeling extremely tight inside my bra, but just at that moment I could feel Mahesh was able to trace my erect and standing nipples (they had grown to their full size inside my brassiere due to his constant sensuous touching) and he readily traced them and started poking them with great enthusiasm!

Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I moaned within myself! Ripples of joy instantaneously started flowing all over my body and it was getting extremely hard to keep control over myself.

The car went on completing the circle, but I was so tempted by my driving instructor’s lewd moves that I continued to press on the accelerator mildly, blowing the horn concurrently controlling the steering for a second lap round the temple!

I was not sure whether Mahesh noticed it or not because he was too much engrossed feeling my big firm upper treasures. The form of touch had completely changed by now and he was virtually squeezing my full-sized, succulent breasts with both his hands and trying to push desperately his hard erect lund into my big round gaand. I was getting extensively charged up and it was indeed getting increasingly difficult for me to maintain the steering wheel. I could comprehend Mahesh was losing control and I could hear his heavy breathing and he had started to even gently kiss my neck depicting his kindled condition! I gasped and almost had goosebump all over my body feeling Mahesh’s wet sticky lips on my neck area.

He was almost grunting as his clutches on my mammaries got tighter by the minute extracting as much pleasure as he could from my well developed breasts. Undoubtedly he must have been enjoying this ride to the fullest as I could easily feel the increased strength of his erect dick hitting my ass flesh.

As I tried my level best to follow the circular path round the temple adjusting the steering wheel more to the right, Mahesh was virtually giving me no opportunities to concentrate in any way! He slid his hands down the contour of my boobies and started pushing my bra-covered tight breast flesh up with his hands thrusting the undersides of my tits. The effect must have been a great experience for him due to the weight of my big-sized, firm boob flesh. Though none of us uttered a single word, we were engaged in weird sexual pleasure!

Afterall I was a housewife… I had a family…. he was a complete stranger to me and that too a driver…. but the situation was such that I was virtually sitting on his lap, placing my ass in between his legs enjoying his subtle thumps and liberally accepting his open boob squeezing from the back! But all goods come to an end and soon the encircling (second lap) was complete and I could realize if I extend it more I would have no control on myself and lose my honor completely.

I had to steer the car to the main road for my own dignity though I could not avoid the fact that I was enjoying this lap driving to the hilt! I immediately tried to adjust my posture in his arms and poor Mahesh virtually had no other option but to remove his hands off my juicy tits. He must have been utterly excited squeezing the big boobs of a matured housewife like me in a completely unhindered manner and his unwillingness was accented by a rough grunt that he exerted as the car rolled onto the main road again. I could not stop giggling hearing that even in that utterly compromised and exhausted state!

Mahesh: Ahhh! Stop…. stop the car….please s-t-o-p!

I could well realize his condition from the way he uttered the above words; he was thoroughly excited and must have been much disappointed as the car was back to ‘normal’ route. In fact I also needed a ‘stop’.

Seeing the opportunity I stopped the car by the wayside and quickly got out of it. My undies were in miserable shape and my churidar top had hiked in the front and curled up under my ass as I sitting stationary for a long time. As I alighted from the car virtually my whole panty-covered ass and crotch were visible quite clearly through my ultra-tight churidar pants! I tried my best to keep my top down to cover my dignity and started adjusting them to look somewhat decent. Mahesh also followed suit and alighted from the car adjusting his pant-front where the bulge was extremely evident. I could not stop smiling the way he was adjusting his brief inside his pants to accommodate his erect lund.

Mahesh was smart enough to ascertain what was the order of the day at that time and immediately started commenting on weather and climate and the general beauty of the landscape of that place to make things lighter for both of us. I was still breathing heavily and my heaving breasts were going up and down inside my dress quite awkwardly; Mahesh handed me a bottle of water to get calmer. I could realize it was getting late now and Meenakshi must have been waiting for me. I just desperately hoped that she could get hold of the much needed pics and tape by this time.

Me: Is it not getting late?

Mahesh: Oh yes! Right you are Anita… I almost completely forgot that your didi will be waiting for us. sorry… actually… err… I was too much involved in you… err… in your lessons…

Me (smiling shyly): It’s okay Mahesh… (I almost whispered) …I can understand.

This time Mahesh got into the driving seat and I took the passenger seat in the front and he drove through quite swiftly towards Gangu kuwa point. On the way back I could sense Mahesh was eyeing me time and again and at times while he changed the gear his fingers brushed my warm thighs over my churidar pants and honestly I did not mind that.

Mahesh: It was a good day’s lesson… isn’t it?

Me: Yes…

Mahesh (slowly shifting his left hand from the gear onto my right leg!): Am really glad Anita the way you picked up things on day #1…

I nodded and he smiled in appreciation

Mahesh: …since the time is short I had to take up lap driving because that’s the best way to…

Me: Ya… I did learn quite a lot…

Mahesh (now gently pressing on the tight warm flesh of my thigh over my dress): Didn’t you like the new concept of lap driving?

I nodded with a bashful smile and looked down. I felt a bit nervous as I was quite unsure as to how to react to him and wondered what signal my shy smile gave to him. Since it was a lonely stretch Mahesh did not feel the need to change the gear and continued to rest his palm on my right thigh. He left his hand so casually and effortlessly above my knee that I could not react even!

Me: Err… I mean… how far are we Mahesh?
I did not really want to give too much of a positive signal to this man though I knew very well that I had probably gone a bit too far by not objecting to anything what he said. But this time I slowly moved my right leg off from him and he had to place his hand back on the gear head.

Mahesh: Are you not enjoying my driving?

Me: No, no… not that… Mee… errr… I mean Didi will be waiting for me … I will feel bad is she needs to wait for me… you know…

Mahesh: Oh! Okay… don’t worry… we will reach in maximum 5 minutes… we are closing in.

Me: Okay! That’s good to know.

Soon I met Meenakshi. I was so glad to see her and was anxious to know whether she was successful in her mission, but since Mahesh was present I naturally could not ask that.

Mahesh: You have presented with an excellent student Meenakshi… she is a quick learner…

Meenakshi: Really! Great! I did not know my sister is that much keen to learn driving! He he he…

Mahesh: She is very serious and attentive and another session would enable her to in fact drive almost independently!

Meenakshi: Wow! Thanks Mahesh! I can only spare another day in fact as she needs to go back to Varanasi day after.

Mahesh: I see… Another couple of days would have been ideal… but since there is scarcity of time… will try to devote some extra time to her tomorrow so that…

Meenakshi: Yes, yes… give her some extra time tomorrow so that she can grasp all the know how of driving in that session… Kiyu re Anita? Will you not be able to make it in another session?

Me: Yuuu… errr… yes, yes didi…. that will be enough… I have learnt a lot today.

Meenakshi: Okay Mahesh… will make a move now… thanks a lot for your service today. So when should I send her tomorrow?

Mahesh: Same time like today… that should be perfect for me.

Meenakshi: Okay done!

Mahesh drove off and we started walking towards the ashram and before I could ask, Meenakshi started explaining her failure to detect the pics and the tape in Mahesh’s house. I was much disappointed as I really thought her mission would be successful.

Alas!

The poor lady had to go tomorrow again and search more vigorously as that was her last chance to get to the root of this blackmail issue. I thought Meenakshi would be very much depressed as she did not find the tape today, but instead she seemed quite hopeful to grab it tomorrow. I was thinking of encouraging the poor woman, but she seemed to be on a high note and was keener to arrange my driving lessons tomorrow!

Meenakshi: Kiyu madam? So how was your experience today? Mahesh seemed to be total lattoo on you!

Me: No, no… nothing of that sort Meenakshi…

Meenakshi: Kya Madam! He was looking all along at you… and you are saying… He cannot deceive my eyes…. I could clearly see reflection of appreciation and admiration for you in his eyes… Kuch hua kya driving ke dauran?

Me: Hat! Jo muh me ati hai bol deti ho… You are just too much Meenakshi!

I was blushing being caught, but was not at all prepared to express to Meenakshi the enjoyment I had during lap driving.

Meenakshi: Jo bhi ho Madam! Is the guy likable or not?

Me: Yes… (smiling cutely) there is no denial to that.

We had reached the ashram and were serious instantaneously as we could witness huge repair work going in full swing inside the ashram; the wiring that had burnt actually affected some severe burns in some of the rooms also.

Meenakshi: Jokes apart Madam… I must say thanks to you for your effort! You have been a marvel…

Me: No need to say that Meenakshi… I will be really glad when you give me the good news…

Meenakshi: That I will have to accomplish Madam… tomorrow. I have to… no other way out for me as that’s all I have in my hand….

Me: Yes, you just have tomorrow’s time… I wish you all the best….

Meenakshi (holding my hands): Thanks Madam… and once again thanks for enticing that elegant scoundrel … thanks again…

Since most of the rooms were under repair, Guru-ji had selected three rooms where we slept that night; one room for Guru-ji, one for us (the women), and other one for his disciples. The next day also we did not have anything to do and so Natasha, Sudha, and myself decided to take a walk round the ashram and the village nearby. It was a cloudy day and a pleasant breeze was also blowing and hence our walk was also very much enjoyable. By the time we went back to the ashram, our lunch was ready. Rajkamal had prepared some basic dishes as the kitchen was the most affected area due to the blast. Guru-ji, Nirmal, Uday, Sanjeev, Rajkamal, Meenakshi, Natasha, Sudha, and myself along with the villagers who were engaged in the ashram repair work – we all had lunch together sitting on the floor. It was a unique experience and I really appreciated Guru-ji’s idea to include one and all in this open lunch session.

Myself and Meenakshi enjoyed a little nap after lunch and I felt absolutely fresh and lively when awoke. We went out of the ashram a bit early as Meenakshi wanted me to have sufficient time for changing my dress before going for the driving lessons. The same lady (as of yesterday) greeted me with a big smile. Today I was surprised that I hardly felt any anxiousness and was behaving quite confidently - that’s probably the difference between knowing and unknowing!

Meenakshi: Madam… just to emphasize more on the fact that you are in college I have selected this legging for you. What do you say Madam?

Me: L-e-g-g-i-n-g-s… in this figure!

Meenakshi: Madam, just tell me one thing… do you have a disease or what?

Me (frowning): Disease?

Meenakshi: Yehi ke…. to underestimate yourself time and again!

Me (nodding): But Menakshi… if…

Meenakshi: Madam…. No ifs and buts… please leave this to me! I can judge you much better than yourself.

Me (surrendering and nodding negatively): Oho… tum naa…. okay… as you wish….

Honestly I was feeling a ‘thrill’ if I can call that seeing that leggings in Meenakshi’s hand as I had seen many teenagers wearing that, but never had the courage to try that. It was not obviously possible for me to wear a legging at home or go out with my in-laws present, but when exclusively with my husband I honestly had thought many times to try a legging, but due to the plumpness of my ass and heaviness of my thighs I refrained
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:45 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM