Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Update from my side
Mahesh: Okay… Can I… I mean can I now proceed with the test?

Me: Oh! Right! Right! Sure…

I tried my best to recompose myself as quickly as possible both vocally and physically!

Krrrrriiiiiirrrrrrrrr! Krrrrriiiiiirrrrrrrrr! Krrrrriiiiiirrrrrrrrr!

Suddenly there was this weird sound coming from the front of the car. It was coming from inside the bonnet of the care probably. I immediately applied the brakes and Mahesh helped me to change the gear and made the car standstill.

Mahesh: Must be something fouling in the engine area… let me check!

I pushed my ass forward so that it was easier for him to get down from the car. He wanted to investigate where from the sound was emerging. He briskly opened the bonnet and I realized indeed it was a God-gifted opportunity for me to save some of my honor and within a flash I was onto fixing my bra hook. I pulled up my churidar top in one go above my big-sized mammaries and hurried my hands to my backside to fix my open bra. I indeed was feeling awfully tight at my tits as I was in a heated condition and also breathing heavily, but somehow was able to make both ends of my bra meet at my back.

Me: Ufff… what a relief!

I sighed to myself as my hands were now busy tying my pajama nara (=string).

Mahesh: Oh! Fixed it… should be absolutely okay now Anita!

He was back to my window side and indicated me to start and as I promptly ignited the engine as I naturally was feeling more confident now. There was no additional noise and he was back to the driver’s seat again, right behind me, for lap driving lessons.

Mahesh: Seems okay…. Good!

Me: Yes….

Mahesh: Okay… now… look there…. can you see that temple ahead Anita… in the distance…

Me: Temple? Ohh…. yes, yes… There naa?

Mahesh: Right! I want you to take a full circle right turn keeping the temple in the middle…

Me: My God!

Mahesh: What happened?

Me: No … err… I mean that’s not an easy task at all!

Mahesh: Arre yaar! Again… you are sounding unconfident! Unless you try, everything is difficult! Isn’t it?

Me: Hmm… okay… will try…

Mahesh: Good! You will be able to see that circular path once we are close… kay?

He paused as I was trying to locate the white-colored small temple several meters away.

Mahesh: Not a tough job… the path is narrow and circular…. You just need to be focussed and attentive and execute my signals accurately.

Me: I will try to do as you instruct.

I had started to sweat just a little more though the weather was not that hot or humid at that time of the day; it was mainly because of my heated physical condition. However, I was much, much relieved as I had the opportunity to fix my bra hook and pajama string. I could feel tiny beads of perspiration on my forehead and also felt sweaty around my back and hips, courtesy to this lap driving as Mahesh was eagerly pushing his crotch right inside my big tight ass!

As the car moved on, we were approaching the temple and naturally I was somewhat hesitant as there would be people around the temple and if they see a woman sitting on the lap of a man like this in a car, their eyebrows would surely rise considerably! Merely thinking of that situation of being watched in this pose made my ears hotter and I felt a known itch inside my choot and involuntarily I dropped my eyelids for a moment.

But…. but to my sheer amazement I did not find a single person around!

Me: How strange!

I exclaimed to myself. Mahesh later explained (because he was not supposed to talk during lap driving test) that it was an abandoned temple and hence there was no one around.

As I was just about breathing easy, Mahesh started the test signaling and initiated with deceleration. He gently kept his right hand on my right thigh. This time the placement of his palm on my thigh flesh was bolder and he placed his hand quite high up on my thigh making me blush for a second. I started to feel increasingly uncomfortable as I could feel his palm on my upper thighs, his wrist brushing my waistline! I closed my eyes momentarily to keep control on myself and indeed this lap driving was an acid test for my tolerance level!

O my God! What’s he up to?

Mahesh was getting naughty at the very first go this time! He spread his palm to its fullest so that he could feel a larger area of my warm tight upper thighs while his thumb was just inches away from my crotch! This man as if instantly created heat waves throughout my body as he touched my peaking left breast gently with his other free hand indicating me to wave the car horn. The immediate reaction of course for me was to close my eyes so as to feel his fingers on my tight upright boob flesh, but I was conscious enough not to get carried away and hence blew the horn almost immediately. Two goats were loitering on the roadside that instantly jumped to the adjacent field by my horn.

Mahesh whispered a quick pat in my ears. His close physical proximity and very warm breaths almost made me gasp! I desperately wanted to shuffle my ass a bit to remain calm, but was so cramped in between his strong legs on the seat that it was indeed getting utterly uncomfortable. I could feel his warm breaths all over my neck and the side of my face when suddenly I felt that Mahesh had dropped his chin directly on my shoulder! I thought it was a momentary thing, but he continued to rest his chin upon my shoulder blade!

This was indeed culminating into a great sensuous driving lesson!
He was of course gaining in confidence which I could sense from his moves. The car had already decelerated and the turn was also in view and hence I was anticipating Mahesh to touch my belly and within moments he did so by shifting his right hand onto my warm belly area and started feeling the area over the thin fabric of my churidar top. His chin continued to rest on my shoulder and his breaths getting deeper and warmer. Mahesh slowly grazed his hand up my belly onto my protruding succulent breast as an indication for “horn please”. Although there was no one on the road I felt probably as a road protocol during a turn Mahesh wanted me to blow the horn and I followed his instruction. His right hand continued to rest on my conical right breast; his palm feeling the full resilient contour of my mammary over my churidar top and bra. Naturally I was getting extremely excited and gushed out a very long sigh to keep myself stable.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:45 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM