Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
And Rajpal… you just don’t go and start chatting with daddy… you keep an eye on the baby while I arrange the basics.

Jija-ji: As your highness pleases.

Poonam-didi and Jija-ji presented me with a very nice floral printed skirt-blouse this time. I was in fact longing to wear it and promptly got this fitting opportunity. I took the dress along with my undergarments and a towel and went to the toilet. I quickly completed my bath as I was desirous to wear the new dress. As I sponged my naked body with the soft towel I noticed my new dress in detail for the first time.

Poonam-didi and Jija-ji had not seen me past 1-2 years as they had never visited our place during that time and they probably bought the dress remembering my height when they last saw me. I was 15 now and was naturally growing and developing pretty fast. My shoulders were getting a matured woman’s form and so were my tiny breasts which had attained the size of two teacups. My hips had gained copious flesh in recent times and were taking a very roundish contour. My legs were starting to look pretty attractive as they taper down into my feet with my thighs attaining a broad shape with tight flesh and a hairless character.

Though the print of the dress and the soft fabric of the two-piece dress truly impressed me, I was slightly concerned as I noted that the length of both the top and the skirt were somewhat short and did not reach my knees when I hung it against my body. Without wasting any more time I quickly wore my inner wears and put on the dress and checked me in the small mirror that we had in the bathroom. To my delight I noticed the dress fitted extremely nicely to my figure, my breasts did not appear too prominent through the top, but as I looked down I was a bit uncomfortable. Though the top was not too tight on my body, but its length was somewhat short and it did not reach the skirt waistband and exposed about an inch of my flat fair belly skin. This style was indeed quite new to me and I liked it. I looked rather smart in that skirt though it did not reach my knees and ended a couple of inches above. I knew my mom would not like this sort of a dress, but I myself felt rather satisfied wearing this new dress. The sleeves of the top and the hem of the skirt had marginal puffy frills which actually made the attire look more attractive.

Thankfully my mom did not oppose too much to the new style of the dress and was more keenly focussed on the care of Poonam-didi’s baby. Within an hour we were out for the matinee show. Of course myself and Harsh were the most thrilled in the team as we hardly got an opportunity to go to the theater and that too without our parents. The baby was peacefully sleeping on Poonam-didi’s lap as we reached Lilavati. But Jija-ji came back from the ticket counter with the worst possible news that the matinee show was ‘house full’. Within a moment as if someone blotted all the vigor and joy from my face and I looked up painfully at Poonam-didi.

Poonam-didi: Arre Rajpal… do something… they have come to watch a film… you cannot break their heart!

Jija-ji: Oho Poonam… don’t I know that! What can I do if the show is house full!
Huh! Sala there is not a single ‘blacker’ available even! Just imagine! …someone said there was a security officer raid yesterday… so…

Poonam-didi: What to do then?

Harsh: Jija-ji, there’s another hall to the back of this road… ‘Mini Lilavati’… smaller theater… bagal mehi hai!

Jija-ji: Okay, chal… lets try there. But what movie is running there?

Poonam-didi: Arre anything will do… you go and try naa…

Jija-ji: Okay, okay… u and Anita take a rickshaw and come… we will walk quickly by that time.

Jija-ji and Harsh went off quickly through an alley and myself and Poonam-didi boarded a cycle-rickshaw. Poonam-didi was on the fattier side and with the baby in her lap, she took a lot of space and I just managed to touch my ass on the rickshaw seat. As the rickshaw traveled through the main road I was conscious enough to note that males who were passing the rickshaw were directly looking at my legs. I quickly closed my legs but as I was sitting on the edge of the seat with my legs folded downwards and since my skirt was short and puffy down my waist, I was presenting an ample upskirt view for the onlookers. I could realize that but had nothing to do! I naturally was stiff and was blushing and tried my best to close my legs as much as I can and tried to stretch the skirt downwards, but it was a futile effort. Thankfully the journey was short and we descended off the rickshaw soon.

Jija-ji: Poonam… there’s a horror film running here...

Poonam-didi: Hindi?

Jija-ji: No, no… English… Revenge of the Dead!

Poonam-didi: Thank God… Hindi Ramsay is too vulgar… this we can watch it I guess…?

Jija-ji: Yes, yes… it’s a vampire movie… I didn’t take a chance… I’ve purchased tickets already!

Poonam-didi: Vampire movie… must be an old one… should be scary… so Anita… cheer up! You looked s-o-o-o disappointed a minute ago!

I was smiling broadly and so was Harsh. It was about time for the show to start and we entered the theater. I noted there was not much audience and those who had flocked were mostly of low class and went for the lower stall. There were some couples, both young and old, who went upstairs along with us. Jija-ji had purchased tickets of the extreme back row in the balcony. We climbed the steps with Jija-ji in front helping out Poonam-didi to climb with the baby. The light-man of the theater helped us find our seats at the back row through his lighted torch. Jija-ji was guiding us as Poonam-didi went inside first and took her seat at the wall side, then went Harsh, and then me, and finally Jija-ji.

We had just taken our seat that the advertisements started. We were all somewhat concerned that if the baby got awakened by the noise of the theater, but Jija-ji had already put cotton plugs in his ears, and thankfully it worked!

As my eyes got accustomed to the darkness of the theater, I noticed that the upper stalls were pretty much unoccupied and 3-4 rows before us were totally empty and there was no one also in the entire back row where we were sitting! As I ascended to the upper stall, I noticed some pics of this movie posted on the hallway which were all quite scary depicting dreadful, deformed human faces with immense teeth, red bulging eyes, and daunting looks and some scantily clad women in blood and some eerie-looking women with dreadful fangs. As I had not seen a horror movie prior, I was totally unaware about the dose of nudity and intimate scenes tagged with these movies.

The movie started with a group of men and women traveling through a forest when their sports car had a leak in the fuel tank and they had to halt. It was nighttime and they were in search of a shelter and it was raining too. There was one young couple, almost teenager, and other two couples were matured adults. They soon found a house in the forest and took shelter there. No one lived in the house, but there was one old caretaker who assured them that they could rest there for the night.

Jija-ji (leaning somewhat towards me, in a whispering tone): Anita… are you able to follow the conversations?

Anita: Err… no Jija-ji… not much… but I can make out the gist from their actions.

I did not hide that I was unable to pick up much of their English dialogues but was able to grasp the meaning.

Jija-ji: Okay I will help you at times… then you will be able to extract more fun and excitement from the movie. The couples… that you see are… John and Jeanette … the young couple… then Arthur and Susan… Arthur is the bearded 1 and Susan wearing jeans… and Kelvin and Pamela… Kelvin with that cowboy hat and Pamela…the miniskirt woman.

Me: Thanks Jija-ji.

I turned my face and smiled at him. Jija-ji’s mouth was now fairly close to me. I was sharing the seat-handle with him and our elbows were brushing each other’s, but now with the actors and actresses taking off their wet clothes and his ‘nearness’ was making me feel slightly tight.
Jija-ji: They have lavish bathrooms… isn’t it Anita? Even in this haunted house…

Me: Yes, Jija-ji… Just look at the shower and the taps… so nice and curvy design!

Jija-ji: Pamela also fits very aptly with the beautiful bathroom fittings…

Jija-ji chuckled and gently pushed my elbow as the camera panned on the naked body of Pamela. I could well realize Jija-ji’s hint and naturally I was a bit stiff to see that woman taking shower. The nice sound of shower, the bluish tinge of the light, and her singing made the scene look very eye-catching. She was naked, but the camera only showed her full naked legs and only the upper part of her mammaries. I was breathing a shade faster already and just then the scene started to turn scary with blood flowing through the shower and hazy masked faces on the toilet window pane.

Me: Uuuu….

I exclaimed softly and Jija-ji quickly softly grasped my hand.

Jija-ji: This is the best way to remain protected from scary scenes.

Our eyes met and we smiled at each other. I would feel the warmth of his palm on my nimble hand. As Pamela hastily got out the shower in utter panic the whole of her jiggling naked boobs was displayed on the screen for a moment.

Jija-ji: Wow! Big tanks…

As he remarked that very softly (almost as if meant for my ears only!) Jija-ji simultaneously pressed my hand in a very soft and evocative manner and I chuckled and almost clenched my lips in shyness adjusting to his and screen actions. Kelvin instantly took Pamela in his arms and tried to calm her down. The caretaker also had come down listening to the scream of Pamela and Kelvin told her something and went forward to open the door.

Jija-ji: Kelvin asked Pamela to wear something as the caretaker was at the door. Thank God she doesn’t wear a sari… otherwise the caretaker had to take a nap before he could get an entry.

I giggled and I could realize that I indeed was enjoying this whispering conversation with him and also his warm hand in which my soft hand was resting! Kelvin and the caretaker along with Arthur inspected the toilet but there was nothing scary they could trace as per Pamela’s description.

At that time Jija-ji softly inquired Ponnam-didi through Harsh if all was okay with the baby. I instantly tried to take off my hand out of Jija-ji’s grasp out of natural reflex, but he did not allow me to do so! Instead Jija-ji simply kept his right hand also on my hand (previously he was holding my right hand with his left hand)!

Poonam-didi nodded and assured all was okay. I realized that the lighting used in the movie was so poor that there was ample semi-darkness in the auditorium; moreover, Harsh was sitting with the carry-bag on his lap where necessities for the baby were there and it was also of considerable size which would hinder Poonam-didi’s vision.

Jija-ji: Harsh, pass on the potato chips packet. Give one to Poonam, you take one and pass one for Anita.

Me: Will you not eat?

Jija-ji: Will take from you… will you not share with me?

Me: Okay… but I am voracious eater of potato chips… so you need to alert Jija-ji before the packet gets emptied.

Jija-ji (bringing his lips very near my right ear): Okay… I will keep an eye on the packet as well as monitor your l-i-p-s-s-s...

Jija-ji told the last word so sensuously that I dropped my eyes.

Jija-ji: To note how many chips are going inside your mouth…

I smiled shyly; my right hand was still locked in Jija-ji’s hand, but I needed to open the packet that Harsh handed me.

Me: Jija-ji… my hand… how do I open the packet like this?

Jija-ji: Oops! Sorry…

He released my hand. The movie rolled on with some more freaky events taking place in the night with the other two women, Susan and Jeanette. Before Jeanette encountered a monstrous face in the window, John and she shared an on-screen kiss on bed, which was thankfully not long enough to embarrass me in front of Jija-ji, but the nightdress Jeanette was wearing was outrageously naughty exposing her boobs almost till her nipples and she was clearly not wearing any bra as her nipples were quite clearly visible through her dress!

Jija-ji: Let me hold the packet for you… you keep your hand on the handle and sit in a relaxed manner…

Giving me absolutely no opportunity to oppose to his request, Jija-ji just took the potato chips packet from my hand and pulled up my arm to rest on the seat handle. As we continued to watch the movie, his left hand initially held the chips packet in air, but very soon I felt the packet was getting lowered and could anticipate his hand wanted to touch my lap! I was evidently hesitant, was naturally getting slightly stiff, and my pulse rate was staring to race! He craftily engaged me in a quick conversation.

Jija-ji: This is one plus point of the foreigners Anita… they can just about wear anything and go outside….

Jija-ji was smiling; after the daybreak the women were out in the jungle for a walk and both Susan and Jeanette were wearing jeans and just a bra above while Pamela was again in her green micro-mini.

Seeing the heaving mammaries wildly exposed I was too ashamed to make any comment.

Jija-ji: I have seen in movies… the actresses go topless on roads, markets, and beaches… in front of everybody … can you imagine Anita!

Jija-ji whispered in my ears and just then Pamela saw a snake in the jungle and tumbled on the road in fear. The way she fell on the road was so indecent… everybody could see her white panty below her skirt!

Jija-ji: Thank God… at least she is wearing something below her skirt… otherwise the way they have dressed….

I heavily blushed at this statement; the actress had fallen on the road and the snake was hissing right over her body and she was lying in an outrageously sexy manner with her naked legs wide apart and her miniskirt hiking up her rotund thighs flashing her white panty very directly.

Jija-ji must have noted the reddish tinge on my face as I felt his left arm lowering down with the potato chips packet finally touching my lap! I almost quivered as I felt the back of his fingers touching my lap over my skirt. The scene in front of us was also starting to scorch as a shaken Pamela was taken back to the haunted house by Kelvin, Jeanette, and John while Arthur and Susan continued to explore the jungle and happened to pass acroses a beautiful waterfall.

They had some dialogue which I could not understand, but saw Susan dash towards the waterfall while Arthur sat on a rock.

Jija-ji: Susan wants to have a bath under the waterfall, but Arthur is reluctant… I wonder if she has a spare clothing… He he he…

I giggled again though very much conscious of Jija-ji’s hand on my lap. As Susan ran towards the waterfall she opened the zip of her jeans and clad only in her bra and panty she went inside the waterfall. A beautiful score bound the scene while the camera licked the actress’ semi-naked voluptuous body from all angles. I noted that Harsh was gulping the scene with wide eyes. I smiled within myself, but my smile did not last long as I found Jija-ji moving his hand very slowly over my lap with the chips packet held in his hand. He was feeling my well-formed legs with the back of his hand! My heart beat was increasing and I could not even look down at my legs because that would look very indecent for Jija-ji.
Just at that moment a dripping dreadful mouth attacked suddenly attacked Susan inside the waterfall and the scene was simply so unexpected especially with the nice background score and the beautiful landscape that it shook everyone in the hall. There were cries of exclamations all round even from Poonam-didi and Harsh. I also almost jumped out of my seat in panic and horror.

Jija-ji: Arre Anita… be brave… it’s just a mask yaar…

This time Jija-ji was more physical while he tried to assure and calmed me. He quickly transferred the packet from his right hand to his left hand and ultimately to the empty chair to his right and directly kept his palm on my lap in the pretext of assuring me.

Jija-ji: Let me hold you firmly so that you don’t go up from your seat again…

He kind of justified his hand placement on my lap! And, with his right hand he took control of my right hand and embraced it within his rough but warm grip. I was indeed feeling very awkward to sit like that but could not complain also ‘he’ being my loving Jija-ji.

The movie rolled on as wounded Susan rolled on the rock when Arthur arrived hearing her scream. Her bra was all wet and the impressions of her nipples were again clearly visible with blood dripping her neck region. Obviously it was time for all the men and women to sit together and discuss the series of events they were encountering after taking shelter in that house. An injured Susan, a well-shaken Pamela, and others were discussing with the caretaker regarding the scary events. I did not comprehend much of their dialogues as I was more engaged in feeling almost the whole palm of Jija-ji on my thighs over the soft fabric of my skirt!

Jija-ji: Things have started to happen… seems there will be a death now… may be… may be… Jeanette!

Me: How could you guess that?

Jija-ji: See… other two girls had been attacked but were saved… she is the only one left… then only the story will start taking shape naa…

Me: I see.

I was feeling dryness in my throat; was it due to the potato chips that I just consumed or due to my nervousness? I was breathing heavily and as I looked down I noted my teacup tits were moving up and down inside my top. I could also see Jija-ji’s hand placed lightly on my lap at the center of my thighs and his hand touching both my legs over my dress.

Jija-ji: See… I told you…

Jija-ji was right! The night had fallen and after dinner John decided to have a look around all by himself for those deadly faced creature and went outside while Jeanette was all alone in her room. Again there was a bath scene as Jeanette went to the bathroom for a shower. She took off her dress and was clad in her undergarments when suddenly there was the attack of the monstrous face again; it was the same face which attacked Susan under the waterfall. Jeanette struggled hard to get out of its clutches, but failed and after a lot of struggle inside the bathroom and ample skin show from all angles of her almost naked body, the monstrous face converted into a lady’s face with dripping fangs and pierced Jeanette’s neck and killed her.

As the last few seconds of the scene was pretty violent with blood oozing out of Jeanette’s neck and the lady’s teeth piercing into her flesh I almost closed my eyes and dropped my face. Jija-ji squeezed my hand gently with his hand and patted my thighs trying to give me courage, but in the process he moved his left hand a bit down and felt my naked skin!

Due to the semi-darkness of the theater I completely forgot that my skirt was short and more so as I was sitting; it had hiked up my legs as my ass sank deep into the spongy theater seat. The dress was up well above my knees now and as Jija-ji moved his hand slightly downwards he could feel the naked skin of my legs! I was naturally feeling a bit embarrassed to have Jija-ji touch me there, but did not get any chance to react, because just then…

Jija-ji: Uff! These bugs…

Saying that he immediately bent down marginally towards his legs and leaving my hand started scratching his legs. His left hand continued to remain placed on my lap.

Me (in a whispering tone as honestly I had gotten somewhat heated by Jija-ji‘s touches): What happened Jija-ji?

My query was spontaneous and innocent, but Jija-ji utilized that in a rather canny manner!

Jija-ji (also in a whispering tone): Arre… these bugs… you will not feel them at all… till they start sucking blood!

Me: Sucking blood?!?

Jija-ji: Yes, bedbugs do that only… they quietly climb your body and suck blood… I can feel a few now inside my pants down my knee.

Me: O My God!

I looked down and was wondering if they had climbed up my legs also!

Jija-ji: Are you feeling any itch down your legs…?

Frankly the only itch I had started to feel was down my pussy and that was surely not due to any bug, but due to my Jija-ji!

Me: No… but… I don’t know… after you mentioned…

Jija-ji: Okay... don’t panic… sit straight… I will check to be sure there are no blood suckers on your legs.

I was not in a position to defy Jija-ji and meekly agreed. Though I was staring at the big screen, my mind was completely focussed on Jija-ji. I noted he looked sideways towards Poonam-didi and was assured that she was watching the movie eagerly. I also was slightly nervous and looked at her and looked at Harsh; both were engrossed in the movie. In fact the big carry bag on Harsh’s lap was acting as a hindrance for her to see Jija-ji and me directly.

But strangely Jija-ji did not do anything and seeing no action I turned towards him. Jija-ji quickly indicated me to concentrate on the screen through his eyes; he had also taken off his left hand off my thighs! He had finished scratching his legs over his pants too! While his eyes remained focussed on the screen, I noted from the corner of my eyes that his hands had converged and were engaged on his lap! His hands were in fact pushing and rubbing his crotch area!

What was he doing?

Obviously I was confused. The movie was rolling and now Kelvin and Pamela were investigating the house and they stopped at the attic and found some pencil sketches of lovemaking scenes made by someone. As they scanned through the sketches, they themselves felt the heat and started getting closer. Kelvin was bare-chested and was wearing a denim jeans and Pamela as usual was wearing a very short skirt and a spaghetti top. Kelvin embraced him and hugged her from the front locking her pink lips in his. The kiss was painfully long and I was in fact shuffling in my seat seeing the lip movements of the man and the woman in such closeness and detail. My legs were automatically getting parted also when I saw Kelvin peeling off Pamela’s top and revealing her bra-covered boobies.

I looked again at Jija-ji; he was still caressing his crotch if I might term that!

Me (I couldn't stop asking): What happened?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:41 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM