Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Within the wink of an eye the beer bottle was empty and he threw it in water and started adjusting his lungi. He
had his lungi already twirled up awfully high and now it seemed to me he would surely flash his undies to us the way
he pulled up his lungi. Bhabie and myself were sharing the other beer bottle. It was local made and it was strong.
Though it did not taste the best, the ambiance created a great mood in all of us. The only air of uncomfortableness
for me was the presence of that low class rickshaw-puller among us.
I could realize the water was rising below my feet and I was about to tell that to Ritesh, but suddenly there was a
big wave and the water level increased significantly and covered us till our waist. I could realize my panty inside my
dress getting fully wet due to this wave. Bhabie appeared to be in a more messy state as the wave had completely
soaked her lower portion and her wet petticoat had slid down alarmingly revealing her curvy bottom. By the time
she was alert both the males could easily make out the upper edge of her red panty.
Rickshaw-puller: Shall I get back to the shore or stay here? Mind you, this is tide time.
Me: Arre! You get back to the shore; our clothes are there. Also the cam...
Ritesh: But Anita… Have you not noticed the way current has increased here! It’s wise to have him around.
Sunita Bhabie: Yes Anita! I think Ritesh is right. In any case the beach is absolutely desolate. Just see! There’s no
one to be seen anywhere. The camera is safe that way.
I turned back and the beach was vacant, as ever.
Me: Okay, let him be here.
Ritesh then cracked a joke and we all had a pretty good laugh and with undulating seawater soaking me till my navel
along with the lovely breeze, I started feeling continuously giggly. I could sense that the beer was taking its effect
on me. Ritesh started making our mood merry and playful and he was continuously talking and was trying to make us
laugh. I realized the more I laughed, the more I started feeling weak and was getting off balanced in water; same
was the case with Bhabie. The local made beer certainly was a bit too strong for we ladies.
Ritesh started doing some sort of acrobatics in the water and he was plunging very close to Bhabie. And expectedly
he caught hold of Sunita Bhabie’s hand and tried to involve her in his playful activities and while doing so he was
openly touching Bhabie at intimate parts. Bhabie was laughing away and seemingly enjoying the whole thing. Ritesh
was getting bolder and was touching Bhabie on her shoulder, belly, waist, and twice I noticed he even cupped her
big buns humorously. Needless to say, there was no protest or barrier from Sunita Bhabie.
As I turned towards the rickshaw-puller, he was naturally enjoying the scene and was evidently getting close to
them! The very next moment there was a swift tall wave and we all were caught unguarded. The wave almost
submerged us and we could barely keep our heads above the water level. Ritesh was quick enough to grab Bhabie
and me by our hands and fortunately the wave receded very quickly and fortunately there was no successive wave
and hence we hurriedly pushed back a little towards the shore and reorganized ourselves.
This time Sunita Bhabie and myself were completely doused, literally to the skin. I could feel my bra getting totally
soaked and the cold water instantaneously making my nipples swollen and hard inside my bra. As I momentarily
looked down on my tits, I was shocked to notice my nipple impressions clearly visible over my kamiz! The sudden
wave had made us come very close and now Ritesh, Sunita Bhabie, the rickshaw-puller, and myself were standing
pretty close in water. As I looked up, my eyes met directly with that low class man and he was unmistakably gaping
at my big round mammaries, which were looking extremely sexy with the nipple marks visible on my wet kamiz.
Ritesh: Lets go ahead Bhabie! The real thrill is jumping on the wave… and not here.
Rickshaw-puller: But Sahib its tide-time now, do not go much further. Even good swimmers are unable to tackle the
undercurrent.
Ritesh: No, no we will just stroll a few strides. Come on Bhabie! Anita?
Me: No, no Ritesh. I am comfortable here. You take Bhabie.
Ritesh: Okay as you wish. Bhabie, come.
Without even waiting for Sunita Bhabie’s approval, Ritesh started pulling her by her hand and proceeded more into
the sea. Bhabie though protested, but that was too meek to stop Ritesh.
Rickshaw-puller: Sahib, shall I go with you in case you are…
Ritesh: Of course, you are an expert. Stay near us.
So the divide was created. I remained at my position at knee to thigh high water and Bhabie, Ritesh, and that man
went ahead. As Bhabie walked past me, I noticed her big swaying gaand was amply visible through her petticoat,
even the ass crack. The petticoat had slid down considerably at the back revealing her red panty top also! She was
totally unaware of that and walked with the two men.
Ritesh at last getting the much-awaited opportunity was already holding Bhabie by her waist. My heart started
beating faster as I anticipated viewing something hot and I readily took a step or two forward so that I do not
miss a jiffy. Soon a wave was approaching them and Ritesh simply did not wait for it to even come on them and
hugged Sunita Bhabie and water was all over their glued bodies. As the wave receded though they quickly
separated, but Ritesh’s right arm was still encircling Bhabie’s back and it went underneath her armpit and was
surely cupping her right boob. I was unable to view that as their backs were to us. I saw the rickshaw puller
standing in close proximity to Bhabie and watching everything.
I was a bit dazed to see Bhabie’s shamelessness in front of an unknown man! Okay, I jolly well understand that you
are not getting proper physical attention from your husband and hence you are seeking that and this bachelor guy
comes to you as an opening, but have some decency! That low class unknown man was standing only a few feet away
only from you and you are allowing Ritesh to cup and squeeze your tits so openly!
Sunita Bhabie was laughing away as the waves were ceaselessly drenching them and now he was also holding closely
to Ritesh just like lovers. I noticed Ritesh was time and again taking his left hand towards Bhabie’s frontal area and
I wonder what he was doing - must be squeezing and pressing the other breast, which I was unable to see.
They progressed further and I also had to take a step ahead to remain in vicinity to pick up every action. Now
there were a couple of huge waves, which came simultaneously, and I could only see their heads such was the height
of those waves. I heard Bhabie blaring and Ritesh hugging her tightly as they floated in the wave.
Sunita Bhabie: Eiii……… Isssssssss………. H-e-y…….. .R-i-t-e-s-h…….. Eiiii… …
Honestly I could not realize what was Sunita Bhabie’s problem at that point of time. She was in Ritesh’s arms and
was not off balanced also. Ritesh was now very openly cupping Bhabie’s wet blouse breasts from the sides.
Ritesh: Hey, what happened?
Sunita Bhabie: Oiiiiiiiii maaaaaaa! What to do? Eiii…………
Suddenly I noticed something floating in the water at a distance.
It was Sunita Bhabie’s petticoat!
The waves were so forceful that Bhabie must have been dislodged off the sand bed where she was standing and
the petticoat being thoroughly wet got heavy plus the knot must have loosened, and it had slipped off her legs
while she was off balanced in Ritesh’s arms. Now she was standing in front of two males in her blouse and panty
only! Luckily the water was covering till her waist. As she turned in her standing posture, my eyes automatically was
attracted towards her coconut-like tits and no one could miss her full sized swollen nipples so evident through her
blouse, which was virtually nonexistent being so wet.
Ritesh: Oho! Your petticoat…. Bhabie, your petticoat is gone! Ha haa ha… Ho ho…ho ho…
I could make out from my position even that Bhabie’s face turned red in shame and she looked at the water
realizing her exposed state in front of two males.
Rickshaw-puller: I warned you Madam about the current. Just wait Madam, let me collect it before it is washed
away.
He floated through the water and picked up Bhabie’s petticoat, which had already traversed some distance on
water in such little time. He came back and handed it to Bhabie with all teeth out.
Ritesh: How would you wear it Bhabie standing in water? Impossible.
Sunita Bhabie: But… but Ritesh I cannot keep standing like this in the open?
Ritesh: Don’t worry Bhabie! Let me check… uhu! Nothing can be seen … He he… the water is hiding you adequately.
Ha ha…
Sunita Bhabie: Just shut up! Do something.
Ritesh: Okay, okay. Let me hold you and then you try to wear it.
Since I was standing a little back they ignored my presence, but I could hear and see everything. Ritesh held
Sunita Bhabie from the back and Bhabie pulled up one leg and tried to insert that in the hole of the petticoat. I
could see Ritesh extracting full ‘masti’ out of Bhabie and was pushing his crotch into her round gaand and cupping
her full tits with both hands in the name of support. Bhabie was so keen to wear the petticoat and save her dignity
that she did not notice that the water level was getting raised due to the tide.
A flash wave swept them and Bhabie slipped of Ritesh’s grip and floated for some moments freely in water. She
was thoroughly exposed now with her fair naked thighs and panty visible to everybody. She was drifting away from
Ritesh who was fumbling in water and just then the rickshaw-puller came into her rescue. He positioned himself
swiftly and grasped Bhabie from drifting away. He quickly pulled her back and embraced Bhabie so that she did not
fall. In the process I could jolly well distinguish that he also fared his chances and grabbed Bhabie’s matured
breasts and also cupped her heavy buttocks a number of times. The man had pitch-black skin color and his dark
hands were all the more evident on Sunita Bhabie’s fair body.
Ritesh was in a poor state also and was struggling to recover from the incessant waves. The rickshaw-puller must
have noticed that and realizing Bhabie was exhausted and puffing too having gulped a lot of saline water, he also
did not let go this plump sexy housewife without being mauled. I did spot that he was now directly embracing
Bhabie from the front as if supporting her and was holding her by her hips. Bhabie was still struggling to stand
properly and she was holding his arms and I saw he was pressing her from the front enjoying her juicy boobs being
pressed on his chest area.
Ritesh had recovered at last and picked up Bhabie’s petticoat, which was floating on the sea, and came near her.
Ritesh: Bhabie, my mistake. I should have taken his help. Are you okay now?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:37 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM