Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Uday: But then, how can you walk like this?
It seemed to be a bigger and painful issue than I thought. I was sure multiple thorns must have entered my sole
and Uday was able to trace only one. My pain was increasing and such was the position of the cut on my sole that I
was unable to place my foot properly on ground. Each time I exerted pressure on my left sole, it was acutely paining
and blood seemed to ooze out of the cut wetting the bandage.
I could not check the injury myself also in front of Uday wearing this skimpy outfit.
Uday: Madam, shall I give you a hand?
He was careful this time probably thinking of my reaction last time when he hugged me and touched me adequately.
I was unsure what to do, but could realize it was getting increasingly difficult and impossible to walk like this –
either the thali has to be taken care of by Uday so that I could hold his shoulder and walk, otherwise I have to
walk on one leg.
Uday: Madam, we should not waste much time as we are running short of time also. If we do not get back in 1200
seconds, Madam, you will have to repeat the whole thing!
I could realize that I need to decide fast what to do. I tried to think of the alternatives. The thali could not be
handed over amidst the Parikrama except for offering flowers to the replica or sprinkling the Ganges water. So,
that’s out of question.
I will wait and Uday will get Guru-ji here will also eat of the remaining time left of 1200 seconds. So, that’s also
ruled out.
Holding the thali on my head, it would be impossible for me to limp on one leg through the remaining distance
because I would surely get off balance and fall on the ground.
I certainly did not realize that this small incident would become such a constraint for me! I had ceased walking due
to my pain and so was Uday.
Uday: You must complete the Parikrama Madam. You have just the last part to cover.
I was biting my lips and wondering what to do. I was feeling pretty down and just then Uday came up with a weird,
out-of-the-world idea!
Uday: Madam, there is only one way, but…
I looked at him questionably and raised my eyebrows to know what it was.
Uday: No Madam, leave it. You will get aggravated. I do not want to annoy you further.
I limped forward to him somehow on one leg and as I did that my big boobs jiggled within my blouse heavily; Uday
held me by my belly region so that I can stand at ease. I pointed to him to tell me what was in his mind.
Uday: Madam, since you are unable to walk and your hands are not free, but at the same time you need to complete
the Parikrama, and since no one is watching you here, we can do one thing.
“Oho! What is it”” I mumbled in my mind. My facial expression did say that to Uday.
Uday: Madam, I mean I can take you… I mean in my lap and walk till the ashram if you agree.
I was simply astounded to hear such a bizarre proposal! I did not know how to react.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM