Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Guru-ji: Yes Anita… and… I hope you two are not bored out by this account? (indicating to Natasha and Sudha)

Natasha: Err… No, no… you are kind enough Guru-ji to detail the history… related to… err… our own problem.

Guru-ji: Yes, well said Natasha! Though it might not directly help or relate you, but for the sake of Uday and Sanjeev please pay attention to know the entire chronicle of this syndrome and its nonsurgical remedy which I developed.

Natasha & Sudha: Ji Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Let me again get back to that night…. (Guru-ji paused and started his mesmerizing story telling version) Though feeling quite tongue-tied, I proceeded very cautiously… I slowly opened the hooks of Guru-mata’s blouse…. (Guru-ji looked into my eyes and I had to lower my eyes in natural feminine shame)… I had no option but to proceed as it was my Gurudev’s directive…

Uday: But… Guru-ji… did your Guru-mata really not feel anything… I mean she was sleeping so sound?

Guru-ji: I was also pretty much amazed to note that Uday! I think that’s n why Gurudev was so confident probably! (smile again)

Guru-ji looked at me again and I smiled back foolishly not knowing exactly how to react. I was naturally breathing a bit faster now as the story unfolded and my twin dense globes were going up and down speedily inside my wet blouse.

Sanjeev: Still Guru-ji… I mean… you must have been extremely nervous…

Guru-ji: Not really, but yes, unquestionably a shade edgy… only because she was my Guru-mata… had it been any other woman even that feeling would not have crept…

Sanjeev: Then what happened Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: Fortunately Guru-mata was not wearing anything underneath and as I glanced at her breasts, I was virtually traumatized!

Uday and Sanjeev were frowning deeply at Guru-ji. Honestly I was also quite eager to know more. Guru-ji was giving an unnecessary pause making us all impatient.

Uday: What did you notice Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: Well… you know Guru-mata was an average built woman, slightly on the plumper side, but I was just… I mean… stunned to note that her brownish nipples were completely inverted! Believe me Uday…. if I had not seen that I would not have believed it! I could only locate her big round brown areolas as I tried to examine her nipples… the nipples were completely inverted inside her boob flesh! I tried to touch her nipples and tap them so that they poke out, but was unable to do it. The nipples were deep seated and not getting erect at all!

Uday: Did you not see even the natural reaction Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: Very good point Uday…. Generaly when you touch a woman in her breast area, almost routinely there is a stir in her legs… but I did not notice that, which was the most amazing part! I positioned myself closer to Guru-mata and tried to push my thumb in the middle of her areola to push out the nipple, but my effort did not result in any positive response!

Sanjeev: Sounds so weird!

Guru-ji: Very much so! What I found after close examination that the adhesion of her nipple on the areola was so rigid that it was actually not allowing the nipples to grow normally due to any stimulation.

Sanjeev: Any other mode of stimulation might have worked… I mean did you try that Guru-ji?
Guru-ji: Precise path of thinking Sanjeev… (Guru-ji nodded his ahead in appreciation) I also thought of a different mode of stimulation, but obviously had to be extremely careful such that I did not wake Guru-mata up. With soft hands I slowly started cupping her naked breasts and was watching her nipple areas intently to look for any movement.

Sanjeev: Was there any?

Guru-ji: (Guru-ji twisted his lips) Unfortunately no! Then I thought of some secondary stimulation for her breasts and tried tracing her thick soft lips… but it did not yield any response too. I tried some more squeezes with my whole palm cupping her entire boob flesh gently…

Uday: No positive outcome?

Guru-ji: Nope! The nipples did not show up at all. I attempted some more times to stir her nipples up by poking my thumb and middle finger inside her naked boob flesh, but afforded no positive outcome, but as I noticed Guru-mata shuffling very marginally in her sleep due to my actions, I did not spend any more time there and went back to Gurudev to share my observation.

Sanjeev: What was your observation Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: What I concluded was the adhesions of Guru-mata’s nipples to her areolas were too rigid to respond to external stimulation and hence a force needs to be exerted to loosen those adhesions. A surgery could have been an easy shortcut, but Gurudev wanted me to do it through conservative methods. I requested Gurudev for a couple of more sittings to understand and analyze this limitation better.

Sanjeev: What was your Gurudev’s opinion Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: He had complete trust on me and agreed to my proposal. I repeated my observation for two more nights… I went to Guru-mata’s bedroom at midnight, she used to be in very deep sleep, switch on the light, and then examine her deformed nipples… Thank god! Her sleep was sound enough and she did not get a hint that I was opening her blouse each night and checking her mammaries while she was asleep.

Uday: Did you try any more stimulating actions?

Guru-ji: Yes… I tried the most common stimulating process by caressing her thighs and since Guru-mata used to wear a short ghagra-type dress due to the summer heat while asleep it was easier for me also. I tried pressing and cuddling her naked thighs outside the hem of her mini-ghagra, but that also did not have any effect on her nipples! But one good thing I observed…

Sanjeev: What Guru-ji?
Guru-ji: Guru-mata mildly shuffled in her sleep each time I touched her thighs, which means she was getting stimulated but unfortunately that did not echo in her nipples.

Sanjeev: May be Guru-ji… as she was fast asleep…

Guru-ji: Right you are Sanjeev! I also forwarded that point to my Gurudev that when a woman is so fast asleep that she cannot recognize her blouse being opened and mammaries touched one should deduce that she is not stimulated. Arousal of course was a key issue for Guru-mata’s peculiar deformity.

Uday: What did your Gurudev say Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: Yes, he also appreciated my point realized that in order to design a device which would suck out the nipples from the boob flesh was only possible after seeing the effect of stimulation on Guru-mata while she is fully conscious. Are you getting the logic flow Uday?

Uday: Yes… yes Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Sanjeev?

Sanjeev: Yes Guru-ji… but in order to see that… err.. I mean….

Guru-ji: Yes you hit the bull’s eye Sanjeev! How would I do that? She was my Guru-mata afterall and the base of our relationship was pure respect and nothing else.

Sanjeev: Very much understandable Guru-ji.

Uday: What did you do then Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: Here also Gurudev showed me the way! He said it was apparently impossible for me to directly approach Guru-mata for a checkup for her problem… her reserved and shy nature would never allow that. Gurudev said when the normal path for any crisis appears closed or impossible, one must create the state of affairs in such a way so that the desired goal is reached!

Uday & Sanjeev: Very valuable idea Guru-ji!

Guru-ji: Yes, I have learnt everything from my Gurudev and whenever I get a chance I share and pass on the thoughts… as I am doing right now!

Uday: Thanks Guru-ji!

Sanjeev: What did your Gurudev exactly suggest you Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: Yes am coming to that. Gurudev always spoke straightforward and regarding his wife also he was not hesitant because his goal was to get a remedy. He broke an idea which would actually look the embarrassment part secondary, but would easily aid me to get a complete look into the deformity.

Sanjeev (seemed quite impatient): What was the prized idea Guru-ji?

Honestly I was also quite keen to know that and so were Natasha and Sudha. We all were looking impatiently at Guru-ji, but the Godman was as usual calm and composed.

Guru-ji: (smiled a bit) Gurudev said that Guru-mata was very keen to visit Prayag to take a dip there and this would actually solve the problem!

Sanjeev & Uday: Prayag!

Myself and Natasha-Sudha were also looking at Guru-ji with some disbelief.

Sanjeev: What has the dip at Prayag to do with this? Guru-ji, you must be kidding with us!

Guru-ji: Anita, you also think that way?

Me: Ye…err…. I mean… am also puzzled Guru-ji… I mean a dip at Prayag and the deformity she had… I mean…

Guru-ji: Hmm… true. Apparently no relation, but there was indeed a relation. Gurudev slowly broke the whole idea… Gurudev said to me that he would relate to Guru-mata that in order to take a dip at Prayag its better to know swimming as the dip takes place at the confluence of three rivers in mid waters where the water current is significant. And it was a consequence that Guru-mata was always keen to learn swimming but that opportunity never came.

Uday: I see… now I can read it! Right Guru-ji…. Right!

Guru-ji: Gurudev told that he would ask Guru-mata to learn swimming in a week before she goes to Prayag with him.

Guru-ji paused, noted our reactions, and continued.

Guru-ji: Gurudev told that Guru-mata would very gladly accept his proposal and would be very keen to learn swimming quickly before she goes for the punya-snan.

Sanjeev was still frowning and in fact I was not very confident also about the exact plan of Guru-ji’s Gurudev.

Guru-ji: I can read your mind Sanjeev… In truth I was also somewhat confused like you, but when Gurudev explained that this would give me the best opportunity to explore and observe I had to accept it.

Sanjeev: But… I mean how Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: See… what was my prime goal? To arouse Guru-mata and see how her inverted nipples were reacting, but since she was an elderly lady and I shared a very respectful relation with her, I could not approach her in the normal way…. but this circumstance would give me ample opportunity to touch her without embarrassing her, which was very important. Isn’t it? Alongside while taking swimming lessons Guru-mata would get wet which undoubtedly would add to the stimulus that I intend to pass on. Getting me? And last but not the least was the water factor, which could act as a catalyst in releasing her nipple adhesions!

Sanjeev: Uff! Mind-blowing analysis Guru-ji! Mindblowing!

Uday: Yes Guru-ji! The thinking level is just too much… so refined!

Guru-ji: (smiling) Yes… credit goes to my Gurudev of course! I have learnt so much from him! Ahh! The great man! Jai Linga Maharaj!

Sanjeev: Then what happened Guru-ji? I simply can’t wait to know the end…
Guru-ji: You have to be patient my son… as I always say… patience is the key to many problems! (smiled widely) That very night Guru-mata came to my hut… actually during those ashram days it was a custom for Guru-mata to visit all of Gurudev’s disciples and provide them each with a glass of milk, which we consumed and sat for a tantra meditation session before going to bed. As I took the glass of milk from her I was bit anxious as I was not aware that whether Gurudev had told her or not and… and how she reacted to the proposal.

Uday: Uff! A very tricky situation Guru-ji indeed!

Guru-ji: Absolutely! But when she told me that she wanted to visit Prayag shortly with Gurudev and before going there she wanted to learn swimming from me - I could realize things were falling in place.

Guru-ji glanced at all of us once before narrating further and we obviously were quite glued to his yarn. Myself, Natasha and Sudha had as if completely forgotten of our semi nudity and the way we were exposing in wet clothes, but were only keen to know how the narrative unfolds!

Guru-ji: I readily accepted Guru-mata’s request and assured that we would begin from tomorrow as the time span was short.

am late... late is not the appropriate word i guess... no excuses... kinda out of station for a fashion project... thanks guys .... for being with me and still posting!

Thanks again all!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:34 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM