Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Guru-ji: Absolutely Sanjeev… in fact I asked the same question to Gurudev… and he did inform me that my senior Guru-bhai, Adrijavardhan, whom he previously bestowed this job, was unable to develop a remedial…

Sanjeev: I see… so your Gurudev conferred you with this job.

Guru-ji: Yes. Though Gurudev shared to me that this shortcoming was never a hindrance in their marital life, but he felt Gurumata somewhere down the line must be sad within herself that she did not possess that womanly virtue.

Sanjeev: Very true. (turning towards me) What do you say Madam?

Me: Umm… err… yes, must be.

Guru-ji: Yes Anita, but I never could understand that she suffered so much mentally.

Me: She must have been I mean… err… very strong Guru-ji mentally…

Guru-ji: Indeed she was! But you must remember Anita… their conjugal life should not be compared with the common man’s…. Gurudev and Guru-mata both were dedicated to Linga Maharaj and devoted in building the infrastructure of the ashram which you see it today.

Me: I see…

Guru-ji: But just think of my condition! As I was still a learner in the ashram and Guru-mata was like… you know… she was respected to the highest level in the ashram… naturally… as she was Gurudev’s wife! I was just wondering how I could even ask her about this sort of a personal problem.

Sanjeev & Uday: Very true Guru-ji! What did you do then?

Guru-ji: You know… there was nothing much to do… I could not start at all… after fighting with my mind for a couple of days… I just surrendered to Gurudev that… that it was quite an impossible task for me to talk to Guru-mata regarding this issue.

Uday: Then?

Guru-ji: Gurudev acknowledged my hesitation and asked me to meet him that night at midnight in his hut.

Sanjeev: Midnight… sounds really remarkable! Then what happened Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: Just like you I was also a bit surprised about midnight. In fact I was in a sort of dilemma regarding why Gurudev called me at that hour because that’s his meditation time. Anyway, I went to his hut in nervous steps and Gurudev divulged me a funny fact. Endorsing my hesitation to discuss with Guru-mata about the problem and since naturally it called for a breast examination, he chose that time of the night to be the fittest as Guru-mata always had a very deep and sound sleep and did not get awakened unless something very, very severe happened.

Uday & Sanjeev: Ohhhh! I see… Ha ha ha….

Myself, Natasha, and Sudha were also smiling listening to this.

Guru-ji (smiling and glancing towards all of us): Hence it was probably the safest period that way to investigate the condition. But naturally I was rather nervous, being young and immature at that point of time… as you can well understand… but Gurudev assured me and briefed me again about the condition, this time in full detail. He told me that he has tried simple means of nipple stimulation like rubbing and gentle sucking and trying to pull the nipples out with fingers, but failed. Gurudev related that even in extreme stimulated condition hardly the nipples come up to the skin surface. He instructed me to only study Guru-mata’s nipples that day and understand the physiological deformity first.

Sanjeev: Okay for the firsthand impression I guess…

Guru-ji: Exactly Sanjeev… Gurudev then went to the other room for meditation purpose but guaranteed me that Guru-mata won’t wake up due to mild movement in her breast area.

Uday (smiling): Guru-ji… must say… a very dicey situation!

Guru-ji: Dicey is a much polite term my boy… it was an utter dubious and hazardous position that Gurudev placed me in…. just imagine if Guru-mata opened her eyes and found me by her side on bed!

Sanjeev: Perilous! Simply perilous!

Guru-ji: But concurrently I could also comprehend that if Gurudev had vested his assurance on me and had chosen that part of the night for this job, it had to be precise. Thus I prepared my mind likewise.

Guru-ji paused for a while and glanced towards all, especially at us, the three girl-members in the room – myself, Natasha, and Sudha. Obviously we all were feeling quite cumbersome due to the situational awkwardness in the narrative.

Guru-ji: As Gurudev moved to the other room, he switched on a bright lamp so that I could inspect in a better way. I was alone in the room now and noted that Guru-mata was sleeping deeply on the cot.

Uday: It must have been a very uncomfortable state for you Guru-ji…

Guru-ji: Naturally… I felt like intruding into her privacy… I was very, very uncomfortable! Guru-mata was 40+ and I had never seen Guru-mata like that before… fast asleep in her nightdress… But… but I had to start my inspection as that my Gurudev‘s order.

I gave full credit in my mind to Guru-ji for creating such suspense in his account and all of us were quite anxious to know more of the proceeding. As I glanced at Natasha and Sudha, I noted both sisters had their lips slightly parted with their full attention towards Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Previously the room was dimly lit, but now when Gurudev switched on the bulb I was a bit taken aback to note Guru-mata clad in a somewhat scanty nightwear comprising of blouse and a ghagra. Since it was summertime there was all the more reason for her to be in less clothing, but the ghagra that she was wearing was sensationally short and was not even covering her thighs fully. It was sort of a mini-ghagra which young girls would wear, but I thought Guru-mata must have been wearing that to beat the heat while sleeping.

Sanjeev: Oops! Quite an awkward situation for you Guru-ji! What do you say Madam?

Sanjeev smiled very meaningfully at me as if I was lying in bed wearing a mini-ghagra and he was sitting by side luring at my naked well formed things.

Me: Yes… err… a complete all thumbs situation!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM