Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: For the diksha I guess Guru-ji….

Guru-ji: No my child. Diksha of course is a reason, but there is a much bigger concern.

Naturally I was a bit taken aback as I did not find any abnormality in these young chicks. As I gave a suspected stare towards the two girls, they seemed quite normal. I did not find any “concern” at least on their faces. I looked questionably at Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Yes Anita, they have a rare deformity in their body.

Me: O! I see.

Guru-ji: Sanjeev, Uday… I have called you two especially because your have certainly not encountered this sort of a problem and I want you two to be aware of this rare crisis in any visitor or devotee to the ashram.

Uday, Sanjeev: Ji Guru-ji.

Listening to this, I was naturally getting immensely curious to know what exactly Guru-ji was referring to.

Guru-ji: I must admit that I myself is also quite pleased to get to a solution to this atypical problem. For the benefit of Sanjeev and Unday I will elaborate the prelude a bit before getting into the actual details of the solution process for this condition.

Sanjeev: Yes that will indeed be helpful Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: To start with let me give you the name of this deformity - inverted nipple.

Sanjeev: What nipple Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: Inverted. In simple terms, inverted nipples simply mean that the nipples of a woman are invaginating into her areola instead of protruding out.

Uday: How very strange Guru-ji! I have never heard of anything like that before! Does it really happen?

Guru-ji: Yes I agree my child that it is a rather rare occurrence, but surely does happen. It might just look like breasts without nipples.

I also could not restrain my astonishment.

Me: Breasts without nip…!!! I mean… err… How can that be… ??!!!??

Guru-ji: No, no, I just mentioned that for understanding purpose… a woman having this condition appears as if her nipples are missing from her breasts… actually they are enclosed within her areolas… you get me now Anita?

Me: O… okay Guru-ji.

Though I nodded, but could hardly believe it!

Guru-ji: Natasha and Sudha are victims of this deformity.

I was quite shocked to learn about that and felt especially for Natasha who looked so vibrant and graceful with a stunning figure!

Guru-ji: But having said that I must add that this is indeed curable. Yes, curable! So, my child… (turning towards Natasha and Sudha) …no need to feel inferior in any way… cheer up!

The two sisters giggled and it seemed the silent laugh was quite painful for them, which was natural also considering the problem and the embarrassment attached with it.

Uday: Guru-ji, were you aware of this abnormality prior? I mean… did you have an in-depth knowledge of it? It seems such a rare thing to me!

Guru-ji: Good question Uday… yes, though I was aware of this peculiar condition, but I had not worked upon its solution, neither had I a case to work upon actually. Since you asked about it, let me share my experience in detail for a better understanding. And I will be enough frank about the details so that can visualize the problem.

Sanjeev: Thanks Guru-ji… that will help us in future about how to go about this problem.

Guru-ji: Right you are… (Guru-ji closed his eyes for a while) … as far as I remember it was during my early ashram days when my Gurudev first mentioned to me about this peculiar condition. Initially my reaction was also pretty much similar to Uday, but when my Gurudev briefed me about the condition I understood the gravity of the problem. He told me that surgical intervention was one option, but he wanted me to work upon some natural conventional way to get a remedy.

Uday: Were you able to…

Guru-ji: Yes Uday… but it was indeed difficult… I had to study a lot before finalizing a remedy… that’s a long story…

Sanjeev: Please Guru-ji… tell us in brief… how you…

Guru-ji: Yes… am coming to it… Actually when I inquired my Gurudev that who was the victim of that syndrome he was silent for a while. I was naturally curious.. when I repeated my question… he looked rather sad and replied “Your Guru-mata”.

Uday & Sanjeev: Oh no! His wife!

Guru-ji: Yes… that was indeed very shocking to me as well. Gurudev admitted that he was unable to devote any time from his very busy schedule, which was intensely focussed on ‘tantra’ and achieving some very important goals in his path of salvation… hence he wanted me to take this up and develop a remedial treatment for Gurumata, which would not necessitate surgical intervention.

Uday: And which could be used in curing other females with similar problem.

Guru-ji: Exactly so Uday…

Sanjeev: But Guru-ji… I mean… err… was this decision of your Gurudev’s not just a bit too late for…?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM