Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Mama-ji (in a whispering tone): Anita… Anita!

Me: Ohh… yes… let me relax for a while… please Mama-ji… am feeling terribly tired!

Mama-ji: Hmm… okay, I can understand that…

I could sense Mama-ji getting out of the bed though I did not feel like opening my eyes. I knew I was not wearing anything, but could not find strength to cover me up! I realized Mama-ji speeding up the fan and I indeed felt very comfortable. The increased moving air felt awesome over my curvy naked figure. I continued to rest in that static state for some more time till Mama-ji came back again and wobbled me up.

Mama-ji: Anita! Anita! Arre… we are already late my dear! We have to reach ashram by 7 p.m. Have you forgotten that? Anita… you must get back to Guru-ji on time! Anita!

A ray of lightning as if passed through my body as I heard the words “ashram” and “Guru-ji”. How could I completely forget all about “ashram” and lay here like this recapitulating on how I enjoyed being fucked by my own relative!

Me: O My God!

Now I had to open my eyes and though I was feeling exceptionally tired I realized that I must get going. I did not have the guts to violate Guru-ji’s orders and he had specifically mentioned to come back by evening time. I noticed that Mama-ji was tucking his shirt inside his trousers and almost ready to proceed. I closed my eyes momentarily, took a deep breath, and gathered all my energy to ascend and get dressed.

Me: How could I miss that! How could I….Ish! Are we too late?

Strength seemed to have sprung back again in my body and I swiftly got off the bed with one hand covering my naked hairy choot and I angled my other arm across my swaying breasts to save some dignity. Obviously I was portraying a horribly indecent look, but had no options also. Mama-ji naturally was ogling at me.

Mama-ji: Umm… not really late, but (looking at his watch) … but we do not have the luxury to waste a minute also Anita!

I picked up my blouse and petticoat from the bedside and Mama-ji was kind enough to forward me my undies with a smiling face. The old crook!

He was constantly eyeing my nangi jawani - which was but natural – how often would he get a chance to see a matured woman completely exposed in front of his eyes – hardly! As our eyes met I had to drop my eyelids in natural shyness and hurried towards the toilet covering my frontals with my sari and petticoat.

I cleaned myself and get dressed in record time and Mama-ji vividly appreciated that. I was feeling a bit tense as to whether we could reach ashram in the stipulated time.

Mama-ji: Don’t worry sweetheart… I will fly you to the ashram! Have faith on my driving skills. You proceed to the car and I will catch you after locking the house.

Me: Am depending on you Mama-ji…

Though Mama-ji had to start off slowly due to the hustle and bustle of the town, but he accelerated significantly as we proceeded towards the countryside. I appreciated his driving skills in my mind as even at this advanced age he had rather steady hands on the wheel. Hence, in no time, we covered remarkable distance!

The driving stretch was more or less smooth for me except that Mama-ji tried to take “advantage” while driving through the lonely stretches. Though I was sitting glued to the window on the front seat, Mama-ji forced me to some closeness and since I was not in a position to protest also after sharing his bed and I had to allow “that much”. Honestly I was pretty reluctant – firstly because of my extreme tiredness and secondly I could realize that it was not very east for me to accept him physically as afterall he was my “Mama-ji”!

I tried my best to restrain him by referring to his driving, the incoming traffic from the opposite direction, and even about the speed at which the car was traveling, but he was just behaving like a pervert trying to push his left hand (his right hand was on the steering wheel) inside my sari at locations obviously sensitive and uncomfortable for me. I soon sensed that in trying to keep distance from Mama-ji and in an attempt to justify my tiredness to him, I was in fact making a compromise on the speed, as he naturally was slowing down as he had to converse with me. This in turn made me more anxious and tensed about getting late to the ashram. Hence I halfheartedly shifted towards him and Mama-ji readily kept his left hand on my well-formed thighs over my sari and started feeling its smoothness with his fingers. He brushed his hand up and down my thighs with an occasional squeeze here and there, which made me to gasp a few times. I tried to divert him with talks related to other topics, but was of no avail. And, very soon Mama-ji began pulling up my sari over my legs so that he could expose my legs and caress them. I was feeling so weak, both mentally and physically, that I did not even have the willingness to prevent him from doing that indecent act. Thus in no time Mama-ji was able to bunch my sari and petticoat up above my knees and his hand was ready to intrude further! I tried to make a feeble impediment by pushing off his hand from my legs with my both hands, but Mama-ji, to my utter shock, simply used his right hand to regain position! I virtually screamed out as he removed his right hand off the steering wheel and was rather frightened at his loose behavior, but he evidently seemed rather confident about controlling the car even without holding the steering wheel! Though he was smiling with great poise, I was not at all amused and decided not to hinder him such that he commits something silly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:28 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM