Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
As he accelerated the car, his left hand was pulling up my sari crossing all limits of decency and at one point I had to even push up my buttocks to aid in his perverted approach! I was breathing deeply as I continued to count minutes to reach the ashram! I could not at least blame Mama-ji regarding speed because he was driving real fast. And so was his left hand working on my body! As a truck passed us from the opposite direction, in its bright yellow headlight, I was shocked to find my legs almost completely exposed and Mama-ji had tugged my sari so high up my legs it resembled as if I was clad in a Micromini! I honestly wished things to have stopped there, but Mama-ji was getting wilder as he touched more and more of my naked warm skin! During this phase I did extract a couple of info from Mama-ji which were intriguing me till then. Mama-ji admitted that the blood that I saw coming out of his nose was created through a tiny pouch of red colored liquid, which he was secretly holding without my notice. And, Dr. Desai had sent Mama-ji to the medicine shop to bring a gel to be applied in my vagina while I was senseless and I was alone with the doctor for some 10-15 minutes. Hence I got the confirmation that the doctor must have used that opportunity to fuck me (indeed the actual fact was something else, which remained unknown to me).

I continued to sit close to Mama-ji in the front seat with my sari tugged high up exposing my butter-colored fleshy thighs as the car traversed the countryside in galloping speed. At one sharp turn, Mama-ji moved his left hand off my legs and placed it round my neck over my shoulder. I breathed a bit easy not to feel his palm grazing on my naked legs, but before I could even think of pulling down my sari, he pulled me more towards his body and I almost fell on his torso. Though his right hand was rock steady on the steering wheel, his left hand encircling my neck hung very awkwardly over my upturned boobs, just an inch or two away! I was naturally feeling very odd sitting like that with passing vehicles from the opposite direction illuminating our closeness. I time and again looked down his hand dangling inches away from my erect mammaries and I could clearly make out that Mama-ji was deliberately brushing his hand on the tip of my breasts. Naturally I was staring to feel somewhat excited and just then at a left turn on the road as Mama-ji steered to the left, he leaned on me, and I could clearly feel his fingers grasping my entire left breast and his palm resting on the firm flesh over my sari and blouse. Naturally I sighed out a bit loudly and immediately tried to remove his hand off my breast. Apart from the excitement part, I felt very embarrassed also as till such time while he was groping my legs, it was not visible to the vehicles coming from the opposite direction, but now with his left hand encircling my neck and pawing my breast, was very much evident to anyone coming from the opposite direction!

I tried to explain it to Mama-ji, but he was riding very high and just laughed away my concern! I was virtually pasted to his body the way he had embraced me and now was openly squeezing my left breast over my sari. I soon realized that he was doing that very purposefully each time he saw an approaching vehicle which actually made me feel particularly humiliated. A couple of cars and a lorry passed us and I was sure the drivers of those vehicles must have noticed what was going on in this car! I looked around outside; fortunately the county road was desolate and there was no one who would spot us. To my utter shock, the next moment I found myself sitting beside him palluless as he had slipped down my pallu off my shoulder to my lap and now had begun fondling my tits just over my blouse and bra. His hand was now very much prominent over my breasts and the tight feeling of my conical hillocks must have boosted him further! Before I could make a move or plea Mama-ji, the old fox slipped his left hand straight inside my blouse and started moving his fingers on my dense boob flesh! I shrieked out at his behavior and was shocked to see the force he was exerting to keep things (=me) under control. The way he started moving and wobbling his fingers inside my blouse made me seriously concerned about my blouse and bra hooks. He almost cried out in joy as he got hold of my left nipple fully in between his two fingers! Concurrently I also moaned out very sexily as I felt his touches on my growing nipple! Mama-ji tried to tweak my hardening nipple, but failed to do so properly due to scarcity of space inside my bra! He was sending out loud shouts of joy as he drove and groped me simultaneously.

My fatigue was quickly being overridden by my molested condition. His fingers were copiously groping my tight boob flesh and the very next moment I realized he was trying his best to grab my whole left breast in his palm; in fact he was actually trying to pull it out of my blouse! My God! What was he up to? He would drive and I would sit beside him with my breast popping out of my dress! Had he gone crazy or what? I was dead alert and protested very strongly revealing my strong irritation towards his moves. Mama-ji seemed to be nonchalant by my defense, but just then a speedy truck swerved passed our ambassador; it was indeed a very close call as Mama-ji was momentarily distracted by my objection. Thankfully it made Mama-ji realize his responsibility with the steering wheel and he apologized and agreed to concentrate on driving during the remaining stretch to the ashram.

Unfortunately although Mama-ji did not misbehave with me any further, but he continued to drive the car with the very thought of groping me one last time before I part from him and went back to the ashram. As he drove past the dark backwoods and occasionally looked sideways at me, he indeed was cherishing that desire while I had little clue about that. I was looking past the window to the dark landscape outside and was trying to regain my energy level to attend the Maha-yagya while my hair was flying in all sides in the stiff wind coming through the windowpane. My face lit up with joy as I could trace the ashram at a distance in the dark, but my delight was pretty short-lived as I found Mama-ji slowing the car. Before I could inquire, Mama-ji promptly descended the car off the road and encroached some meters inside a bushy hedge and parked the car there switching off the headlights. There was no need for any explanation to Mama-ji’s act. It was an isolated dark corner in the bush and since off the road was indistinguishable to passersby if any. Mama-ji shut off the car engine and quickly shifted towards me on the front seat. Not a word was spoken, yet I knew what was in store! I did not try to protest or fight and create a scene nor had I that physical strength to do so.

Mama-ji quickly came very close to me and pulled up his left leg on the front seat and tried to hug me. Though I knew his primary intention was not to hug me but to touch my private parts, I cooperated with his move. Honestly I did not want to prolong things as my focus was obviously to get back to ashram in time. For the first time I was very mechanical. I shifted my body more towards him thrusting my big breasts and evidently the old pervert was overjoyed and readily started cupping and caressing my tits over my dress. His lips automatically closed on my face and he started kissing my smooth cheeks.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:27 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM