Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I did not know how long we rested like that hugging each other in a complete naked state and at last Mama-ji got back to senses first! He brushed my hair gently from my face peeling the strands still glued onto my skin by sweat. I was feeling extremely weak and was unwilling to open my eyes even. I had a feeling of utter weakness and being completely used!

Then I went to bathroom to myself clean my ever leaking pussy.
Then as expected mamaji( I mean arjun ) help me to wear my panty and bra. As it has been 6 p.m. I requested him to take me to ashram.

Me: arjun, its getting late let us go to ashram
Arjun: I want to… but I can’t.
Me: why?

Asked in utter shock

Arjun: Baby.. I do not have petrol in my car
Me: why don’t u have put this before to me… I mean we can go by bus

Arjun: after 6 p.m. all the bus get stopped at this route as it is affected by naxalites.

Me: are u a stupid old fox? I mean… if my family members get to know that I spent a night here then they will never ...
Me: arjun I beg u , please find a way to get me to asharam now.
Arjun: it’s not at all possible

Me: we can take lift and go to ashram.
Arjun: I had told u that this is naxalite area… any lift can turn to be risky… I mean I cannot want that my Bahu’s choot will serve naxalites.

After hearing “ bahu” again I was stunned and my face turned red in the wink of an eye. In fact I was breathless and felt absolutely blank! What was Mama-ji saying? Coming from Anita to Bahu and extending the sentence by words like “ choot “ .

Me: but mamaji … I have to go to ashram other wise what the society will that I have spend a night here ,even without any reason

Mamaji: There is a way but … then u have to be…

Me: mamaji say it… I can do anything…

Mamaji: there is friend of mine… which is sort of helper of naxalites, his truck passes from our village, but…

Me: mamaji say it … I can do anything…. I cannot want my self to call randi for my whole life.

Mamaji:As my friend Yogesh, is helper of naxalites… when he will know that u are my bahu this means to him that u are conservative and untouched maal, then he will sell u to naxalites.

Me: mamaji u said that he is your friend.

Mamaji: bahu… these peoples are real friend of money only.

Me: so, mamaji there is no way.

Mamaji: yes there is but…

In very much frustrated tone.
Me: say it mamaji… for godshake… say it.

Mamaji: Beti for that … u have to become temporarily randi.

Me: what?

Mamaji: beti… when he will knew that u are very very cheap randi…just come to serve me… then he will left u … as he will not be interested to sell u.

I was insane after hearing this. Is mamaji has gone mad.
But realized that to be called as rand for whole life , it will easy to act as slut for some time.

Me: I am ready to do it…

Mamaji: but…

Me: now what?

Mamaji: beti … don’t get angry… I am just trying to help u.

I know he is helping me to become “ slut” .
But as there is no chance .

Me: mamaji say it … I will do anything.

Mamaji:beti… u have to travel fully nangi in truck… so as to represent very very cheap rand.

I am just boiling in anger. This man wants me to travel in fully nangi in truck to ashram.
He is calling me” beti” to become slut. Is his mind is not satisfied by filling a hot load in my pussy and rubbing my watermelons to a burst.
Thinking all this I am again feeling wet between my legs. As I knew that I have no option I said

Me: ok…
Lowering my eyes.

Mamaji: beti… u are very intelligent that u have taken a good decision… by the way there are only 15 min. left for the truck to come… so pack your bag… and get without clothes.. I mean even a single thread should not be on your body.

Me: but should truck will come to our house.

Mamaji: yes … I will call him.

Me: mamaji but how can I just drop in front of ashram at fully nangi position.

Mamaji: beti u are so innocent… we will get out of truck 1 k.m. before ashram so that u can wear your clothes.

I felt guilty for asking such a stupid question.

Mamaji: hurry up beti… hurry up.

I packed my bag and went to bathroom and closed the door to open my full jawani.
As I dropped my panty on floor, I can saw my licking pussy and immediately tears burst out of my eyes.

I never in my whole seven janam( births) had thought that I will have to act like very cheap randi.
I freed my bottles by unhooking my bra.

I open my hair clip and throw it on the floor and try to hide my upper jawani by my hairs.
Then I had shooted by a good idea , that I should put this clip in my love spot so that no one can put his lund fully inside me while traveling to ashram.
I immediately pick up the clip and first put it inside my mouth to make it wet and then with 5-6 strokes just put it inside my pussy, which already so wet that it felt no problem to accommodate it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:26 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM