Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Mama-ji raised his hand and gestured me that there was no need for that.

Mama-ji (his voice was low): Aaaahhhhh! This is not out of the blue Beti…

Me: What? Meaning…. you knew it would happen?

Mama-ji: Aaah! Yes… actually if the hernia pain is on the highest side… Ahhh… the pressure gets elevated you know… and… and sometimes nosebleeds do occur… the doctor informed me prior about this and in fact this happened earlier too! So… so, don’t panic Bahurani! Don’t panic!

Me: Ish! But let me wipe it at least! Ish… It’s….

Mama-ji: Arre nehi nehi… It’s okay… I will wipe it myself Beti… But I don’t have much time… because the doctor warned me about a precaution which I must ensure post bleeding… otherwise… otherwise things might turn fatal for me!

As he was completing his words, he quickly raised his waist a bit and pulled out his lungi and before I could say anything started wiping the blood off his nose. It was indeed an awesome sight for me as my elderly relative was stark naked down his waist with his penis still dangling its head high up!

At the same time I was naturally rather nervous seeing blood. Though Mama-ji had wiped it, still stains still remained on his nose.

Me: I think… I think Mama-ji… I should call a doctor!

Mama-ji: Oho Beti… not to panic… bola naa! Uhhhhhhhhhhhsssssss! Believe me, I am dying in pain… I only know how I am suppressing it…. Ahhh… And now if I delay in executing what the doctor ordered, Beti, I might land up in a severe situation… so before anything if you please listen to me first…

Me: But… but Mama-ji… a doctor…

Mama-ji: Beti… please listen to me…. Aaaaaahhhhh! Post bleeding I ought to take the necessary precaution per the doctor!

By this time I was able to fully free myself from the “V” of his legs and positioned myself to his right side.

Me: Then tell me that… why are you taking the risk and delaying to convey Mama-ji?

I was naturally quite anxious to know what the precaution was to prevent anything ominous for Mama-ji.

Mama-ji: Bahurani… Ahhhhhhh……I need…. I need a tight string… or may be a small rope…. Okay? Do you understand? Not much length… just a small one…. Get that very fast! Quick!

Me: String? But… what for?

Mama-ji: Beti… every second is important for me… the doctor specifically warned about it… so if you…

Me: Oh! Okay! Okay Mama-ji! Just relax! I will get it immediately… Don’t worry! Don’t worry!

I was already out of the bed as I completed my words and started searching for the string in the room itself.

Mama-ji: May be you will get it outside….

Me: Okay… okay… don’t worry!

I quickly got out of the room and looked for that small rope or a string in and around me. I was very nervous from inside after seeing blood coming out of Mama-ji’s nose and was honestly a bit panicked. I was so tense that I was searching all over the place in the most chaotic manner and naturally could not figure out a single piece of string. I explored the rooms and for that matter even the toilet for that piece of rope, but could not find it anywhere. I was getting more and more frustrated as time was running out and I knew Mama-ji was lying helplessly. I was hastily searching things, but unfortunately with a zero resultant!

At one point, I had to quit as there was no point in searching like that because I was unable to trace any rope or string anywhere in the house. Moreover, I was getting late with Mama-ji waiting for me in that ailing condition.

Me: Mama-ji… I was… I mean I was not able to find it! Can you… I mean if you know any place where…

Mama-ji: How can I say that Beti? Uffffffff…. You could not find a piece of twine in the whole house? Alas! Thanks to the cleaning by my maid… Ha ha…

Mama-ji laughed a painful laugh and sighed deeply! I was feeling heavily culpable as I was not able to help him with such a simple thing.

Me: Mama-ji, believe me, I searched every corner! But… but there was no trace….

Mama-ji: O Lord! What will I do! I am freezing thinking of the consequences!

Me: Mama-ji… I mean what would you do with that string if you tell me… then I can think of an alternative… I mean…

Mama-ji shook his head negatively and I could sense the frustration on his face. His face started to droop and looked pathetic in his painful condition. I was honestly at total loss regarding what to do at that point of time.

Mama-ji: Oh no! Doctor said you could even have a continuous nosebleed if you did not put a tight leash on the hernia... O My God… what to do!!!

Mama-ji was getting more and more restless and I was also awfully nervous and the tips of my fingers and toes were getting extremely cold and the guilty feeling was eating me up for my failure regarding unable to trace the necessity for Mama-ji.

Suddenly there was a shout of joy!

Mama-ji: Ooooooh! Eureka! Eureka!

Me: Mama-ji! What happened?

Mama-ji: There it is! Oho! Right in front of our eyes…. and you were searching the whole house!

Me: Where? Where Mama-ji?

Naturally my face brightened up and I was looking intently around the floor.

Mama-ji: Huh! I should have detected that earlier… Oh! Bahurani… you were in a better position!

Me: But… but Mama-ji? Where the hell it is! Why can’t I find it?

Mama-ji: Arre! Right there!

He indicated with his eyes, but I was not able to trace it! I was surprised that Mama-ji was NOT gesturing towards the floor! He was signaling towards my body only!

Me: Where? I… I can’t find it…

Mama-ji: Uhhhhhhh… I can’t bear it any more…. O God! The pain is increasing by leaps and bound… Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

As Mama-ji yelled in utter pain I looked down at my body and… and then only I realized where Mama-ji was able to discover the string! I looked down my navel to detect my petticoat cord hanging marginally out of my waist!

Me: Oh! Yeeessss….

I was literally bewildered at Mama-ji’s discovery! The illumination of happiness on my face discovering the string minimized briskly because as I was pretty much aware that it was the binding tool of my He was referring to my petticoat string, but if I take that out of my petticoat, how could I wear that? I was already stripped off my sari and was looking enough obscene exposing my navel, midriff, and cleavage in front of my elderly relative. I could not extend that further in any way.

Suddenly my thinking pattern was severely hindered by a pain-stricken shout.

Mama-ji: Uuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiii Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuu! Ooooooooooooo Lllllloooooooorrrrrrrrrdddddddddd!

Me: Mama-ji! Mama-ji!

Mama-ji’s whole face seemed to be getting twisted in rigorous pain and it was really very excruciating even for me to simply watch on. Mama-ji was again struggling on the bed and his whole body bent inwards as his hernia pain seemed to be reaching its peak! Mama-ji’s hands converged again at his crotch and he moved back and forth continuously on bed portraying a crisis situation.

Mama-ji: The string… please… Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh! I can’t bear it Beti… I just can’t tolerate it anymore…

It was honestly impossible for me to simply stand still and not to anything allowing Mama-ji to writhe in such acute pain. But the ask was just a bit too much! I was getting more and more nervous and confused as well.

Did I have a choice?

Mama-ji: Bahurani… what are you waiting for? Do you want another bleeding episode? Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Please act fast Beti! Anything can happen…

I could not remain idle any more and had to react and react positively!

Me: Yes… yes Mama-ji… am… am giving it… just a second…

Mama-ji: Please hurry up Beti…it’s already late! Another bleeding would be very fatal for me!

Me: No, no! Mama-ji please don’t utter such omen… (by that time I had already started untying my petticoat knot at my waist) I am getting you the string… just a second Mama-ji! Just a second!

Mama-ji: Quick Beti… quick!

My nimble fingers worked briskly to untie the knot of my petticoat and I started pulling the drawstring off my waist. In no time, the long drawstring was in my left hand and naturally my petticoat was almost falling off my waist and had I not been prompt enough, my panty would have been fully exposed!

Me: Mama-ji… here it is!

Though I was prompt enough to take hold of my petticoat waistline, since the drawstring was missing, the garment was very loose at my waist.

Mama-ji: Beti, what would I do with it? You need to bell the cat… I mean save me from further bleeding.

Me: But… but how Mama-ji?

I was standing in the most awkward position – my both hands holding my extremely loose petticoat at my waist while my big breasts were moving up and down inside my tight blouse. I was indeed as if epitomizing sensuality in front of my elderly ailing relative.

Mama-ji: Bahurani, just get that thing tightly strapped there (he indicated with his eyes towards his semi-erect penis)… please be quick! I am…. Ahhhhhh…. I am feeling a pressure already from inside!

Me: There?!?

I was obviously quite bewildered to hear such a thing!

Mama-ji: The hernia area must be arrested Beti... and that too as quickly as possible after the first bleeding and… and we have wasted enough time!

Me: Oh…I see…

Mama-ji: Don’t stand idle… act fast! Fast!

Me: Yes, yes Mama-ji… I will try to get this done as quickly as possible.

Mama-ji was lying in the middle of the bed with his nanga lund still standing quite tall, probably continuously seeing me in this sexy state of dressing. I quickly rode up the bed and had to leave the waistline of my petticoat to grab the string with which to strap Mama-ji’s penis!

Mama-ji: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! Quick… Beti! P-l-e-a-s-e…

As I took the long white string, I realized that the extremely loose fabric of my petticoat was now dangerously sliding down my waist and reaching almost my thighs and my undergarment was awfully getting exposed! My lips got parted in shame and I felt so embarrassed that I dared to even look down. The moment I held Mama-ji’s thick erect dick with my hand and my whole body literally started trembling in sheer thrill getting the direct skin touch of a male penis on my palm.

Mama-ji: Yes, now tie it with the string… tightly…

I started circling the string round his stout dick. It indeed felt very nice and exciting to touch Mama-ji’s throbbing penis. Even at this age, it was quite vibrant and I noticed the pink bulb of his penis peeping through the foreskin!

Mama-ji: Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! Very nice Beti…Ooooohhhh! Uhhhhhh!

Mama-ji seemed to have forgot the pain and was virtually softly groaning at my act. As my fingers touched his naked lund, I could sense the throb in his manhood and his legs were also responding to my touches! Honestly I enjoyed doing this very sexy task and Mama-ji also seemed to be liking it to the hilt as was evident from his more pronounced moans.

Mama-ji: Uiiiii…. Auuuuuuu…. Tighter Beti… tighter…. Ahhhhh!

As I was getting great thrill out of this sexy task, I reduced my speed and was strapping his lund just a shade slowly ensuring that the string did not fit in too tightly on his erect meat. I was indeed getting much excited doing this and more so as I was sexily clad in front of this elderly male. My sari was missing and my breasts were looking like two ripe coconuts heaving up and down inside my blouse as I could not control myself from caressing Mama-ji’s experienced lund a few times with my full palm. I pretended as if I was checking how tight the string was on his cock, but actually felt the whole length and breadth of his erect dick and honestly it was an amazing piece of meat considering his advanced age!

Mama-ji: Ahhhh…. So much relief…. Beti… Ahhh… your touch is so soothing… Uiiiii….. Ufff!

“Your cock is also so thick and throbbing Mama-ji!”, I replied within myself and externally smiled at him seeing that he was getting relief from his pain. Mama-ji’s black cock looked awesome with his white overlapping and my job was almost done and as was winding the last lap over his lund, Mama-ji came up with a bizarre request!

Mama-ji: Beti, just one more thing… can you check if the mouth of my lund is dry or not… because doctor said to ensure dryness after tying up.
My heart was already racing executing this exceptionally sexy task and now Mama-ji wanted me to examine the bulb of his penis to check for precum! My God! It was like “sone pe suhaga” for a young married woman like me!

Me: Oh sure Mama-ji!

I replied promptly. My mouth was getting drier and I undeniably got significantly elated just listening to this request! My big round tits were moving up and down rhythmically inside my blouse and I was jolly well aware that I was looking pretty much obscene inj front of Mama-ji because much of my buttery cleavage was exposed over my tight blouse.

I completed the strapping with the string and left the loose end of the string between his legs and started examining the head of his stout penis. My eyes as if lit up seeing the pink bulb inside and his precum oozing out of the tiny slit. I wondered how Mama-ji could have been in such excited state concurrently being in such significant hernial pain! Leaving that thought aside I quickly concentrated on the head of his penis. I held Mama-ji’s absolutely khada lund with one hand and with my other hand slowly removed the foreskin to the sides so that the pink bulb was clearer to my sight. My fingers immediately were laden with his sticky precum as he was seeping considerably. Forgetting his pain, he was literally moaning as I lovingly held his penis in one hand and was examining the top of it. I smiled within myself seeing the elderly man’s condition.

Mama-ji: Is it too wet?

Me: Ha Mama-ji!

Mama-ji: Then… then…

Me: Let me wipe it…. (I almost whispered)

Mama-ji: Okay Beti… there’s no other way also…

I was feeling extremely elated myself as I was continuously holding an erect male penis and there were beads of perspiration showing up on my forehead and exposed breast area in sheer excitement. Naturally my cleavage was also getting more and more prominent over my blouse and I was looking stunningly sexy wearing only the blouse and the petticoat in that situation.

I slowly felt and rubbed the head of Mama-ji’s stout penis and he was writhing on the bed in pain (or excitement?)! I could not stop myself from pressing at strategic positions all along his khada lund and Mama-ji was simply oozing out precum ad his body was clearly trembling in pleasure. The sharp achy cries had disappeared and there were only long dull groans coming out of his mouth. I started to squeeze out the precum pressing his penis bulb with my fingers and Mama-ji now started to produce pretty shameless loud moans!

Naturally I was feeling a bit odd because moments ago this man was struggling with acute hernia pain and now was in fact enjoying this cock caressing! As I continued to gently squeeze Mama-ji’s penis head more and copious amounts of precum covered my fingers and I was getting immensely charged up especially due to the strong pungent smell of male juice. Automatically my face got lowered – closer and closer towards Mama-ji’s erect dick – my whole body almost arched inwards to be more adjacent to his tall manhood!

I was so engrossed that I was completely oblivious to the fact that as I bent down significantly I was providing an awesome cleavage show with my heavy boob flesh popping out adequately over my tight blouse. Mama-ji must have been eying that from his lying posture as I soon found his hand gently touching my shoulder. His fingers were quite warm as they brushed on my shoulder. He was probably trying to encourage me for my work. I had bent so much that now actually I was just a bit too close to his naked manhood and my face was only a few inches from it!

Mama-ji: Aahhhh… Thanks Beti… is it dry now?

How could he say “it was dry” considering the way he himself was oozing out his juices! I smiled to myself and nodded negatively.

Mama-ji: I must get that area dry Bahurani…. That was the doctor’s order….

Me: Am trying Mama-ji…

I quickly rubbed the top of his penis with my palm which was by this time got quite slippery with his sticky precum and not getting any handy cloth to wipe it dried my hand on my blouse! I repeated this for a few times, but noticed that Mama-ji was so thrilled by this whole phenomenon that he was continuously seeping precum from his penis. Naturally I was also getting some amusement out of it as the bulb of his dick was getting wet every now and then even after my wiping!

Mama-ji: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….

I could well realize that the old man was getting pleasure from my hand job on his penis and it had actually overtaken his severe pain condition. I myself was also sort of succumbing to the pungent odor of male juices. My lips had started to part and I was honestly longing to taste Mama-ji’s sticky precum! Obviously I did not have the courage to do so because he was afterall my close relative and that too a very elderly and respected person. By no means could I just start sucking his naked cock!

Mama-ji: Bahurani… is it dry now?

Me: Mama-ji, com’ on! You yourself is not allowing me to get it dry! (smile) What… what can I do?

I replied like a teenager with lot of amusement in my voice! Mama-ji was an experienced campaigner and he was able to pick up my elated and engrossed state instantly from my voice!

Mama-ji: Umm Bahurani… I thought you are a pretty intelligent girl… if I am not allowing you to dry it why don’t you do something to prevent it!

The acute pain condition of Mama-ji suddenly as if evaporated from the whole state of affairs!

Me: Hmm…

Mama-ji: Arre! If my maid could save me from this sort of a situation last month can’t you Bahurani?

He was virtually challenging me to get my task properly and as he compared me with his maid I also got quite charged up!

Me: Mama-ji… don’t compare me…

Mama-ji: Bahurani, I am not comparing… I just mentioned and I know very well that you have the wit to do this for me! Bahurani… you are the best!

I smiled and was back to my task. The one and only way that was coming to my mind was to… was to obviously suck out the precum off his penis.

But how could I say that to Mama-ji? He was a father-like figure to me. How could I suck his cock? My God! The very thought had my nipples getting extremely hard inside my brassiere. What did the maid to? Did she apply the same method? Oh dear! The maid then openly sucked Mama-ji’s lund! No, no, what rubbish was I thinking! But was there any other way?

Mama-ji: Beti, it’s getting late and you know the doctor warmed me specifically about delays…. Shall I… shall I tell you what my maid did?

It was just too much for me to tolerate – Mama-ji trying to highlight his maid time and again!

Me: I have one way… but… but Mama-ji…

Mama-ji: If you have a way just do it Bahurani… don’t waste time dear!

Me: I mean… err… I can’t think of anything else! But… but…. its a bit odd Mama-ji… please don’t take it otherwise…
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:24 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM