Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: Yes Mama-ji… I.. I can see it Mama-ji… I really feel for you Mama-ji…

Mama-ji: Ahhh…. Each time I have this spasm the pain in my… Ufff! Increases so much… what should I say…

Me: Mama-ji, you can use the butter… I mean…

Mama-ji: Oh! Yes, yes! How silly! I almost forgot!

Saying that Mama-ji just folded his legs probably to feel a bit comfortable and to my utter shock I noticed that the lungi simply fell off his waist! The knot must have got loosened in the whole process and the lungi just fell off to one side of his leg exposing his entire manhood!

Me: Haaaaahhh!

I could not stop exclaiming, though very softly, and my eyes were just riveted to that dark-colored semi-erect adequate meat! Mama-ji fortunately did not detect my sigh and was focussed on relieving his pain.

Mama-ji: Has the butter started to melt? Beti, can you check?

Me: Umm? Hayes… I mean sure Mama-ji.

I quickly got up to check the tray.

Me: Yes, it has started to melt marginally... more so due to the fan I guess.

Mama-ji: Oh! Then don’t waste time Beti… bring it, bring it!

Mama-ji seemed to be oblivious of the fact that his manhood was exposed to me. He was behaving absolutely normally. I was naturally very stiff and my eyes were drifting towards his exposed cock over and over again. The dark brown, circumcised tool seemed to be quite “lively” considering Mama-ji’s advanced age and I could even see a peek of its pinkish foreskin! My hand automatically went to my pussy area and over my petticoat and panty I just pressed my choot gently to remain calm.

Mama-ji: Don’t give it to me… keep it on the bed….

Mama-ji interrupted me as I was about to hand over the butter tray to him.

Me: O… okay Mama-ji.

Mama-ji: Beti, Uffffffff….. please don’t feel otherwise about this old man….. Aaaaaahhhh! I am suffering from such a problem…. At times it feels as if my breath would come out…. I am helpless…

Me: Oho Mama-ji! You just keep silent… let me try to alleviate your pain as quickly as possible!

Mama-ji: Yes, yes… but… but for that I need to open my lungi first Beti… but… but I can’t get up… uffff! The pain is just piercing me Beti…

I deduced that since Mama-ji was in a supine posture and in acute pain, he must have been unmindful that his lungi had previously fallen off partially from his waist and his manhood was already exposed to me.

Me: You don’t take any pain… just relax Mama-ji… I am doing it… am… am still not clear what to do exactly with that butter?

My heart almost stopped to beat in my excitement as I moved up to untie his lungi off his waist and I could not stop gaping at my elderly relative’s naked lund! With almost trembling hands, I untied the knot fully from Mama-ji’s waist and pushed the lungi to one side so that his lund was totally uncovered before my eyes.

Me: Wow!

It was indeed a tantalizing sight! I could not stop my exclamation as I was quite impressed at the very first sight in regard to its tightness and stocky structure! I noted that most of the hairs at the base of his penis were gray in color and his manhood stood out of it quite prominently considering he was almost 60 years of age! I was in fact fairly surprised to see the resilient nature of Mama-ji’s lund even in this age! My lips had naturally dried up and my heart was drumming like anything seeing this forbidden site. I was time and again licking my lips with my tongue to make it wet and to remain normal.

Though I tried my best to divert my mind off it, but I simply could not remain apathetic regarding Mama-ji’s exposed dick. His lund was indeed eye-catching, not of course for its size, but for its diameter and elasticity. Even at this age, as soon as I pushed off the lungi completely from his waist area, I keenly noted that Mama-ji’s naked dick was quickly gaining in strength and was dangling its head in the air!

Mama-ji (sighing deeply and loudly; of course he was now very much aware that his genitals were exposed to his “Bahurani”): Beti… I mean… err… I am… am feeling very awkward….

Me (frowned): Oho! Mama-ji… com’ on!

Mama-ji: No, no… I think you are unable to understand Bahurani…. you are… you are almost my daughter’s age… and to be like this in front of you… Chuk… chuk…. Ishhhh….

This time I could not stop giggling seeing the way Mama-ji was nodding his head in shame or whatever! As Mama-ji looked up I quickly lowered my eyes though was still quite keen to watch more of my elderly relative’s very “experienced” cock. In fact this was the first time in my life I was blessed to see the cock of someone so elderly, almost 60! The last 5-6 days of my life had really been a lifetime achievement for me regarding cock viewing! Only a few days prior also, I used to worship and love my husband’s cock, which naturally all married ladies also do, but as I experienced the ashram, a whole new horizon as if opened up in front of me!

Mama-ji: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! I can’t even remain idle for a moment… Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Mama-ji’s long exclamation was supplemented by his hands converging on his open naked dick! Mama-ji was stroking his semi-erect penis absolutely openly in front of me! He even caressed his balls with his left hand! Unlike my husband’s, his balls were quite big and sagging and most interestingly they were almost “bald”! There were no hair growth on them and looked absolutely clean! Did Mama-ji trim/clean hairs of his balls?

Me: No, no, can’t be! At this age? Impossible! What am I thinking?

I murmured and rebuked myself for thinking in such lines about my elderly relative. Mama-ji had closed his eyes and was visibly enjoying caressing his lund with his hands in front of me! Naturally I was also feeling tighter inside my blouse and could jolly well realize that my bra cups getting more closely fitted on my boob flesh. I could also invariably feel an itch inside my panty-covered choot observing Mama-ji’s alluring action right in front of my eyes. I obviously was feeling a bit uneasy and had to move and waggle my heavy ass just to remain all right.

Mama-ji: Beti… now you can use the butter!

Me: Bu… butter? Oh! Yes Mama-ji… par… I mean but how to use it?

Mama-ji: Yes, yes, am telling that… you cut one cube off it with the knife… it should be in the tray itself.

Me (seeing the knife): Hmm… its there.

Mama-ji: Cut a cube and take it in your hand and site be my waist…

I followed as Mama-ji instructed in a low husky voice.

Mama-ji: Now… now Beti…

Mama-ji paused and I was indeed feeling extremely anxious as I could well anticipate that I had to apply that butter on Mama-ji’s genitals! My heart was literally drumming and due to my breathing speed getting faster, my breasts looked even more appealing.

Mama-ji: Beti… you rub that butter cube on my… on my balls Bahurani. Actually you know the hernia pain originates from those balls… I know… I mean … I know it’s really clumsy for you Beti, but err… that’s one way to get relief from this desperate situation.

Me: Huuhhh!

My lips parted and my mouth opened wide in exclamation (though I was anticipating something like this only)! My face started to grow red as Mama-ji looked at my eyes. My ears were also heating up in sheer embarrassment. I could not even say “No” to Mama-ji as I just saw him reeling in pain. I had to give a nod to this extremely indecent task!

Me (very meekly): O.. okay Mama-ji… I will try…

I positioned myself at Mama-ji’s waist. Due to my heavy breathing in my excitement and anxiousness, my blouse had slipped down marginally and more of my fair-colored cleavage and the bulge of my big-sized breasts were getting exposed.

Mama-ji: Beti… very softly please… the whole area is extremely sore you know…

Me: Yes Mama-ji…

I cut a big-sized butter cube with almost trembling hands and approached Mama-ji’s balls! As I looked closely at them, the balls appeared less dark than his lund; they were descended quite a bit touching the bed surface and the surface of his balls were pretty smooth as they were devoid of any hair. I made the butter in my hand to touch his balls. I slowly pressed and started rubbing the cube over his balls.

Mama-ji: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aah!

Mama-ji yelled a long shout depicting relief and gently grasped my left arm which I had kept on the bed for support to execute this act. I could clearly sense the gratitude in that hand grip as I continued to rub the butter very gently on his balls.

Mama-ji: Ohhhhhhh! B-a-h-u-r-a-n-i…. What a r-e-l-i-e-f!

I smiled a bit as I turned my head and looked at him. The other thing that was happening was a bit alarming for me as I could easily observe that his manhood was getting further erect as I rubbed the hard butter on his balls.

Mama-ji: Beti… actually the doctor advised to… Ahhhhhhhh… actually the doctor advised to hold the balls and then orbit the butter there… that would give me more respite…

Me: W-h-a-t?
I was naturally not very amused by this sort of an odd request! How could I hold his balls? That would actually mean to touch Mama-ji’s sexual organ!

Me: But Mama-ji…

I was obviously hesitant.

Mama-ji: Beti, I don’t think it would be a problem… you are already rubbing the butter there… just hold one ball in one hand and apply the butter with the other. The doctor said that this action would allow more butter oil to sip through, which would ultimately help alleviate this pain…P-l-e-a-s-e Beti…

The way Mama-ji said “please” there was in fact not much room for me to oppose him. What he added was more bizarre!

Mama-ji: Aaaah… actually you know Bahurani my maid say … each time she did this… she says holding my balls made her task easier… she even pushes a pillow below my buttocks so that my balls appear higher for her to work on… and… and she sits in between my legs to do this Beti… otherwise you will feel difficulty to execute it…

Me: O! Really! Hmm… I see… I… I am trying Mama-ji.

Mama-ji: Thanks Beti…

Mama-ji quickly parted his legs so that a perfect V was created and invited me to sit in that “V”. The scene was so indecent and tempting – Mama-ji’s hairy legs parted, his lungi disappearing under his ass, his dark prick standing fairly tall, and his succulent balls literally glistening with butter!

Mama-ji: Come Beti… sit here… you can do it with more ease then.

I had to obey Mama-ji’s instruction and had to get up on the cot and sat in between his legs. I was simply feeling like a fish out water; my lips absolutely dry, my heart thumping inside my blouse like anything, and the tips of my fingers getting colder in utter nervousness. Concurrently a feeling of sensual excitement was running high inside me as I was getting an awesome view of Mama-ji’s stocky manhood. As I got up and ascended the bed, the swell of my fleshy ass inside my petticoat became very much prominent and I noted that Mama-ji was eyeing that even in that sore condition! As I sat on the bed in between Mama-ji’s legs with the butter in my hand, I could feel his legs on both sides of my body. I was a bit astonished because when I was ascending I was pretty sure the legs were parted much wider! I quickly realized that as I got up to place myself in between his legs, Mama-ji must have reduced the angle and now there was no other option for me but to practically sit on his legs!

I was obviously not feeling 100% comfortable to sit like that with my creamy thighs pressing on his strong hairy legs.

Me: Mama-ji if you can… I mean if you can part your legs slightly… actually I cannot… I can’t sit properly to do the job!

Mama-ji: Aaahhhhhh! I know Beti…. I tried that… but… Ufffffffffff… but I cannot branch them any more as its paining heavily at my groins. Please bear with me Bahurani…

Me: Oh! Okay, okay Mama-ji! I can manage…. I can manage!

There was not much I could do in this situation and had to continue like that resting my plump thighs on Mama-ji’s hairy legs. Since my legs were covered by my petticoat only, naturally the feel of his legs on my body was quite pronounced and obviously I was getting distracted. Moreover, how could I ignore his naked erect dick standing tall and its pink head peeking out of the foreskin and inviting me! I was as if mesmerized by the whole situation and could easily sense the physical provocation and sexual stimulation developing inside me. I drifted my eyes from the dark complexioned “Linga Maharaj” and looked at Mama-ji; I had to immediately shy and lower my eyelids as Mama-ji was directly looking at me.

Mama-ji: Beti… if you could please continue with… Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!

Me: (hurriedly): Yes, yes….

I hastily scooped out a chuck of butter from the tray and gently pressed and rubbed it on Mama-ji’s hanging balls.

Mama-ji: Please hold them Bahurani… Ahhhhhh…. Please….

Me: Ye… yes Mama-ji!

I could hear my heart drumming as I forwarded my left hand to hold his balls! Mama-ji’s balls were glistening and were slippery and they sagged down quite a bit below his lund. As I touched his balls and started caressing them with my left hand, there was as if an electrifying effect on his dangling dick! Immediately the dick straightened up and I noticed an appreciable rigidity in it. I could not hide a subtle smile seeing the effect of my hand on this elderly man.

Mama-ji: Ahhhh! Ahhhh! What a relief! Aaahhh!

Mama-ji’s pain-stricken yells seemed to have converted into relieving moans in a flash! As I looked at his face, it no longer was depicting signs of acute ache any more! Naturally I was a bit surprised! My hand job was so relieving for Mama-ji!

Me: Mama-ji, are you feeling better?

Mama-ji: Yes Bahurani… a bit better! Actually you know the pain I had been experiencing… Uff! So a little relief seems to be a long mile for me! Aaahh… very nice Bahurani… please continue like this!

I nodded and continued my erotic job with rubbing the butter on his balls with my right hand while I directly felt Mama-ji’s balls with my free left hand! The feel for me was indeed great! Though Mama-ji’s balls had sagged significantly due to his advanced age, but the size of his balls and their heaviness honestly impressed me. Unlike my husband’s balls, which were tight and somewhat smaller, Mama-ji’s balls were quite a handful and I was quite energetic and keen to caress them!

As I continued the task, I was already having a very tight feeling within my blouse and obviously was looking very sexy and indecent with my full-sized juicy breasts trying to ooze out of my tight fitting blouse and furthermore Mama-ji watching me from a lying posture. Naturally I was breathing very deeply and unknowingly was also getting bent to be more close to the male sexual organ!

Mama-ji: Beti… very nice… you have given me the initial relief… I think the butter therapy is working… now… now give me some butter in my hand.

I was a bit puzzled. What was he up to now? Though the butter was in a covered tray, it was quickly getting softer under the high speed of the fan. I scbangd out a moderate chunk and handed it over to Mama-ji and what Mama-ji did almost left me breathless!

Mama-ji: Thanks …. Ahhhh… the problem you know Beti… now that I can feel the pain in my balls is less, I am… I am developing a simultaneous dull pain in my… in my… Oooohhh….

There was no need for Mama-ji to spell out where he was developing the new pain as he took the butter from me and started rubbing that all along his standing dick! His lund must have been quite extensively heated up due to my constant caressing of his balls and I just watched on with wide open eyes how the butter simply melted to liquid form in absolutely no time!

Mama-ji: Ohh… can you forward me some more Beti? Ahhhh… I must apply it while it’s at least somewhat hard…

Me: ye… yes, yes Mama-ji.

Honestly I was feeling very, very excited seeing a male (may be he was almost 60) rubbing his naked erect dick in such close proximity! My lips got automatically parted as I looked on “hungrily” at Mama-ji’s provocating handiwork! I handed him some more butter from the tray and Mama-ji immediately started stroking his lund, this time with both hands, spreading the butter on the entire length of his manhood! I was quite surprised to note that even at this age he was able to maintain his hard-on for a continuous period of time!

As I keenly watched Mama-ji stroking his naked oily lund with both hands, I just started caressing Mama-ji’s balls with my hands forgetting entirely about the role of butter. Mama-ji’s testes being laden with copious amount of butter were very slippery now and they were virtually glistening, which just made things more appealing for me. The whole sensation was extremely rousing and I even momentarily repented that why I did not try this prank on my husband during our lovemaking! I smiled to myself and sighed and lowered my eyelids in shyness! As I looked down I was shocked to note that I was exposing my butter-colored cleavage quite abundantly over my blouse neck. I was sweating too, though slightly, even with the ceiling fan on!

Me: Uuuuusssssssssss….

I almost uttered a soft moan as I held and gently squeezed Mama-ji’s testes in my right palm. They felt so full and throbbing! I could not resist the temptation to gently squash them once.

Mama-ji: Ouuuuchhh! What are you doing Beti?

Me: Oh! Am so… sorry Mama-ji! I err… did not intend to do that …

Mama-ji: The area is very sore Beti… please be careful!

Me: Yes, yes Mama-ji… I will be careful.

In no time I could make out that Mama-ji’s lund had attained its full size and was standing tall out of his body. Though it was indisputably smaller than my husband’s cock size in full glory, Mama-ji’s lund looked substantially brawny and stiff. Mama-ji was of course breathing much heavily now as I continued to massage his butter-laden balls and he was self-massaging his cock.

Right at that juncture, Mama-ji suddenly yelled so loudly that I was literally startled and shaken!

Mama-ji: Uuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh hhhhh!

My fingers automatically ceased massaging his testes and I deeply frowned at him.

Me: Mama-ji? Mama-ji? What happened?

Mama-ji seemed not in a position to reply but his face revealed the story. He was in immense pain and his legs angled in and he clutched his upright penis very tightly with his hands.

Me: Mama-ji! Mama-ji!

I was getting into a rather awkward state as Mama-ji was virtually pressing my thighs and buttocks with his legs. I could see his whole body wobbling and arching in as a result of which I was getting locked between his strong legs.

Me: Aaaauuucchhhh!

Mama-ji’s legs angled from his knees and was pressing hard on my fleshy round ass! I could clearly feel his heels digging deep into my firm ass flesh. The feeling was very peculiar and indeed very sexy!

Me: O-uuu-ch-hhh!

I almost gasped in fervor as I uttered that exclamation. Mama-ji had bent his legs in such a way that his heels were directly pressing me on my jiggling ass.

Me: Mama-ji, what’s happening? Where is the pain now?

As I asked the question, I was trying my best to get out of the clutches of his hairy legs. The situation was getting awkward by the moment as he was rubbing and pressing his legs onto my ass and upper thighs in a very indecent way!

Me: Mama-ji! Mama-ji, please tell me!

I was getting increasingly anxious due to Mama-ji’s silence and suddenly I noted Mama-ji releasing his hands off his penis and grabbed his nose! Naturally I was quite amazed by this sudden development!

Me: Mama-ji… Mama-ji, what happened to you nose? Mama-ji!

Mama-ji only uttered some sighs of pain and did not say anything, but continued to squeeze my firm ass flesh in between his legs. Naturally I was getting quite a bit aroused and more so as I was endlessly viewing a matured naked male cock! Since things were getting increasingly hot for me within the tight embrace of his legs, I had to struggle to get out. Mama-ji was now actually pressing specific areas on my round ass with his heels and his legs trying to feel my plump upper thighs.

As I was in the process of getting out of his leg clutches, I noted that Mama-ji shifted his hands off his nose slightly and… and… there was…. Oh! My God! …Blood!

Me: My goodness! Mama-ji! You are bleeding!

Mama-ji looked at me in disbelief and checked his fingers and the red color indicated that there was blood coming out of his nose!

Me: Mama-ji, lets call the doctor! I think its getting very serious!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM