Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Dr. Desai: Sir-ji… ap to apni Bahurani ko pura nehla diya… uski pati bhi itna karta nehi hoga… he he he ...

I felt he was using some cloth to clean my wet cheeks and breasts and also he further parted my legs and cleaned up my pussy area. I could not assess the delay period in between the two fucks, but realized readily that this male was also fully loaded to explode in me! Dr. Desai straightened his body on my naked curvaceous figure and positioned his strong cock appropriately. He was much sober and steadier unlike Mama-ji. I could feel his warm lips on my forehead and then slipping down to my cheeks. His warm breaths were pouring down my cheeks and he even kissed my ears! I felt his tongue going deep inside my ear and made me fully wet there. In normal conditions I would have groaned and moaned like anything because licking the insides of my ears just drive me crazy, but at this time I was dead as a rock!

Dr. Desai’s lips came down further to my neck and then to my upper breast area. He licked the middle of my naked breasts and was pressing and squeezing my firm tits with both hands. I could feel drops of precum came out of his fully loaded cock staining my thighs. After adequately squeezing and caressing my naked mammaries, his mouth came further down and he started sucking my navel. He even licked my flat belly and then went further down and started poking and pushing his nose into my thick bush. This was one action that my husband often does during lovemaking and I just feel very ecstatic due to it. Dr. Desai, much like Rajesh, pushed and moved his nose inside my curly and dense choot hairs mand rubbed his nose there sniffing that area.

Mama-ji: Abe sale… apni biwi ko pyar dikha raha hai kya! Muft ka maal hai… shot le aur chalta ban!

Dr. Desai: Wah Sir-ji… wah! Khud pura maza liya… ab mujhe shortcut batla rahe ho!

Mama-ji: Uh! Kitne ko chodke itna bada lund paida kiya regarding kutriya!

I felt warm breaths on my naked thighs and soon found Dr. Desai was licking my hairless smooth thighs. As he licked my naked robust thighs, his hands were playing with my thick curly choot hairs. I could feel Dr. Desai was at times dipping his finger inside my honey pot also, but alas! I continued to lay motionless and still.

Mama-ji: Sala jab bhi iss bade bade doodh ko dekh raha hoon mera lund out of control ho raha hai….

Dr. Desai: Sir-ji iss umar mei zyada out of control hona munasif nehi hai… saare control todke sidha upar pahuch jaoge! Ha ha ha…

Dr. Desai was back to his original position, straightening his body right over me and positioned his stout manhood just over my naked pussy. He slowly started pushing his lund inside my choot and naturally the process was not smooth. Though my pussy was still discharging in trickles, his dick got tightly stuck after moving an inch or so inside. He quickly pulled my buttocks up and placed something soft, probably a pillow, under my gaand, and again started pushing his roller inside my choot. This time it was definitely smoother and he slowly picked up the common rhythm hugging me tightly.

My big bouncy boobs pressed hard against his flat wide chest and my nipples were rock hard being pressed so hard on a male body. Dr. Desai was also emitting loud sounds as he was increasing his pelvic thrusts. It was a very satisfying setting as my pussy was absolutely tight with his stout cock. His lips pressed on mine and he was kissing my lips again like he had done several times during the treatment process.

Soon I could hear loud shouts of thrill off Dr. Desai as he was increasing the speed at which his lund was piercing my tender choot. His piston was moving rather fast now and I could hear sounds of deep panting near my mouth. Dr. Desai now rested his body on one hand and continued to fuck me while his free hand was strongly massaging my prominent mammaries. It seemed like an endless rhythm and the setting was just about perfect for De. Desai to discharge his load of semen in me.

Just like Mama-ji, this young doctor’s body also started to quiver and was stiff as he started filling my pussy with his semen. He was literally biting my nipples while he emptied his balls in me. His body fell on me and remained pasted for some time. I could clearly feel his heartbeat and deep breaths near my ear.

Mama-ji: Abe e! Tilguje ke chilke! Kitna time rahega aise! Ab uth aur saaf kar!

Dr. Desai left my body and probably went for a wash. My slumber state was getting profound and I was as if feeling utterly tired, both mentally and physically. The voices that I could hear only sometime ago seemed to have traveled further distances and I slowly settled in a “blank” world with no audible sounds. I lay immobile on the bed not even able to recollect the two simultaneous fucks that I had just now! Everything seemed to be so quiet and calm in my drugged state and I was living in the world of endless tranquility!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:21 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM