Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
There was silence again for some moments and I could feel Mama-ji thoroughly enjoying my body over my clothes.

Mama-ji: Ek baat zaroor kehna padega yaar… itni ladki choda hoon par ye ek totally different feeling hai ke ladki ekdum murdo ki tarah padi hai!

Dr. Desai: Ha ha ha… ye apne sahi kaha sir-ji! Main to already adhi darzan bhabiyo ko is fashion mei choda hoon… He he he…

Mama-ji: Treatment ke naam par?

Dr. Desai: Aur nehi to kya? Doctor sahab kamar mei dard hai, doctor sahab back pain itna tang karta hai, doctor sahab ghutno mei dard hai… ha ha ha…

Mama-ji: Tu baada kamina hai re!

Dr. Desai: Aur ye sab? Jo mere dawakhana ati hai mamme dabwane ke liye! Randi ki zaat … huh!

Mama-ji was now quickly undoing my remaining blouse hooks, the top one was already undone by Dr. Desai while caressing me. The next moment I felt my blouse was completely open and Mama-ji now forcefully pulled up my bra to free my big firm mammaries. My upper globes were completely naked before his eyes and he was readily squeezing my warm tight flesh.

Dr. Desai: Aap jab bole Sir-ji ke ye ashram mei gayi hai… main to sure tha ke isko chodna koi badi bat nehi hai…

Mama-ji: Abe kya bol raha hai! Ye meri Bahu jaisi hai… Mai iske pita saman hoon!

Dr. Desai: Arre who sab to thik hai Sir-ji… par ashram mei kya hota hai aap to jante ho na! Arre mai to apni mami to bhi choda usi hisab se!

Mama-ji: Matlab… Usha ko?

Dr. Desai: Aur kya? She wanted to take diksha under Guru-ji… I told her the place is remote… not safe… aghwaye bhi hai ke jagah thik nehi hai… par ye sab aurat-log to bas… chal pade diksha lene!

Mama-ji (twisting my gbang-like nipples in his fingers and pressing his now fully erect lund over my sari-covered choot): Fir?

Dr. Desai: Fir kya? Mujhe khabar mila ke Guru-ji mami-ko diksha ke naam pe lagbhab pura ek din nangi karke rakhha ashram mei…

Mama-ji: Usha to vidhva hai na?

Dr. Desai: Ha… 3 saal pehle mama ka death ho gaya accident mei! Ek ladka hai…

Mama-ji: Yes, yes!

Dr. Desai: Mujhe to aur bhi khabar mila ke mami ko sirf Guru-ji nehi, uska ek chela bhi choda! Sali randi… ghar me to vidhva banke rehti hai… mauka miltehi….

Mama-ji was now getting increasingly excited the way he was thumping me! It was but natural also and within seconds he whiffed off my sari from my waist and untied my petticoat and dragged it down to my knees and began to press his khada lund very energetically on my panty-covered choot. I remained like a piece of log, not moving even a millimeter to his sexual aggressions!

Mama-ji: Tu-ne ((puffing) Usha ko kaise choda?

Dr. Desai: Once mami was back from the ashram, maine uske ghar jo kaamwali hai use fit kiya… mujhe sirf ek information chahiye tha ke mami ke periods kab start hote hai… bas woh information mil gaya aur mera kaam bilkul asaan ho gaya!

Mama-ji now was all destined to make me naked and pulled down my last piece of clothing down to my knees exposing my hairy choot to broad daylight!

Mama-ji: Wow! Abe idhar dekh to sahi!

Dr. Desai: Uhhhsss! Bilkul mast hai! Sir-ji…. time khoti mat karo… Dal do! Dal do! Zyada der tak dawai ke asar bhi nehi rahega! Mujhe bhi to chod na hai! Hai ki nehi… hai ki nehi… Ha ha ha…..

Mama-ji parted my legs wide so that he could access my pussy area comfortably. He again positioned his body over mine pointing his erect rod right over my pussy hole and his lips came down on my naked boobs targeting my sexy swollen nipples.

Mama-ji: Abe baith ke kya apni lund ko ragad raha hai! Aa ja naa! Tu ragad uski muh mei!

Within seconds I felt Dr. Desai’s hard meat rubbing and pressing on my smooth cheeks. His dick was already discharging some precum which was staining my face wet. Mama-ji was alternately sucking my exposed nipples and my breasts were getting increasingly wet with his saliva. He was also licking my large reddish areolas and was even digging his nose deep inside my twin firm tits! I could sense his tiniest movements, but I myself felt absolutely inanimate being unable to move even a muscle!

Mama-ji: Ghused de sali ke muh mei… pura!

Dr. Desai was slowly pushing his lund through my lips inside my mouth. I could feel that Dr. Desai’s cock was rock hard and quite a stout one, which of course would be a very welcome sight for any married woman, but… but I could do nothing as I was unable to even think about the situation! I was in fact losing the memory of the “just happened incident” and was feeling so blank!

Although I was in an anesthetized state, my libido was flowing and my pussy was quite wet by this time. Mama-ji practically had no problem pushing his lund deep inside my choot and started fucking me in the ‘usual’ manner. Mama-ji was pushing his cock very hard and my whole body started jerking due to this action. My big tight breasts started to jiggle very sexily as they were totally exposed. Mama-ji was exerting much effort and his cock was getting tightly fitted inside my deep and wide pussy and within a short period of time he was almost hitting the end of my vaginal path!

As he continued to stroke his lund deep inside my wet choot, his mouth came down upon my face and he was sucking and even biting my lips feverishly. His lips went further down and he sucked my nipples and this time it seemed it was an endless sucking! His lips, tongue, and teeth – everything was acting on my swollen erect nipples. Suddenly I realized Mama-ji’s body was arching and getting stiff and he was yelling abusive languages very loudly.

Mama-ji: Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Uuffffffffffffffffff! Mast hai re! Mast!

Within moments I could feel my whole pussy got filled up with his thick juices and Mama-ji was embracing me very tightly. My naked prominent breasts were literally sandwiched on his chest the way he was hugging me. I could feel lund was slowly slipping out of my vagina as it had become limp.

I did not know how long Mama-ji’s heavy body was over my naked figure, but at last I heard some sound!

Dr. Desai: Sir-ji…. Uthiye Sir-ji… samay nikal raha hai… ekbar aap ki Bahurani ko sense aa jaye to bhoochal aa jayega jab wo dekhegi hum dono use chod rahe hai…

Mama-ji slowly moved off from my body, but almost immediately Dr. Desai rode me! He was also entirely naked and I could feel he was feeling my naked silky thighs with his upright cock.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:20 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM