Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
The sexy sounds that were manufactured by our kissing were making me very embarrassed. In fact even with my husband on bed when he kisses me “aloud” I always playfully rebuke him for doing that because I do not at all feel comfortable with those weird sounds. Here also I honestly tried to withdraw my lips off Dr. Desai’s, but the way he was thrusting his hard cock on my pelvic area and the poke of his manhood made my efforts too weak. I really wondered what was he up to? He was a doctor afterall! How far would he go? Would he try to strip me next? But… but on what ground? I was getting puzzled; my mind was not working.

His hands embraced my jawani like a python and he was virtually touching me everywhere and once he even tickled me on my choot over my sari! I was losing all my self control gradually and was surrendering to his moves. He now pushed his hands up my breasts and pressed them from the sides. His palms fully rested on my firm boob flesh! And… what was he doing?

O! My God! Uiiiiiiiiii mmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa!

His right hand slowly moved up and was trying to get inside my blouse! I could sense his nimble fingers were crawling up the hem of my blouse and were getting inside my soft warm flesh!

Me: Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiii iiiiiiiii……

I suddenly felt dizzy momentarily, probably due to this bold step by Dr. Desai. I could feel his strong agile fingers directly pressing on my boobs inside my blouse. What a way to treat a patient!

Due to this heavy dose of fondling, naturally I was feeling extremely tight inside my blouse and my bra cups were pressing extremely tightly on my big sized mammaries. My nipples naturally were also quite upright and swollen by this time and were tightly pressed within my bra. I was literally shivering in pleasure and emitting loud moans now. My panty was getting wet as my pussy had slowly begun to discharge.

It seemed to me that Dr. Desai was in real love with my lips and again started kissing me extracting the remaining juice stored in my lips! His left hand was supporting my body and was placed right on my buttocks and of course he did not miss this opportunity to copiously press and squeeze my ass flesh.

Just then I realized that Dr. Desai was about to open my blouse hooks and his fingers were swiftly at work. What should I do? I was immensely enjoying this doctor’s lovemaking style in the name of treatment, but what explanation would he give for my stripping. I certainly felt ill at ease thinking of Mama-ji’s presence in that room, but before I could express my concern to Dr. Desai, I found that he had already opened the top off of my blouse. I had to open my eyes and as I looked down I noted my big breasts had heaved up over my blouse and much of my globes were exposed and I was looking extremely sexy. I looked up at Dr. Desai’s eyes. He stopped momentarily and looked deeply into my eyes. I was about to whisper to him regarding my concern about Mama-ji’s presence in the room, but I felt something else was happening inside my body! I suddenly felt very dizzy and almost as if passed out!

I grabbed Dr. Desai very tightly and tried to open my eyes wide to be normal. But I was unable to be ‘normal, as I started feeling lightheaded too! My head was spinning suddenly and I felt as if I would faint! Even I could not keep my head properly balanced on my shoulder and it almost hung to one side. I was fortunate that Dr. Desai was holding me intimately otherwise surely I would have fallen onto the floor and smashed my face.

Me: Aah! Something is happening to me… doctor… I am feeling drowsy… my head is ssss… spinning….doctor!

Dr. Desai: Madam, what’s happening! Are you not feeling okay?

Me: No doctor… I am… I am… I don’t know… I can’t explain…. I am feeling so shaky!

Dr. Desai: Oho! That must be the toxic part acting… don’t worry at all Madam... it’s just a minor side effect of the antidote and you will be absolutely okay within minutes!

Me: But… but … doctor… I feel like f-a-i-n-t-i-n-g…

Dr. Desai: Just relax and keep your eyes closed… it is just an intermittent phase and soon you will be perfectly okay Madam!

I was unable to open my eyes any more and my senses were slowly getting numb! I was as if being taken to a distant world and I was even unable to orient myself to the place and time. I slowly settled into a sleepy state, but was somehow able to listen to the doctor.

Dr. Desai: I better place you on the bed Madam.

I was truly getting into a slumber and my senses had virtually ceased to react!

Mama-ji: What’s happening doctor?

Dr. Desai: Please give me a hand Sir.

I realized Mama-ji and the doctor held me together and placed me on the cot. I was unable to move my extremities on my own! I was unable to open my eyelids! Honestly I was unable to move a single muscle in my body! I was as if totally paralyzed! The only sense that seemed to be working was my ears!

There was silence for some moments – I did not know how long! I was unable to think even! It seemed to be an endless stillness to me till I heard Mama-ji and Dr. Desai’s voice! It appeared that they were speaking from a great distance from me and I could hardly hear them.

Dr. Desai: Sir-ji, its done at last! Mission accomplished! So now she is all yours! Ha ha ha…

Mama-ji: Wah mere lal! Wah! But… but are you sure she is fully anesthetized?

Dr. Desai: Guarantee Sir-ji… bole to full proof!

Mama-ji: Wah bhai wah! Aaa… aa mere gale lag ja! Kya baat hai!

Dr. Desai: Kya Sir-ji… aap bhi! Is bomb ko chod-ke mujhe gale lagaoge?

Mama-ji: Ha ha ha… that was a good one yaar! Bomb… yes… a sex bomb!

Dr. Desai: Aage badhiye Sir-ji! I can’t wait! Mera lund dekho! Blkul khada hai… is load ko pura utar na hai mujhe… uff! Sali kya gaand aur doodh banayi hai! Ekdom mast Sir-ji!

Mama-ji: Abe Bahurani kis ki hai! Uh! Is liye to Sali ko ashram mei dekh tehi plan banaya tha! Ise bina chod-e chod deta to mujhe paap na lagta! Ho ho ho….

I could hear every word that they were speaking, but was unable to read through the words. My memory was just blank. I was unable to react at all neither could I remember the words that I heard a moment prior! I did not know how I was able to hear them, but all other senses of mine seemed to be absolutely dead! I just lay like an inanimate object on the bed!

Dr. Desai: Sir-ji, aap apni bahurani to nanga karo, tab tak mai ekbar toilet se ho ata hoon!

Mama-ji: Kya regarding motherchod! Meri Bahurani ki choot ko sukha rakhhega kya?

Dr. Desai: Lo karlo baat! Huzur aap hai kis liye! Aap ke lund to zung kha gaya kya!

Mama-ji: He he he… ruk ja! Pehle apne kapde to utaar loon!

There was silence again with only soft sounds of undoing clothes. And then I felt two hands directly pressing on my breasts and Mama-ji was already over my body with his semi-erect thick cock pressing on my upper thighs over my sari.

Mama-ji: Uff! Kya figure banayi hai randi Sali!

Mama-ji was all over me and he was riding me just like my husband would do! He was completely naked and was pressing his elderly masculine body over my soft juicy jawani.

Chuk! Chuk!

He was kissing my cheeks making them dead wet with his saliva.

Dr. Desai: Kya Sir-ji! Chadh gaye? Wah! Wah! Chadh gaya upaar re… atariya pe lutan kabutar re…
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:20 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM