Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
The action seemed to be endless but at one point I felt he was releasing my tongue and was again sucking my lower lip. The start was slow and soft – his lips gently pressing on mine, feeling my lips, and then slowly sucking it – but as moments elapsed the kiss was getting forceful and feverish. Dr. Desai through his kisses and ass squeezing was pushing me back to a position of no return. His hands now expectedly crept up and he was feeling the naked flesh on my waist and belly. I was already hugging him and as he touched my naked belly skin I embraced him tighter. Anyone seeing me right now would be bound to believe that I was engaged with my husband!

We remained occupied in a tight l-o-n-g hug as his fingers dug deep on my bare back just below my blouse. I could feel things were getting very open and direct and Dr. Desai did not at all keep any cover and was passionately kissing me while embracing my sexy jawani. The treatment process had gone for a toss! I did not know whether Mama-ji had closed his eyes because I was almost like his “Bahu” and seeing his Bahu engaged in such lewd sexy act with a doctor must have left him with a wide open exclaimed mouth!

What Dr. Desai did next was simply unthinkable! He gave a sudden pause to the whole ardent affair! I was so addicted to his touches by then that I was still trying to hold him in my arms.

Dr. Desai: Madam, madam! What’s happening… (holding me by my elbows) Why is your mouth getting dry so quickly? (puff, puff) Please try to generate more saliva…. because that will help cure you…

Of course Dr. Desai was immensely charged up, which was only natural, kissing and caressing a plump woman like me in this erotic fashion. There was almost a tent created in his trouser which was directly pointing my sari-covered choot!

I could not voice any reply, naturally, and continued to puff before him.

Dr. Desai: Okay… I will help you … there is a simple way… just raise your hands and hold my shoulders… like this… ya (he himself held my arms and placed them on his shoulders)… I will gently tickle your armpits and that way you will see you can ooze out more saliva…

I thought Mama-ji must have got a heart attack listening to what the doctor intended to do to me now!

Dr. Desai: Don’t waste time Madam… lick the remainder of the antidote from my tongue.

Saying that he protruded his tongue out and I was also not in the mood to stand and prolong things and quickly responded to his call. Dr. Desai hugged me again and was naturally feeling my full-sized mammaries on his chest very adequately as my hands were raised up on his shoulders. This time he was simultaneously pushing his erect cock onto my sari covered pussy area. He was openly thrusting his cock on my choot! What was he up to? Since my arms encircled his neck, my big breasts remained freely accessible from the sides and Dr. Desai did not miss this opportunity for long! He again began to kiss me deep and now his hands slid from my back towards my armpits. As I felt his fingers on my very sweaty armpit over my blouse, I could not stop giggling – even at that posture!

The tickle of course did not continue for long!

O! My God! Will this man touch my breasts in front of Mama-ji? But… but he already explained Mama-ji that some thrust might be needed to secrete adequate saliva in me, so Mama-ji probably would not mind this! I was weaving my own thinking web as I felt Dr. Desai’s hands on my… on my breasts!

Me: AAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhh….. Oooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiii….

What was happening to me? I was as if getting paralyzed and clearly succumbing to this young handsome doctor. Dr. Desai slowly started feeling the fabric of my blouse and then craftily moved his hands under my pallu and started feeling the sides of my tight firm tits.

Me: Uuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiii mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

He was simultaneously giving me a lip-to-lip kiss and I was attaining newer heights of intimate pleasure through this doctor! My eyes were closed and my fingers digging in deep into his neck. It must have been quite painful for Dr. Desai as my nails were pointed and they pierced deep into the skin of his neck and shoulder. I could feel Dr. Desai’s palm and fingers slowly closing on my firm breasts and at one point he held my coconut-like breasts in two hands from the front!

It was an truly an unthinkable situation! He gripped my both boobs pressing the taut flesh in his wide enough palms. He was rhythmically cupping my breasts, each squeeze was tighter than the previous and that I was getting horribly excited.

Me: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Dr. Desai’s fingers crawled all over my ripe boobs and he was tracing my bra cups and even could feel my swollen nipples over the thin fabric of my blouse! My nipples by then had become rock hard and I could feel he was trying to pinch and tweak them and I was virtually struggling to stand straight and proper on the floor! Dr. Desai was increasingly getting naughty once he had traced out my nipples through my blouse and was openly dabbing my nipples with his thumb and intruding his middle finger through my bra hooks inside my bra!

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Dr. Desai was naturally getting very bold getting complete access to my intimate parts so easily and was unquestionably planning for more! .

Dr. Desai: Kya Madam! Your mouth is getting dry time and again! What’s happening?

I was in no position to talk and was virtually wheezing!

Dr. Desai was still embracing me tightly and his lips very much close to mine! He extended his arm and took the test tube while I was still clinging very brashly to his body with half my sari flowing on the floor and my hands encircling his neck and shoulders. The amount of sexual thrill was so high that I as if completely forgot that Mama-ji was still present there!

Dr. Desai: This will certainly help you Madam to have a well watery mouth… I will also help you with my hand job. (He just emptied the test tube in my mouth and I was licking it with great enthusiasm)

Dr. Desai: Madam, do not swallow it… let it remain in your mouth…

Before I could completely comprehend his instruction, his lips again invaded my soft lips and he was again kissing me! He indeed liked my lips and loved smooching and kissing them soft and hard as he wished as if I was his own property! Though I was enjoying it to the brim, but was rather shocked by the frequency of his kisses that too so randomly and with such intimately! It seemed Dr. Desai had forgotten that I was married and my lips were another male’s ‘property’! But he just behaved as if he was my lover and was enjoying the sweet juices of my lips at his free will! Naturally I was breathless as he cupped and caressed my 28-year-old firm upright breasts continuing to suck my lips “loudly”.

Chuk! Chuk! Chuk! Chuk! Chuk! Chuk!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:20 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM