Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Chacha immediately started to feel and press my tiny breast with his thumb and unfortunately for me that day I was wearing a front-open top, which had buttons all the way till my waist and naturally since I was at home I was not wearing any bra. My tiny roundish tits were freely hanging inside my top. Within moments I could realize compounder-chacha was pushing his finger through the gap between the buttons in my top while he trickled the vaccine in my mouth. I shivered and was literally shaken up as I felt his cold fingers directly touching my warm breast! I was stiff as a rock and had closed my eyes in fear and in joy of the unknown. As the vaccine trickled inside my mouth, compounder-chacha was pressing and rubbing my naked breast with his strong fingers. I could realize something hard was also pushing me on my back, which was nothing but compounder-chacha’s khada lund. At that age I was too innocent to gather why he was doing so and remained stiff although I liked his fingers on my warm breast. Very soon chacha pushed all his fingers through my top and was trying to squeeze my tiny mammary! As I felt he was rolling and tweaking my tiny nipple with his fingers, I started to tremble in fear and excitement. My left nipple was growing inside his fingers and compounder-chacha quickly held and twisted my nipple very hard with his fingers. I almost shrieked out and was absolutely breathless. He was repeating this action and I was unable to sit calm on the chair. My hands automatically went to my legs and I was involuntarily pulling up my short skirt and feeling my thighs. My eyes were closed and there were goosebump all over my body. Compounder-chacha’s fingers were constantly twisting and pressing my tiny tight boob with special attention towards my boiled rice grain like nipple. I was literally panting with my legs wide apart and myself holding the hem of my skirt almost at my crotch area when I heard footsteps of my mom coming back. I was alert enough to straighten my skirt and cover my legs and compounder-chacha also quickly withdrew his hand from the inside of my top and also straightened my top, but was still pressing my tit with his thumb from outside. My mother could never know how compounder-chacha groped her teenage daughter during this vaccination process, which continued for almost a year!

Dr. Desai trickled a few drops of that antidote in my open mouth and I literally jumped off the bed – the taste was so, so bitter and pungent. I was shaking my head vigorously and virtually threw up the liquid from my mouth.

Me: Urgg… Wack! Impossible… I can’t take this! Urgg… It’s… it’s too bitter!

Dr. Desai: Just see! These are the problems of treating you at home! That’s why I was pressing for hospitalization!

Me: But… but I am pretty certain doctor that I could not have taken this even in the hospital!

Dr. Desai: Oho Madam! I would have used drip there naaa…

Mama-ji: Doctor, no other way?

Dr. Desai: Hmm… there is one way, but that’s… that’s not… I mean that’s quite a and cumbersome one!

Mama-ji: Try that… please try that doctor!

Dr. Desai: But… but will Madam be comfortable?

Me: I can do anything for not gulping that liquid down… it’s so tart! Wack! My tongue is still burning doctor! Uff!

Dr. Desai: Okay, then listen carefully….

Me: Okay! (I again seated down)

Dr. Desai: Have you seen mouth to mouth respiration which is provided for artificial ventilation?

Me: No… I mean I have not….

Mama-ji: You mean resuscitation for emergent purposes?

Dr. Desai: Yes exactly!

Mama-ji: Yes, yes. I myself had done that in my sporting days!

Dr. Desai: Okay, that’s great! If I use that technique, this pungent taste can be eliminated. Actually the compound which is creating this repulsive taste can be broken down if saliva is used as the dissolving medium. I will use my saliva as the dissolving medium and can apply that on Madam’s mouth you know….

Mama-ji: Then what are you waiting for doctor?

Dr. Desai: No, no, but Madam must realize the thing and agree before I proceed.

Me: I could not grasp it Mama-ji…

Mama-ji: Beti, you must have seen that if a person goes unconscious his mouth is sucked for artificial breathing… doctor sahib is saying if that method is applied, he can eliminate the bitter part of the medication and you can then easily keep that in mouth.

Me: O… okay…

Though I said “okay” I was still trying to gather what Dr. Desai wanted to do exactly. “…if that method is applied…” – which method? I was trying to build that in my mind. “…a person goes unconscious and his mouth is sucked…” – Will Dr. Desai suck… SUCK my mouth or what?! O my God! How could I allow that? I was indeed confused and anxious.

Mama-ji: Doctor, you please go ahead… Bahurani, don’t worry, everything will be alright soon!

Dr. Desai was soon busy preparing another solution in a test tube and I was wondering what was in store for me!

Dr. Desai: Yes Madam, you just relax, you soon will be perfectly okay. I have applied this method earlier also for in-house cases… yes I agree it’s a bit clumsy especially for grownup ladies, but it’s not that awkward that you might be anticipating.

Mama-ji: The main objective is to get my Bahurani well as soon as possible. And for that this much trouble she can withstand surely.

Me: But Mama-ji I am still not…

Mama-ji: Rely on doctor sahib Beti! Not to bother…

Dr. Desai: Yes Mrs. Singh… if you trust me, you will soon be alleviated from this residual allergic reaction in your body.

Me: Okay… I surely trust you doctor… But … but err… I mean… am still not sure what you will do exactly?

Dr. Desai: Simple Madam! I will take this antidote in my mouth so that it gets adequately mixed with my saliva and then pass it on to your entire mouth replicating the mouth-to-mouth suction process.

Me: Pass it to my mouth…. I mean how?

Mama-ji: Com’ on Bahurani! Obviously through his mouth!

Me: Ouuhhhh! (Naturally I was quite scared though I tried my best to act normally)

Dr. Desai: Madam, don’t panic! I have done this before to a few women quite successfully, but…

I was still not able to digest the fact that this man would give me a mouth suck!

Mama-ji: But what doctor?

Dr. Desai: Neither of them was married. Ha ha ha…

Mama-ji: That should not be a problem doctor…

Dr. Desai: No… actually Sir, all the girls that I had treated misunderstood this procedure with kissing and acted very rigidly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:19 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM