Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Dr. Desai: Hmm… more than 15 minutes have passed and I think Madam should feel the difference.

Mama-ji: Okay, okay. Bahurani, are you feeling a marked improvement from your previous state?

Me: Hmm… yes, certainly. The itching has gone completely and I no longer feel any tightness also.

Dr. Desai: Any residual headache?

Me: No. No doctor….

Dr. Desai: Great! Now I need to check the pinpoint blood clots… let me see your arm Mrs. Singh once…

I forwarded my arms towards him and for a moment my posture was such it seemed I was as if welcoming him to give me a hug! I immediately corrected myself and retracted my left hand. Dr. Desai checked my arms, one by one, but his face did not look all that happy!

Dr. Desai: Let me check the legs also…

Saying that he shifted down my body and loosely pulled up my sari till my knees and was checked my legs. Dr. Desai lifted my sari so casually that I almost was going to utter an exclamation out of shyness, but I controlled myself in the nick of time. It seemed as if I was his private property!

Dr. Desai: (frowning) Hmm… Seems the allergy has gone down pretty deep… it’s still pretty much active…

Me: But doctor I am feeling significantly better and … and no itches… as I said.

Dr. Desai: Yes, obviously because you are under the action of the medication that I administered. If the clots had cleared out, I could conclude that the residual allergic component is also cleared, but no… (sighs) There is no other way but to clear it out step by step.

Mama-ji: Meaning?

Dr. Desai: I will have to check the sputum and the urine. Any one of them has to be infected still and that is why the clots are not showing signs of healing up you know.

Mama-ji: But… but those are laboratory tests and will take a day’s time at least!

Dr. Desai: Arre… no Sir! These are not those routine tests… these can be easily done here - right now.

Mama-ji: O! I thought…

Dr. Desai: Don’t worry Sir. (He opened his briefcase and took out a packet) Here are the stain indicator cards. Madam, it’s pretty simple… you take one indicator card, I mean this piece of paper, and lick it fully… I mean your saliva must soak it… and I will know instantly if your saliva is clear of the allergy or not.

Mama-ji: But… but… how doctor?

Dr. Desai: He he… I told you these are special sterilized stain indicators. The normal color of them is red (he takes out one piece of paper and shows it to me and Mama-ji) as you can see and if your saliva is infected, when you lick it, it will turn orange.

Mama-ji: Really!

Dr. Desai: Let me demonstrate it! Madam, please watch closely.

He started liking that indicator card in his hand, it was almost 2”x4” in size rectangular in shape and after about a minute’s licking, he showed us the paper, the color did not change.

Dr. Desai: So Sir, what do I conclude? My saliva is not infected with the allergic virus Madam is having!

Mama-ji: Right!

Dr. Desai handed me one indicator card and like an obedient student I started licking it. I stuck out my tongue and was painting the paper with my saliva. I must have been looking utterly indecent licking an elongated piece of paper like that, but could do hardly anything about it. My head was moving to and fro - quickly and rhythmically – I felt as if…. my action as if replicated as if I was licking the length of my husband’s penis!

Oh God!

The very thinking was making my nipples stand up inside my bra! Mama-ji and Dr. Desai were watching me do this act very intently and must have been loving every moment of it seeing a matured woman like me doing that act sticking out her tongue!

Me: (handing out the card) I think… it’s… done….

Dr. Desai: (taking the moist paper) Yes, yes Madam. Perfect!

Within moments a very surprising event took place; the indicator card started changing its color! The red color was slowly turning pale and an orangish tinge was engulfing the whole surface of the indicator and finally the color settled down to bright orange! It was like some sort of magic!

Dr. Desai: So… just see… Madam your saliva is still very much infected.

Mama-ji: Wow! This seems very easy and conclusive!

Naturally I was not at all amused by the whole development as I anticipated more medications probably.

Dr. Desai: I just want to be absolutely sure you know and would like to have the urine test done also.

Mama-ji: Yes, yes Sir. Go ahead…

I was stiff immediately. If I need to execute the urine test, I will have to go to the toilet, but with my present condition, how could I do that? I could not even stretch my legs properly as my panty was sticking in a rolled fashion very inelegantly on my upper thighs. I simply could not get up and walk normally in this state.

Me: Mama-ji, if you can give me a few minutes… I mean I just want to err… I just want fix my sari a bit and…. Its got so lose and….

Mama-ji: O! (his eyes moved all over my curvy body as if checking my sari) Yes, yes Bahurani… you fix it. Doctor, I mean… can we… can we just wait outside so that she can…

Dr. Desai: O sure! Madam, please take your time. Let me hand over the urine indicator…. Here it is…. just hold the card on your urine stream…. Bas! If there is infection the color will change, otherwise nothing will happen… Okay Madam?

Me: Yes, yes, okay.

Both males turned away from me and walked outside the room. Mama-ji was kind enough to close the door as they walked out. I felt so, so relieved. I immediately got out of the bed in a trembling posture as I could not even stretch my feet and as I stood up naturally my sari and petticoat were almost dropping off my waist as they were very loosely wrapped. I allowed my sari and petticoat to drop on the floor and quickly hauled up my panty and covered my hairy choot. I just couldn’t stop myself from fingering my pussy for a while through my panty as I was still very much in my elated state especially after licking that indicator card! Though it was just licking a paper, but doing it in front of two males and the way I had to move my tongue along the entire length of the paper made my quite horny.

I picked up my sari and petticoat from the floor and rushed to the toilet. In fact I felt a bit anxious because the door was just closed and not locked and I was standing in a pretty much exposed state. Since I had to execute the urine test, I kept my sari and petticoat on the wall hook and holding the indicator paper in one hand, I dragged down my panty till my knees with my other hand and then sat down for peeing.

Hisssssssssss…..

As my warm urine flowed on the toilet floor I held the piece of paper on the stream and within moments it got entirely soaked. I completed my voiding and kept the paper in a dry clean space and washed my hands and started getting dressed up again.

Mama-ji: Bahurani, are you done?

Me: Yes, yes. You may come in.

Dr. Desai and Mama-ji reentered the room and I was standing with that soaked paper in my hand. To my shock the paper started to change its color!

Dr. Desai: Hmm… unfortunately Madam, the infection remains both in your oral and genitourinary system.

Me: What will happen now doctor?

Naturally I was pretty much anxious and a bit depressed too as I was still carrying the germ in my body system.

Dr. Desai: See Mrs. Singh… this is a complex thing and I will have to hospitalize you in order to eradicate the germ completely.

Me & Mama-ji: WHAT? (in chorus)
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM