Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Dr. Desai: Uhu! Don’t do that as these injections are rather viscous in nature and will take a little bit of time to flow through your blood vessels. Thus I still have to execute some more activity Madam.

Me: O! I… I….

Dr. Desai: I can understand Madam… you are feeling clumsy like this, but what to do? You must allow me to make the liquid flow manually to some extent to have the effective result quicker you know.

I was obviously surprised and honestly quite annoyed as I had to remain in that erotic posture for more time!

Mama-ji: How will you do that doctor?

Dr. Desai: Manually… I need to push and pump the fluid through the vessels…

Mama-ji: O! I see.

Within moments I felt the doctor’s warm hands on my fleshy ass cheeks. I could feel the hollow of his palms and all his ten fingers on my round ass flesh! This time he gripped my gaand flesh quite securely and started pressing them at certain points.

Me: Uuuuuiiii….. Aaaaaaaaaahhhh!

It was so disgracefully awkward to have an adult male pressing my naked ass that I could not stop emitting those soft moans very shamelessly! The doctor now almost climbed the bed and was over my body compressing and virtually kneading my tight ass flesh with his hands. The scene was simply shocking and I wondered what Mama-ji was thinking! Dr. Desai’s hands were strong and his grips on my buttocks were also very full and deliberate.

I was speechless as well as breathless. My mind ceased to work and I was getting immensely excited sexually, very directly. My pussy was now completely uncovered as Dr. Desai had already slid my panty to my thighs and I was already subtly rubbing my pelvic area on the bed! I was slowly rubbing my pussy lips on the bedcover folds under my body! Naturally my nipples under my bra were rock hard and my breasts struggled inside my tight blouse as I was getting horribly keyed up. Dr. Desai’s palms were not very smooth, at least not like my husband’s, but the way he was gripping and squeezing my ass flesh with both hands was in an awesome manner and I was unable to hide my ecstasies and started emitting loud moans!

Mama-ji: So the injected fluid gets pushed through Bahurani’s blood vessels like this! Oho…. I see! Wah! Good!

Dr. Desai: Right Sir! Though there are only a few injections which are somewhat viscous…. like the one I just administered.

Mama-ji nodded like an expert while Dr. Desai’s hands were now exactly in the middle portion of my firm protruding ass and he was massaging it abundantly and very crudely and naturally my pussy was getting wet by the minute. My whole body as if was gearing up and in fact I was struggling to keep my calm lying on the bed. I unknowingly had started pressing my big breasts more onto the bed and was rubbing them as if as an equal and opposite reaction to Dr. Desai’s progressive squeezing action. My legs were automatically getting parted, but due to my prone posture and my panty tangled in between my plump thighs, I was unable to do that properly, which in effect was making me more restless. I did not know how much the injection went past my vessels, but my heart beat had started beating like anything!

Me: Ouch!

Dr. Oops! ! Sorry Madam!

This clipped chat excerpt was nothing but the actual shameless disposition of things going on in that room. While Dr. Desai squeezed my butt flesh, his fingers for once slipped inside my ass crack, which made me shudder and obviously made me react like that. There obviously were no vessels inside my ass crack for the injection fluid to pass through and that I could easily make out was a naughty move by this young doctor, but this action (the feel of male fingers inside my ass crack) immediately set my libido to a great height and I was desperately trying to part my legs. But unfortunately I could not part my legs as much as I wanted as my panty was quite securely tangled in my robust upper thighs.

Dr. Desai: I think… its doen… ya… the medication should now pass slowly to the entire body.

Me: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Though Dr. Desai had taken off his hands off my naked butts, I was still gasping long moans. My pussy was adequately moist now, though not freely flowing yet! I was breathing very deeply and could not stop burying my face in the pillow to hide my excitement. I was still moving my ass as if as a remnant of Dr. Desai’s lewd ass squeezing. I was so disorganized - my sari was flowing on the bed and the only cover on my curvaceous back was the thin fabric of the blouse, which was also transparent enough to reveal my bra strap – with my entire ass totally uncovered and seemingly appearing very red after this heavy dose of massaging.

Mama-ji: Doctor, will it go to the upper part also? You did not do anything there?

Dr. Desai: No, actually it takes time to set off from the origin… that’s the waist and the buttocks you know… then it’s….

Mama-ji: Okay, okay! Then… I mean will this antidote alleviate Bahurani fully?

Dr. Desai: Of course Sir! Madam should be relieved of her aches and itchiness completely through this.

Mama-ji: Great! Thanks doctor!

Dr. Desai: Arre… what is there to thank… it’s my duty Sir! But you know… Well I am still a bit worried about those pinpoint blood clots… if they also clear out, nothing like it.

Mama-ji: And… and if they don’t?

Dr. Desai: Then… then… I cannot comment right now. I have to see the betterment percentage because these spots do bother at times forming greater clots on skin and are often associated with some post-injection symptoms too. But not always you know…

Mama-ji: Okay doctor.

I was trying my best to hide my sexually elated state in front of Mama-ji and Dr. Desai.

Me: Can I… doctor, can I now cover… err…

Dr. Desai: O sure Mrs. Singh! Surely! I will… I will help you…

Saying that he quickly pulled up my loose sari and petticoat over the smooth surface of my ass till my waist. From my posture I also pulled my sari with my right hand and I quickly restored my supine position. As I did that my sari pallu got displaced miserably – as it is it was loose and flowing – and with my physical elation things got worse. Before I could cover myself properly both Dr. Desai and Mama-ji must have enjoyed the view my pallu-less big-sized breasts, which had naturally pumped up within my tight blouse and my butter-colored cleavage got exposed abundantly. Hastily I pulled my sari back on my upper portion of the body and also tried to tie my petticoat at my waist.

But…

My panty was still halfway down at my midthighs! And, I could not even pull my panty up now as I had already pulled up my sari and petticoat to my waist and I was back to supine posture also. If I now try to pull up my panty from my legs, I surely had to uncover my hairy pussy in front of these males, which was simply next to impossible!

I thought it would be wise to remain quiet and settled in that position with my panty still tangled in my thighs. My pussy was totally exposed beneath my sari and petticoat and so was my ass.

Dr. Desai: Madam, please be patient for another 10-15 minutes and you should definitely feel better and improved.

Me: O… okay doctor! As you say... (I replied very meekly as I was pretty much conscious of my compromised state below my sari)

Dr. Desai started conversing with Mama-ji regarding the different cases and types of patient party he faces in the hospital to which he was attached and also on outpatient calls while I remained stationary in my lying posture - still very much uncomfortable as I could not find a clue about what to do regarding my panty which was still tangled around my thighs under my sari. I thought if I am cured of the allergic reaction soon, Dr. Desai would certainly leave and Mama-ji would surely go to see him off, and then I could easily pull up my panty. That was probably the only way because in no way I could pull up my panty off my thighs in front of these males and even if I try to do that it would be a very indecent scene. Hence I just waited for the right time.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM