Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: What happened actually?

Dr. Desai: The first case was Gayathri Bhabi… in fact she is a neighbor to me. She is the mother of two, around 40 years of age.

Mama-ji: Mother of two got molested?!?

Dr. Desai: Unfortunately yes! She used to come to my chamber for herself as well as her children for general problems, but one day she came alone and it was quite late also. I was almost closing the chamber. I could make out just by observing her that she was not in herself. Generally she was always accompanied by his elder son, but today he was also missing. She appeared to be in a state of shock and was looking blankly.

Dr. Desai’s narrative was more than captivating and both Mama-ji and I were listening quite intently. Even my physical discomfort including the redness and acute itching went to the back of my mind!

Dr. Desai: When I inquired about her problem, she was silent and was unable to talk. Her lips were trembling and finally she started sobbing. I could realize something serious had happened and she could not relate that to her family members. I asked my nurse to go out to so that she felt more comfortable. I gave her some time to reorganize and then what she conveyed was shocking and pathetic too.

Mama-ji: What did she say?

Even Mama-ji’s voice reflected a shade of anxiousness!

Dr. Desai: Gayathri Bhabi stated that she used to puja everyday upstairs after taking bath and just as a custom and to ensure purity she used to wear a fresh sari while doing puja without any blouse or petticoat. Since she was always alone during that time and had been doing it since her marriage, she never bothered about it. She related that it was just a 5-minute affair and then she dressed up. During that time her father-in-law and the household servant generally were present in the house, but they both stayed downstairs. But that day her father-in-law for some reason came searching for her and exactly during that time when she had seated for puja. It was not that this happened for the very first time, but if her father-in-law found her in the puja room, he just conveyed the message aloud and went downstairs.

Me: Seems a very normal and natural setting doctor like!

Dr. Desai: Yes like any other house Madam! But normal setting also often goes for a toss due to unnecessary exposition of female flesh! What Gayathri Bhabi comprehended when she thought about the incident later that when her father-in-law came to convey the message, she was doing puja and was rather reluctant to cover herself properly and her back was totally naked and even she doubted that part of her ass was also visible as she was naturally very casual about wrapping the sari, as it was a daily affair and a very short-lived affair.

Mama-ji: Very normal… and also at her age…

Dr. Desai: Yes absolutely! Gayathri Bhabi said that when her puja was over she got up and found her sasur-ji was standing right behind her inside the room! She naturally was quite surprised as she never realized that the elderly man had silently entered the room and had closed the door! Bhabi also told that unfortunately her sari was not thick enough and since her body was wet after the bath, much of her body was getting exposed through her sari. Before she could envisage the situation, her father-in-law pounced on her and tried to hug her.

Me: Chi chi…. It’s so unimaginable!

Dr. Desai: Madam, I told you… Gayathri Bhabi was naturally sobbing as she stated that she was thoroughly molested by her sasur-ji and was almost gone to the verge of nakedness in that struggle. Eventually she just gnawed her father-in-law’s hand and saved her dignity, but in the process she got brutally hurt in her breasts and was in great pain.

Mama-ji: Shame! Shame on that person! Aadmi hai ke janwar! Apni bahu ko… Chih!

Dr. Desai: Very much true Madam! Bhabi was relating that she was married for 18 years and this was the first time she was into such an abysmal circumstance!

Mama-ji: Her mother-in-law…?

Dr. Desai: Died an year back.

Mama-ji: Wohi to! There lies the problem!

Me (obviously quite offended): But that cannot be an excuse for such ghinona harkat (=dirty behavior)!

Mama-ji: No, no Bahurani, I am not certifying that but am just pointing to the cause.

Me: But… but am not convinced…. How can this be a direct cause for such an aged person!

Dr. Desai: No Madam. That can happen. Many males do have the power to continue a much longer sexual life even after 60-65!

Me: My God! (it came out automatically off my mouth and I immediately felt shy and blushed as Mama-ji was almost 60 or 60+!)

Dr. Desai: But when I examined Gayathri Bhabi’s breasts I was pretty much upset…

Mama-ji: Why doctor?

Dr. Desai: Sir, as I opened Gayathri Bhabi’s blouse I found her right nipple immensely swollen and there were clear teeth marks and nail marks on her both breasts. It was so painful that Bhabi was unable to put on a brassiere! Her right nipple was appearing so much swollen that I was quite alarmed if there was any internal damage done to her breast tissues. Bhabi admitted that when her father-in-law grabbed her, he was able to expose her breasts fully as her sari was very loosely clad and he tried to bite and suck her right nipple very forcefully several times.

Mama-ji: Ish…. Very sad!

Dr. Desai: But you know Sir, even if I consider that I was puzzled by the appearance of her right nipple. She was a married woman though 40, but still she was must be having sex with her husband, and it’s but natural that during lovemaking her husband should suck her nipples, but the way her nipple was swollen and tender, it seemed that it was touched after a very long time!

Mama-ji: Hmm… and you said her children are grownup and so there was no question of breast feeding also.

Dr. Desai: Absolutely. And when I conveyed this to Bhabi, she admitted that though she had sex, but her husband was not too keen to suck her breasts as they had sagged somewhat, and the fact that after her second child stopped feeding on her breasts, hardly did she experience any breast sucking from her husband. Then it was clear to me as to why the reaction was so vigorous….

Mama-ji: I see! I see! He he he….

Dr. Desai: I injected tetanus and gave Bhabi a gel to apply on her breasts and asked her to come back in a week to relate healing.

Me: Did she not inform her husband about this brutal suffering?

Dr. Desai: I exactly asked this and even referred her to go to the security officer, but you know… she was much afraid regarding the scandal and that her children are still minor. Gayathri Bhabi was also reluctant to make her husband aware about this filthy approach and kept the whole thing under cover. Anyway…. my duty was to just make you aware Madam… and that’s why I…

Me: No, no doctor. That’s very nice of you…

Mama-ji: You were referring to two cases I guess…

Dr. Desai: Will get back on that later… I think I need to give relief to her on priority basis.

Mama-ji: Yes, yes doctor… surely that’s highest priority! My Bahurani has been suffering for long now!

Dr. Desai: Well what I gathered from my inspection, I will have to administer a couple of injections as the core treatment. But Sir I must mention this type of allergic reaction is quite rare and I wonder how Mrs. Singh developed this! Indisputably its not food related.

Mama-ji: Doctor, I am rally more keen to get her alleviated of this, rather its source.

Dr. Desai: No, no… I can understand that Sir, but for me the source is also equally important so that it does not recur.

Dr. Desai had opened his case and took out a syringe and two ampules and was getting ready to prepare the injection. Though I was not very much comfortable with injections like any other person, but still was feeling relieved that I would be cured soon of this intolerable itching, the blood spots, and the redness that had engulfed my entire figure. The chest tightness and the headache were indeed quite marginal at this stage.

Dr. Desai: You see Madam for any allergic reaction there is a… how to put it… I mean there is a gestation period, during which you suffer the most, after which it comes to a relatively stable position where the acute symptoms might just die down, you know.

Me: Hmm… hmm…

Dr. Desai was ready with the injection.

Dr. Desai: This is the first of the two injections that I will administer and surely you will get relief within 10-15 minutes as it mixes with your blood.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM