Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Mama-ji was looking at my pelvic area while he continued to rub his lund under the lungi. It seemed he was not wearing any brief and his lund was freely hanging under his lungi! I just grinned foolishly somehow.

Dr. Desai: Actually Madam…. why I recommend knickers for women who possess a big ass… you know … only because it restricts the free swaying of the flesh of your buttocks.

I avoided eye contact with Dr. Desai as I was indeed feeling very awkward to chat about such things with a male doctor.

Dr. Desai: Of course there is some science behind my saying! Knickers are built in such a way that they cover and hold the whole of the buttocks and even part of the thighs in a very tight fashion, which effectively restricts the ass flesh to sway very freely in addition to help maintain the resilient structure and elasticity of the tissues of that area you know.

Mama-ji: Umm! Never thought so deeply regarding this! He he….

Dr. Desai (also smiling): But… but unfortunately you know Sir, most lady patients return to me with quite a negative feedback…

Mama-ji: Regarding?

Dr. Desai: Regarding wearing knickers…. I don’t know why they are so inclined to wear a panty rather than knickers… may be you can answer this Madam being a woman!

I was shocked a doctor can initiate such sexy discussions! Both Dr. Desai and Mama-ji turned and looked at me; naturally I had no clue and honestly was not at all curious to participate in this lewd conversation too!

Me: I… I…

Dr. Desai: You have not tried knickers I guess Madam…

Me: No, never. (I said quite emphatically and tried my best to exhibit that I was irritated)

Dr. Desai: Hmm… So just see… you are no different Madam! Like majority of my lady patients, you also prefer to wear a panty underneath your sari rather than knickers.

Dr. Desai directly looked at my eyes and it was too much of an embarrassment as his words were as if echoing in my ears – “…you also prefer to wear a panty underneath your sari…”
I again looked down and my face must have been glowing in shyness, as I could feel the heat emitting from even my ears.

Dr. Desai: (turning toward Mama-ji) You know Sir the fact remains that the feedback which I got from my patients who at least tried knickers on my recommendation is not at all encouraging.

Mama-ji: Why?

Dr. Desai: Huh! Each patient had a different excuse and… and you know I could only laugh at those excuses… but yes, I agree, summer weather is a hindrance to constant wearing of knickers, which some patients did mention.

Mama-ji: If that’s the only genuine excuse you consider, what about the others doctor? (smiling very meaningfully)

Dr. Desai: Oh! Others? …Ha ha ha….

Dr. Desai was laughing quite openly and I was getting very much coiled in as this embarrassing conversation was as if continuing endlessly!

Dr. Desai: Sir, you would also laugh if you hear those excuses…

Mama-ji: Like?

Dr. Desai: Like… one young lady reported that her husband was not okay with her wearing knickers and he preferred her to wear a regular panty under her dresses… so nothing much the lady could do…

Mama-ji: Did she always have to show her husband what’s she wearing under…?

Dr. Desai: Huh! That’s why I was telling you naa Sir… ridiculous! …again another middle-aged lady reported that she was uncomfortable using the toilet as she finds knickers hard to pull down due to its tight fitting. Umm… another lady related a similar problem… actually she is a working lady… and she added that it was too awkward for her to stand in the office toilet, which is a public toilet of course, with her sari up at her waist for a prolonged period trying to pull down the knickers for urination …

Mama-ji: This seems to be a logical point… Ha ha ha…

Dr. Desai: Ha ha ha… Like this you know… Anyway I think we are drifting too wide… Mrs. Singh seems to be getting a bit restless Sir…

Mama-ji: Oh! Sorry, sorry Bahurani… I also got a bit carried away by the chat Beti…

I was much relieved that this “shit” (=conversation) ended and sighed deeply.

Dr. Desai: As I was saying…. do you agree to my inference that Mrs. Singh? I mean you said you develop warmth post lunch and prior to taking a bath and I assume that probably you remain in less clothes during those times for prolonged periods which is actually causing you to get subtly aroused and hence the warmth generated in your legs. Am I into the right direction Mrs. Singh?

I had to frown with utter surprise because this young doctor hit the bull’s eye! How could he guess that? It was so true that before going for a bath in my sasural, I do remain in my blouse and petticoat only for the purpose of washing and cleaning. But… then there is no one to see me! And also, after lunch and completing all household chores, I do take a nap and yes… at times I do lie down on bed in minimum clothing though mainly due to the summer heat.

I was completely bowled over and was quite spellbound by Dr. Desai’s guess!

Dr. Desai: Madam, am I completely wrong? And you know there is nothing wrong in it if you are alone. You are adult and independent and you can always wear your likes when you are securely alone.

I was still frowning and looking incessantly at his face with disbelief, but quickly controlled myself.

Me: Err… well to some extent… err… I mean you are correct to some extent.

Dr. Desai: So just see Madam…. (smiling) It’s not a problem that needs to be treated! I told you at the very first go.

I was smiling nervously thinking of the fact that I actually confessed to two adult males that I wear scanty clothes during two times of the day! And Dr. Desai immediately made me more nervous with his next comment!

Dr. Desai: But Madam, be very sure when you do that because I have encountered at least two cases where my patients were molested and got physically hurt due to this practice.

Mama-ji, expectedly, stepped in!

Mama-ji: Molested?!?!? Within their house?

Dr. Desai: Yes Sir! That’s why I am saying naa!

I could not stop myself from knowing more about the incident because I obviously feel secure and safe in my house when I remain in less clothes.

Me: But… but what happened to your patient? (naturally there was a tinge of anxiousness in my voice)

Dr. Desai: Well Madam, it’s not at all encouraging, and I feel one should take lessons from that.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM