Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Dr. Desai: See Mrs. Singh, I am telling you frankly… the two cases that you related to me…. I mean in both cases I guess… let me repeat I GUESS… may not be true, but from your description it seems that on both occasions you are having warmth in your legs, you must be in some form of undressed condition or may be in scanty clothes. Since you have said that you experience this quite often, this has to be a regular affair. Well you must be remaining in somewhat exposed state before your bath for an unnecessarily long period of time as well as after your lunch when you rest, which might be arousing your feelings involuntarily. Again I repeat this is only guesswork from your description only.

Me: WHAT?

I was simply shocked that the doctor could come up with such a reason!

I… I just looked blank and especially with Mama-ji present I felt like hiding my face under the pillow. Things got worse for me when Mama-ji passed the next remark which made me so exposed in front of this outside doctor that I was purely dumbfounded.

Mama-ji: Hmm… doctor, I think you struck the right string! May be this is true…. In fact Bahurani, my sister also had a very similar habit…. May be you just inherited that!

Dr. Desai: Your sister?

Mama-ji: Arre… her mother-in-law!

Dr. Desai: O! I see.

Mama-ji: Am I wrong Bahurani?

Me: No…but…it’s not that…

Mama-ji merely interrupted me and concluded on his own not even allowing me to complete what I meant to express!

Mama-ji: I know! I know! Arre… innumerable times previously I had told my sister not to do that, but no… whenever I went to her sasural I used to find her each day cleaning and sweeping her bedroom before taking the bath. Arre! What’s the necessity when you have a maidservant! I told her so many times that Tulsi, you are married now, and if some outsider sees you like this in your sasural what would he think? But who cares… everyday she used to sweep and clean the room before taking the bath wearing only the towel.

Mama-ji paused momentary and I was almost fully flushed to imagine my mother-in-law sweeping her room just wearing a towel and that too in front of Mama-ji!

Mama-ji: Kya batayun Bahurani… Tulsi continued this practice even when Rajesh was quite grownup and going to high school… and when one day I found Rajesh was eyeing her mother, which was only natural you know…. I had to alert your mother-in-law… initially she did not at all believe my words, but when…

Mama-ji was nodding his head and paused suddenly and quite inappropriately also.

Me: (Automatically a reaction came out of my mouth) What Mama-ji?

What Mama-ji described to my response was a bit too much for me to ingest! It virtually knocked me over in front of that outside doctor.

Mama-ji: But when I challenged her to watch her son she only realized… Of course it did not sound good to your mother-in-law Bahurani, but… but fact is a fact! The following day just before her bath when she started cleaning the room Rajesh was sitting on the bed. Obviously my sister was extra conscious that day… but you tell me Bahurani… how much can you hide of your body with only a towel?

Mama-ji looked at me directly and I naturally evaded his look and gazed elsewhere nodding my head so that he did not inquire further!

Mama-ji: …and that too when you are sweeping the floor! As she mopped the floor sitting on her knees every now and then the towel slipped off her shoulder … naturally Rajesh was distracted by that… and for that matter Bahurani I don’t blame young Rajesh for this! As a mother if you don’t realize that your son is growing up then there is nothing to say!

Dr. Desai: But Sir apparently this does not sound too awkward that…

Mama-ji: Awkward! That’s a very decent term you are using doctor… (now lowers his voice as if revealing a secret) Arre… you know when my sister mopped the floor below the couch, she invariably had to bend a lot sitting on her knees to get under the cot to swab that area and doctor and… what should I say… each time my sister bent and swept the floor under the cot, the end of the towel on her shoulder consistently slid off to the floor uncovering her breasts… and most times she did the entire mopping under the bed with her both breasts totally open… My sister was such a casual thing and her son could see that at times as he was not sitting on the bed all the time naa!

Dr. Desai: O-k-a-y! I see… yes, a mother should always be conscious about herself keeping in mind that her son is growing up!

Mama-ji: Huh! Conscious! My sister was so ignorant… many a times doctor I saw her getting out from under the bed with the towel totally dislodged off her breasts and she only covered her breasts once she stood up! This was not a wise thing to do in front of his son who was going to school then, isn’t it?

Dr. Desai: Surely! Your sister did a very wrong thing… Another point actually…. I always advise this to all my lady patients who are the mother of growing kids …

Mama-ji: What doctor?

Dr. Desai: To wear undergarments as much as possible at home in front of the growing kids you know because…

Mama-ji: Exactly doctor! You spoke my mind… I exactly told this point also to my sister too!

Dr. Desai: … because wearing a bra in front of a growing kid is a must Sir… especially if the mother possesses… I mean ample breasts…(Dr. Desai was smiling cunningly looking at my big-sized sari-covered breasts)

Mama-ji (openly scratching his lund inside his lungi): Precisely doctor… and that’s what my sister never did! Not only during that cleaning time, I found her many a times (lowering his voice) err… without a bra in front of Rajesh.

Dr. Desai: Except for nighttime while going to bed this should be avoided… though the mother might feel at ease, but the swaying of her free breasts inside her dress would invariably distract her son you know and is not at all a sensible thing to do if the lad is school going.

Mama-ji: Hmm… unfortunately Tulsi never listened to my advice! Huh!

Dr. Desai: In addition to this Sir, I also advocate mothers who have a bulky figure to always wear knickers inside whatever they are wearing at home…

Mama-ji: Knickers!!! You mean err… I mean you mean to say a panty I guess….

I was just dumbstruck the way this chat was taking its course! What happened to my allergy treatment? What happened to the problem that I cited of warmth in my legs? Its crossing all decency limits and was increasingly uncomfortable and bumpy for me! Naturally I looked very much blushed and flushed. I had virtually no option but to participate also, but tried my best to refrain from remarking because I was afraid that that might lead to a more embarrassing situation for me only.

Mama-ji: Knickers?!? Are they in use still? I mean any woman wear that?

Dr. Desai: I agree Sir that they are not very popular, but I recommend this for women with fleshy plump asses that wiggle a lot when they walk. Actually it helps them look rather decent in front of their growing children.

Mama-ji: okay. I see! I see!

Dr. Desai: In fact… (Dr. Desai pauses and looks at my body)… Mrs. Singh, you might also benefit from wearing knickers as I notice that you too have a pretty much large fleshy gaan… I mean you also have a large rear portion!

Me: Oss… Okhhh… Ok-hay doctor. (My throat was totally dry and I could hardly pronounce anything!)

Mama-ji: Yes Bahurani, you have gained significant weight from the time of your marriage when I last saw you.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM