Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Mama-ji: O! Is it?

Dr. Desai: Mrs. Singh, did you get excited while shopping… I mean there was a heated exchange with any shopkeeper or something like that?

Me: (I was obviously very cautious hearing the word “shopkeeper”) Nope, nothing like that!

Dr. Desai: Any emotional stress within the last 2-3 hours?

Me: No!

Mama-ji: She was with me all through… nothing of that sort happened doctor.

Dr. Desai: Very strange! If there is no physical or mental excitement recently, the pulse should not have been running so high unless you have a history of that Mrs. Singh!

“Physical excitement” – instantly as if alarm bells started drumming in my mind. Was my pulse running high due to the sexual encounter that I had with Mr. Pyaremohan in that shop? Was Dr. Desai observing higher heart rates because of my shameless exposing during the span of the shooting and my physical nearness to Mr. Pyaremohan as per the demand of the act? My goodness!

Did Dr. Desai already get any clue? Will I be caught? He must have seen several sorts of cases as a doctor. Could he conclude that my racing heart rate was due to a sexual act? O Lord! How very shameful will it be if he knows that and Mama-ji had already elaborated that I do not dwell here! Hai daiya! It would make it all the more apparent that I had sex with someone other than my husband!

Me: O God please save me from this embarrassing situation…. You can only save me. (I already had started praying silently!)

Mama-ji: Then doctor?

Dr. Desai: I am really curious….May be the allergic reaction she had has escalated these… I am not sure. Let me examine further.

Mama-ji: Okay doctor. I only hope my Bahurani gets well soon... am feeling so guilty that I brought her here and she is in such discomfort now!

He was nodding his head to and fro and naturally I had to calm him down.

Mama-ji: There is hardly anything you can do about it… please don’t feel bad about it Mama-ji…

Dr. Desai: Arre… don’t worry Sir! She will be okay soon.

The young doctor now arranged to measure my blood pressure with a digital instrument. He made my left hand to stretch straight and quickly wrapped the cuff there above my blouse sleeve. He started pumping and noted the blood pressure. He repeated the exercise twice, but was still not satisfied!

Dr. Desai: Hmm… High again! Seems the allergy is not a simple one and has hit you quite hard Mrs. Singh…

Me: Doctor, I will be cured naa…(I was naturally more anxious now knowing that the allergic reaction that I had was a complex one)

Dr. Desai: Yes, yes… (holding my left arm) you will be okay within an hour or two.

I smiled dryly though the warm feel of his palm on my arm felt really good; in fact I was having an itch at that area and his smooth warm touch soothed me.

Dr. Desai: Mrs. Singh, your temperature now. Actually since am finding all the vital signs on the hyper side, I cannot skip this you know.

Me: Okay doctor.

Dr. Desai: Put it in your mouth please… (He took out the thermometer from a secured case)

Mama-ji: You doctors don’t believe in armpit temperatures I guess because every doctor I see takes the mouth temperature!

I had inserted the thermometer in my mouth and pressed it with my fleshy lips. It was indeed a bit awkward for any matured woman to hold something in the mouth, a part of which sticking outside the mouth. I noticed that Dr. Desai glanced at my rosy lips once, sighed, and then replied to Mama-ji!

Dr. Desai: Not really Sir. Though it’s true that mouth temperatures are more accurate than armpit ones, but its not that I disregard armpit temperatures. Actually err… you will also appreciate Sir that it’s a bit cumbersome for women to insert the thermometer into their armpits through their blouse.

The doctor looked at me and automatically my eyelids got lowered as I jolly well understood what he meant.

Dr. Desai: But yes in certain cases I need to read both temperatures per the need and in those cases… (shrugging) can’t help… Actually in the private clinic that I am attached to, this is not a problem as the patient wears a gown there which is loose and cut adequately for these sort of things you know. But yes, when I go on a call… most times I find a female patient wearing a sari at home.

Mama-ji: Yes, naturally.

Dr. Desai: And it’s always clumsy for that woman to insert the thermometer in front of me in her blouse… you know… natural.

Mama-ji: Very true…

Three minutes seemed to be a fairly long time with my lips pressing tightly on the long slender body of the thermometer while the chat that was going on between the doctor and Mama-ji was irritating me even more!

Dr. Desai: Okay, done! Mrs. Singh you can take it out.

I handed over the instrument to him and after noting the temperature he suddenly did the weirdest thing I would expect from a doctor!

Dr. Desai just started sucking the thermometer bulb which was still wet with my saliva!

Me: Eiii… what are you doing?

The young doctor indicated with his hand to remain calm as he continued to lick and suck the thin slender instrument. Dr. Desai was definitely enjoying the taste of my mouth juices spread on the thermometer.

Dr. Desai: There is nothing to be surprised Mrs. Singh! This is a very old form of antiseptic handling. Actually I have not brought the antiseptic lotion with which I clean this, so to ensure that your saliva do not dry on it as this will be used for other patients also, I just wiped it off.

Me: But… but you could also do that with water… I mean… (my voice was low and meek as I was well aware that he already tasted my saliva without touching my lips!)

Dr. Desai: Madam, I rinse my mouth twice a day with an antiseptic liquid which works for 8-9 hours… that’s why even if I do not have that lotion with me I can…

Me: O I see…

I smiled at him with a slight reddish tinge on my face and he also smiled back looking at my eyes directly.

Mama-ji: How was the reading doctor?

Dr. Desai: No, this is absolutely normal.

Mama-ji: Thank God!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM