Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I sat up on the bed as per the doctor’s instruction and he went to my backside.

Dr. Desai: If you can please remove your hair from the backside…

I quickly pushed off my hair from my neck and that flowed on my blouse back to the front side.

Dr. Desai: (removing part of my pallu himself from my back so that he could place the stetho) Fine… fine. Thanks… now take deep breaths Madam….

He placed the bulb of the stethoscope on my back over my blouse and I started inhaling and exhaling deeply. Of course the touch of the stethoscope stirred me momentarily and as I felt brushing of the doctor’s fingers on my back I was automatically stiff.

Dr. Desai: More… deep breaths…. Ya… like this one …

He even demonstrated what he wanted from me and I tried to imitate him and started inhaling and exhaling air more intensely. As I started breathing profoundly, my big breasts must have started moving up and down very sexily under my sari pallu and as my eyes meet Mama-ji’s, who was standing right in front of me, I noticed he was eyeing the sexy movement of my big boobs. The doctor was also palpating my back with the stethoscope more deeply and he was pretty close to me as I could even sense his warm breaths on my back! Naturally I started to feel tight as Dr. Desai continued to move the stethoscope over my blouse-covered back.

I did not have to exert much additional pressure to breathe deeply as automatically I started heavy inhalation sensing a male snuffling at my neck and his hand grazing over my smooth back! I was getting stiffer and stiffer as the young doctor continued to examine me and… and… what was he doing?

O! My God!

Dr. Desai was palpating the stethoscope on my bra strap! What was he examining there?

Me: Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! (I uttered silently)

Dr. Desai now started moving the stethoscope over my back along by bra strap, which left be almost breathless. Naturally I was very uncomfortable and could realize that my nipples were about to rise their heads against my bra cups. He then placed the bulb of the stethoscope of my bare back (the portion above my blouse, the U-cut area on my blouse back).

Me: Uiiiii…. Its so cold… (I murmured within myself)

I could feel the cold sensation of the bulb of the stetho moving on my scratch less back portion just above my blouse back.

Dr. Desai: More deep breaths Madam….

He now held my shoulder with one hand and pressed the stetho deeply on my back. I did not know what he was assessing but was surely making myself rather uneasy.

Dr. Desai: O-k-a-y done! You can lie down Madam …

Me: Uff! Relief!

As I uttered that within myself I exhaled a deep breath of respite! I pushed back my hair to its original position and stretched out on the bed again. It was definitely very awkward to lie down on bed in front of the eyes of two adult males, but I had no other option. I tried to look as decent as possible though my big breasts were looking rather sexy under my sari pallu the way they were going up and down.

Dr. Desai now came near me, bent slightly, and straightway placed the stethoscope on my upper breast area. Though I was expecting that, but could not stop an involuntary reflex action! I almost tried to push off Dr. Desai’s hand, but somehow checked that action and saved the situation.

Dr. Desai: Hmm… Take deep breaths and try to hold it for some moments!

I repeated the same exercise and he was pressing the stethoscope on certain places on my upper chest area over my sari. My condition was just indescribable as the doctor pressed the bulb of the stethoscope on my soft boob flesh above the U-cut of my blouse. Though my breasts were covered by my pallu, I could still feel the cold touch of the bulb of the instrument on my upper chest area. I had closed my eyes as I was inhaling and exhaling deeply and as I momentarily opened my eyes, I found the hand of Dr. Desai so close to my mammaries that he could easily touch and press them! I was so anxious that I shut up my eyes quickly.

Dr. Desai now was slowly moving the stetho downwards and I started counted the moments when I felt the bulb of the instrument pressing on my right boob… directly on top of it! I almost clenched my lips with my teeth to cover my nervousness and embarrassed state while the doctor pressed my boob flesh quite adequately with his instrument. He now moved on to my left breast and I could clearly feel his fingers brushing my tight bulging tits. Dr. Desai pressed the stetho on my left breast also and this time he almost pressed it on my nipple! My left nipple was already sore due to Mr. Pyaremohan’s handiwork and I naturally uttered a soft exclamation.

Dr. Desai: Are you feeling pain or something like that Madam?

Me: Noho… err no, no…

Dr. Desai: Oh! It seemed from your facial expression…

He continued to press the circular bulb of the stethoscope on my left breast feeling the firm and tight flesh inside my blouse.

Dr. Desai: Hmm… fine!

The process was over, at last and I was much, much relieved!

Dr. Desai: Overall seems okay, but… but Madam, your heart rate seemed to be on the higher side, does it always remain like this?

Me: Ye… err… I am not sure doctor.

Dr. Desai: No what I mean is did any other doctor told you of this before?

Me: No.

Mama-ji: Is it something to worry about doctor?

Dr. Desai: Actually I have seen that adult women do get a faster heart rate since they are being checked at a sensitive place you know, but...

Mama-ji: Hmm… that’s one point!

Dr. Desai: Actually that’s why in my clinic I always measure heart rates and pulse rates of female patients through my nurse though I must admit it is more evident in unmarried teenage girls rather than housewives.

Mama-ji: What’s more evident doctor?

Dr. Desai: The variation. I have seen that when I measure the heart rate of a married woman, it tends to vary less than when I take a teenage girl’s heart rate as compared to when my nurse takes it.

Mama-ji: I see.

Dr. Desai: But here Mrs. Singh’s heart rate also behaved somewhat like a teenager!

Mama-ji: Anything to worry doctor?

Dr. Desai: Not really… (Dr. Desai was still frowning) Umm…let me check the pulse… then I can be sure… Madam, your hand please…

He held my wrist and started checking my pulse with his eye on his wristwatch.

Dr. Desai: Uhu! It has to be something else Sir! The pulse rate is significantly higher than it should be!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-02-2019, 12:14 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM