Romance My romantic journey with my girl bestie
We reached our room. It's a single bedroom flat.she hadn't talked to me that whole day. We ordered lunch from outside. It was night 8:30 We had been watching T. V.  since half an hour.

“do you wanna eat something?  Let's me order in swiggy.” i asked her breaking the silence of half an hour. “No, i am not hungry” going to bedroom. “i will sleep. Good night sunny.” closed bedroom door. 
      I knocked her door twice but got no response from her. I asked her to give any blanket and pillow for me though She didn't make a small sound in reply. I left to terrace cursing my bad luck. 
O      After sometime i felt like someone caressing my hair. I opened my eyes to see ammu.  I was shell shocked seeing her dress then. She wore a light green coloured top which was my favorite and a light black coloured legging. I couldn't understand why did she change the dress. She was wearing a pink colour punjabi while she came to the room morning.  She was caressing my hair keeping my head on her lap. I could see a sea of guilty in her eyes. I saw straight into her eyes expecting her to say something. 
      “sorry sunny. I don't know what happened to me. First time ever since we met i felt uncomfortable to talk to you. You know how comfortably i talk to you. I can't understand why i felt like that.” she was caressing my hair and kissing my forehead. “i won't hurt you again sunny.”
      I got up while adjusting my pant and sat beside her. I took her hands into mine“Don't be sorry. I know why you reacted like that. You know it too. Don't you?” looking into her eyes and rubbing her hands. 
      She nodded. “you know what happened  is not correct. Aren't you feeling bad about it?”
      “Of Course not. I don't have any guilt for what happened. It was just an accident. Did you hire the biker who came suddenly in front of our bike which made all that incident to take place? No. Right? Then why do you or me need to feel guilty?”
      She sat quietly. I wantedly prolonged the discussion unnecessarily as She looked convincing with my words.
      I started again. “you know what?  Actually i wanted to thank that biker yesterday.”
      She smiled “really!  Why did you want to thank him?”
      “Due to him i got the chance to touch that heavenly thing. Don't you need thank a person who gave you the pass to heaven?” i was chuckling.
      “you…  idiot.” she tried to hit my shoulder but it was just missed. “How rude! How can you say that to me?” she bent her head down in shy.
      “What's vulgar in that? Tell me one thing. Didn't you enjoy while i was pressing your ass?” Lifting her head up holding her cheeks. I pushed myself towards her so that our bodies were so close. even i can sense the heat of her thighs as my thigh was pressing her's. 
      “no i didn't enjoy that.”said firmly. 
      “oh!  Is it? Then why did you moaned while i my pressed my ass?”returned the firmness with my logic. She kept calm. She didn't know what to say. 
      Clearing her throat “let's stop this topic sunny. It's going long” bent her head down again. 
      I kept my hand on her thigh “do u really want me to stop?” pressed her thigh mildly.
      “Isss ahhhh…. Sunny please don't press like that.”
      “yes. This is exactly how you moaned yesterday.” raising my eyebrows. I slided my hands from her thighs to her pussy over her dress. She pushed my head away while i was rubbing on her pussy area. 
      “sunny stop it. Please don't tempt me”
     “I am not tempting you ammu. I am showing you how you moaned yesterday.” rubbing her pussy again. 
     “No ra. don't rub there i can't control myself” holding my hand firmly to control its movement. 
     “oh. So i can rub on any other place.” I moved my other hand under her boobs and started rubbing them. I was pressing them slowly. 
     She was biting her lips in a way to control her loud moans. 
     “now don't tell me you are not enjoying this. I won't believe even though you tell me. Because your moans are saying me truth rather thab your words" continued rubbing her boobs abd pussy for sometime.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My romantic journey with my girl bestie - by Sunny5872 - 14-02-2019, 08:54 AM