Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CUCKOLD AND HOTTIES SHARE FANTASY AND EXPERIENCE
Hi, we are cpls 43 and 39. This incident was 2 years back when we were in Goa. In the evening we were in the pub and having drink and we noticed that a guy was following us for long and was sitting on a corner and still watching her. We decided to have fun with him, I said if you want to dance with him please do, I will watch. I left her alone and went out of the pub and asked my wife to txt me if he approaches her. In 5 minutes I got the text and I entered the pub again. He was chatting with her and his back was towards me. After some time they approached towards the dancing floor and I noticed that he was caressing her butts and also coming very close. soon they moved towards the area where washroom was located. I saw him squeezing her boobs and crushing her butts. after cpl of minutes she noticed me and started walking towards the floor. He again grabbed her and asked for a kiss and patted her butts. but she left and soon we left the pub. Not to mention that night was very memorable for us. we had great sex back in our room.
[+] 2 users Like serendipity76's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CUCKOLD AND HOTTIES SHARE FANTASY AND EXPERIENCE - by serendipity76 - 17-03-2020, 01:39 PM