Schoolgirls became Slaves (Animal Sex) - Copied
Chapter 1: Kati becomes a slave
Kati Loreal sat at the desk of her aunt’s lawyer. She knew that she should have been heartbroken; having just heard that her aunt had died but she was not. After all, even though her aunt was, technically, her only living relative, Jane had barely any contact with for several years. And when her parents had died two years prior; instead of taking her in, she had left her in a group home to rot.
Aunt Jane simply did not care about her, Kati told herself, which was why it came as a huge when surprise when, out of the blue, Jane’s lawyer, Mr. Patrick Fitzsimmons had called so as to alert her that she was the sole inheritor of her aunt’s estate, which was said to be valued at over 40 million dollars. He had told her that she and her two closest friends, Jasmine and Lexi could move out to the huge estate within the next week (although the paperwork allowing her friends to move would take longer as they were not relatives of Jane).
It should be said that Kati was a beautiful and innocent looking girl of 16. She was petite, weighing only about 90 pounds sopping wet) and it seemed as though most of her weight was distributed in her breasts, legs and butt. Having regularly trained in gymnastics helped her physique she would get continuous looks from men and women due to her shapely, petite figure. Likewise, her hair, which she usually wore in either pigtails or french braids; was so blonde that it was almost white and thus added to her innocent look. Her lips, which were expressive and full, had the sort of reddish tint that one would expect from someone wearing lipstick (although Kati was the sort who never wore makeup).
She was a very buoyant, flirty and sweet girl who was adored by almost all who met her. Although she did not possess a hgih degree of intelligence; her charm, beauty and sex-appeal would likely get her far in life. It was the rare individual who was not immediately charmed by the pretty girl.
She was a year older than her two best friends, Lexi and Jasmine, whom she felt so close to that it almost felt as if, at times they were in love with one another. They had met about two years prior at the group home and, since they shared a room together, became fast friends. And at first, their relationship was simple, girly and sweet. They would play together, put each other’s hair up in braids, try on each other’s makeup, etc. However, over time, the girls gradually became closer and, given that they were just beginning puberty, started experimenting with one another sexually. Lexi was the most eager of the girls and was the first to push these ‘experiments’ into something much deeper.
Kati would never forget that day; when Lexi practically forced her into lesbian sex for the first time. Jasmine had been away on a trip and the two girls, being bored, had decided to take their time together so as to make out and ‘fool around’ as Lexi called it. Kati had been fifteen and Lexi fourteen but it seemed like, even then, Lexi was simply far more adventurous sexually than Kati was.
The two had been making out with one another and their clothes had been off. This was not uncommon as Lexi had pointed out several months before that, it was simply more comfortable to make out with one another when they were naked. Both Kati and Jasmine, who had felt the intimacy in resting naked in one another’s arms, had agreed and it was therefore rare that the trio did not sleep together while naked.
Nor was it uncommon for Lexi to use her fingers on Kati’s pink, shaven pussy (all three girls readily agreed that it felt better to press against each other pussies when they were bereft of hair). Lexi would usually use one or two fingers and plunge them deep inside of Kati or Jasmine and they would do the same to Lexi, making each other come and feel good.
However, this makeout session was uncommon in the amount of aggression that Lexi showed toward Kati. On that day, she had pushed Kati down on her bed, kissed her forcefully and hadn’t even hesitated in plunging her fingers deep inside the older girl. Kati had done the same and even strummed Lexi’s clit in the way that the she knew the younger to adored so that Lexi ended up squirting girl come all over her. “Mmm…” Lexi moaned, staring deep into Kati’s eyes. “That was so good…why don’t you lick the rest of it off?”
And that was when things changed. Kati had never gone down on a girl before and, before she could respond or protest, Lexi had straddled her face and pushed her pussy against her mouth. “C’mon,” Lexi moaned. “Lick me until I come, you silly bitch. I want to fill your mouth with my come…”
Kati hesitated for only a second. Lexi’s pussy was beautiful, pink and smelled faintly of strawberries. In short, the scent of it was heavenly and she gave it a tentative lick. “Not like that,” Lexi said, and grabbed Kati’s hair so that she could grind against her perfect lips. “Eat me out like the little slut you are. Come on….make me come all over your face…”
Deciding to throw caution to the wind, Kati obliged. She had eaten out her friend, plunging her tongue deep into the younger girl until Lexi had screamed and flooded Kati’s mouth with her girl cum. “Oh my god…” Lexi cried, as she continued to ride Kati’s face. “That was so good….”
Over and over again, Lexi came in Kati’s mouth before turning around so that she too, could go down on her friend. The two lovers orally stimulated one another for at least an hour before falling asleep in the 69 position. For both Kati and Lexi; it was absolutely heavenly.
Jasmine had come home later that night and found the two in that position; naked, with their mouths but inches away from one another’s pussies. At first, she had been surprised; never before had any of them gone so far so as to have full blown sex with one another. They had made out, sure. And slept together. And used one anothers fingers to bring each other off, but that had been the extent of their relationship. To go down on one another and have what had obviously been the most intense of sex; it seemed unprecedented.
However, Kati and Lexi were her friends and lovers. The sight of them, while shocking, was nonetheless exciting and stimulating. Therefore, it was not long before Jasmine joined in the lovemaking. However, given that she was much more submissive and coy than the two; she always preferred the sort of of sex which would allow her to be humiliated and degraded. Lovemaking simply wasn’t enough to bring her off. She had to be thrown onto the bed, tied up and used to so as to bring the best orgasms to the pretty girl.
Kati and Lexi were only too happy to oblige the girl. Kati would smile, recollecting the time that she and Lexi had found two strap ons and fucked the poor girl throughout the night. Or how Lexi had woken up Jasmine at 2 AM, commanded her to go down on Kati while she fucked Jasmine from behind with a strap on. Or how, during a basketball game, Lexi and Kati had whispered obscenities into Jasmine’s ear before hauling her into the girl’s bathroom so as to force the coy teen to go down on the both of them.
Now, she would be leaving her friends; but it would only be for a short time. Due to the wealth she was receiving from her aunts death; she had thus promised them that the two could come to live with her in the next several days. She had already spoken to Mr. Fitzsimmons about it and the lawyer had readily agreed to do everything in his power so as to have the two girls come and live with her.
Mr. Fitzsimmons then came into the office. He was a nerdy, bespectacled and otherwise impotent man whose use was relegated to that of serving those much more powerful than he. In this case, he had been hired to deal with Jane’s estate and, more importantly, those whom she had left said estate to in her will. “Hello, Kati,” he said, as he sat at the table. “I must say that I am pleased to meet you; although I am afraid that there had been…a bit of a misunderstanding as to your aunt’s properties.”
Kati looked confused. “Are you saying that my aunt did not leave it to me?” came her reply.This should not have astounded her. Due to her aunt’s nasty countenance towards her throughout the years; it should not have surprised her too much. The bitch rarely even had the temperance to send her a Christmas or Birthday card.
“According to her will; that is correct. The truth is that she left the house to her four dogs; Masterdog, King, Rex and Spike. Now, I will tell you some things about these dogs; things which will not leave this room.
“First, the dogs have been genetically altered. They are significantly larger (I believe that Masterdog weighs about 200 pounds and Spike, the smallest of them, weighs about 180), more muscular and far, far more intelligent than most. Now, I will admit to not  having much knowledge about the scientific aspect of all of this but I can tell you that they do have telepathic abilities and have even been shown to control the minds of those weaker than their own.
“However, their genetic superiority is inconsequential to the courts. They are dogs and despite their abilities, have no sway in the public court system. Therefore, in spite of your aunt’s wishes, they cannot inherit her estate as she so desires.
“You are Jane’s only living relative and therefore, certain provisions can be granted to you and you alone. So, we were able to come to a kind of compromise with the dogs; one which they have agreed to and I hope you will as well.
“First, you will be allowed to live at the estate and I must say that anyone would be happy to live in such a house. Valued at over 2 million dollars, it contains 3 rooms but also a swimming pool, gymnasium, bowling alley, movie room, tennis court and basketball court for you to use at your leisure. You will  also be allowed to use Jane’s saved finances for whatever you see fit (valued at about 38 million dollars). And, finally, your two friends, Jasmine and Lexi will be allowed to come and live with you.
“However, in order to be granted these luxuries, you must first agree to the rules which the dogs have laid out.”
And here, the lawyer pushed a piece of paper to Kati; one which she skimmed over as quickly as she could. Given that she was pretty, sweet, charming but not especially intelligent; most of what Mr. Fitzsimmons said had been fairly confusing. However, as she sat there; she also began to feel a pressure inside her head, one which seemed to pick at her defenses and make her more susceptible to the power of suggestion. She could not fully explain what it was; just that it was bearing down on her will and making her more passive, accepting and relaxed. Nonetheless, she picked up the piece of paper and began to read it to the best of her  ability.
  1. The house and all of it’s possessions belong to the dogs of the house first and foremost. Masterdog, given that he is the Alpha of the pack will be obeyed first and foremost in all that he commands: his word is law.

2. The rooms, likewise, belong to the dogs but the guests will share these with the dogs. Kati will share a room with Masterdog. Lexi will share with King. And Jasmine will share with Spike and Rex.

3. All clothing worn by the guests must be approved by the dogs of the house. If Masterdog disapproves of one outfit or another, Kati will change it. The same will, of course, apply to Lexi with King and Spike and Rex with Jasmine.

4. The girls will attend to all the dog’s needs. This will include  bathing them, cooking their food, and otherwise serving them in whatever way the animals see fit.
All the ‘rules’ seemed similar to one another but Kati, not being an avid reader (and her mind being made all the more subservient by the minute) simply signed at the bottom of the page. She believed she got the gist of the ‘rules’ anyway. She would need to care for these large dogs and, in return, she would be granted the kind of life she had always imagined. It would be a life of luxury for her and her friends. And by living together, they would be able to make love as much as they liked and, more importantly do whatever they so desired. “Good,” Mr Fitzsimmons said. He walked around Kati and opened a side door so as to let his client, the huge Alpha dog, Masterdog, into the room.
Masterdog was a breed of hunting dog, Kati saw immediately and was, quite possibly, the largest dog she had ever seen. He was muscular, handsome, and moved with a confidence that was quite intimidating to the petite teenager. “He wanted to meet you before I brought you to your new home,” Mr. Fitzsimmons explained.
Kati looked into the dog’s eyes as the huge animal quickly approached her. Her mind, which had already seemed cloudy and passive, now went positively weak as Masterdog placed his forepaws on her shoulders and began to lick at her face fervently. “Oh my god!” she cried, as she tried, desperately, to fend him off. This, she thought later, would be the one time in which her will was strong enough to resist the huge dog. It would not take long for Masterdog to break down her defenses. “Please, kind sir, call him off!”
Mr. Fitzsimmons did not reply but only watched as the huge dog attacked the young girl with his tongue. He watched with a kind of detached amusement; Masterdog had already told him what he planned on doing with this girl and her friends and he wondered how long it would take for the huge animal to truly indoctrinate her into being his slave. Would it take a day? An hour? A week? He was not sure, although by the way Masterdog licked at the pretty blonde it seemed obvious that he would at least be starting with the process right away.
Masterdog withdrew from licking the pretty blondes face for only a moment. And it was at that moment that he had her. His yellow eyes pierced the bright eyes of Kati’s and for a second, she felt as though the dog were speaking right into her soul; twisting and manipulating her into doing  as he pleased. ‘Give yourself to me, Kati,’ he seemed to say. ‘Give yourself to me and I promise that I will bring you more pleasure than you ever thought possible….”
And with that, Kati felt her will melt into nothing. She laid back on the chair and placed her hands at her sides and thus allowed Masterdog to do as he pleased. She even opened her mouth so as to allow the huge animal to plunge his tongue deep into her throat, french kissing her in the way that only dogs can with a human girl.
Over and over the dog kissed her in this way and Kati felt herself becoming turned on by all of it. She didn’t care that Mr. Fitzsimmons was watching; all she cared about was that voice in her head, the fog which was enveloping her mind and the dog’s tongue as it gently caressed her face. However, just as she felt as though she were truly getting into it, the huge dog stopped and dismounted. He looked at Mr. Fitzsimmons and said, telepathically, ‘She will do perfectly. Now, if you could, please drive us to the estate.’
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Schoolgirls became Slaves (Animal Sex) - Copied - by hirarandi - 16-03-2020, 11:51 PM