Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Adultery जोरू का गुलाम उर्फ़ जे के जी
Don't worry I will read this once again I know now you have a more time to add more spices to this brilliant erotica specially with Guddi.
                         And I have read most of your stories starting from barsane lagi badriya then sajan bane nandoi,then Nanad ki training ,solwa sawant,phagun ke din char ,your holi stories,and lastly 2-3 stories starting chandani as heroine.Then I have also read your stories komal ke kisses and shadi suhaagrat and honeymoon on a blog.
                         And taking about your story red riding hood I do have read that story to a very short erotica cum horror story it was I guess where a school girl misses her trip bus and story happens.the same concept was developed in another story named Maya by udola champa.very nice narrative I hope one day you will write longer version of this story.
                   And lastly the story I missed to read was Mohalla Mohabbatwala I read the beginning of the story but could not find it anymore.if possible write this story again because in this story you can add many characters from mohalla like teens to adult and can please your some readers which they are eagerly waiting for.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 05-04-2019, 06:02 AM
RE: जोरू का गुलाम उर्फ़ जे के जी - by Anvesharonny - 15-03-2020, 06:37 PM