Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Adultery जोरू का गुलाम उर्फ़ जे के जी
(15-03-2020, 07:46 AM)komaalrani Wrote:
You hit the nail on the head .

Got it completely right. 

Started with Nanand ki training and one can gleam it even in my first story ever, ...Holi men phat gayi , ... a touch of care , a touch of saphhic play and a mature woman with younger girl. Normally it is Bhabhi , Nanad but in Solahvan saavan , ... at the end it crossed the age gap ,... and for a brief but very erotic moment ,... it is the mother of Bhabhi , who was lusting for young girl for a long time but could not retrain herself in a dark rainy night i also used in a story 666 and later re posted as little red riding hood , to me the grand mother and young girl were the perfect template ....

it is my forte , ... and i keep on coming back to it ,... 

please do enjoy reading this story again ,

fortunate to have discerning readers like you 

Basically I was silent reader on exbii xossip,never commented on any story this was first instance that i made reply because I felt JKG is not receiving appreciation it deserves.I just want to tell you that don't get discouraged by lack of comments but the views on your story will definitely give you lil bit satisfaction for hard work you putting on to complete your story.because I have seen many writers who starts the story but never gives justification by completing it.i understand how difficult it is to write a story to give joy to others without any rewards by managing your daily routine.kudos to you and your efforts. Namaskar Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Anvesharonny's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 05-04-2019, 06:02 AM
RE: जोरू का गुलाम उर्फ़ जे के जी - by Anvesharonny - 15-03-2020, 06:18 PM