Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Adultery जोरू का गुलाम उर्फ़ जे के जी
(14-03-2020, 02:49 PM)Anvesharonny Wrote: No one describes the curiosity of teen tender girl about sex,then slow seduction,and finally then taking her to the journey of sex by experienced matured women than you.Very few author's writers exploited those area.And you rightly said it's not for revenge it's for giving joy to both to her and to your husband with little bit of femdom.Keep it up. yourock

You hit the nail on the head .

Got it completely right. 

Started with Nanand ki training and one can gleam it even in my first story ever, ...Holi men phat gayi , ... a touch of care , a touch of saphhic play and a mature woman with younger girl. Normally it is Bhabhi , Nanad but in Solahvan saavan , ... at the end it crossed the age gap ,... and for a brief but very erotic moment ,... it is the mother of Bhabhi , who was lusting for young girl for a long time but could not retrain herself in a dark rainy night i also used in a story 666 and later re posted as little red riding hood , to me the grand mother and young girl were the perfect template ....

it is my forte , ... and i keep on coming back to it ,... 

please do enjoy reading this story again ,

fortunate to have discerning readers like you 
[+] 3 users Like komaalrani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 05-04-2019, 06:02 AM
RE: जोरू का गुलाम उर्फ़ जे के जी - by komaalrani - 15-03-2020, 07:46 AM