Adultery Entrapment of Conservative Married women into.....
I looked at my mangalsutra it was lying between my cleavage and the boy was devouring my breast. No, it is not good wearing this mangalsutra’ and cheat my husband. I tried to remove through my head. Keep it around your neck, Sree Lakshmi, we‘d like to fuck a ***** married woman with her holy mangalsutra around her neck. I stopped removing it what should I do? I am letting down even my religion. Should I have to sex with these boys at the same time? I wondered Aalim came near me and without having any hint, he lowered his lips on my breast and kissed between my white breast where my ‘mangla sutra’ lying. He removed my pallu from my shoulders and started licking the top of my naked breast. Aamil started removing his t-shirt and jeans and stood in his jockey under wear. I could find a huge bulge in the front of the underwear. What a huge tent. How big his cock could be. I could not believe my eyes when he removed his last fabric through his legs and tossed it aside. Can a boy of this age could have such a big cock! The boy with such a slender body has a monster cock between his thighs! It must have about 10 inches long and thick like a wrist of a body builder. I noticed that his cock was circumcised and the head is reddish and pinkish mixed color. Aamil pushed me onto the bed He crawled quickly up and started removing my sari and underskirt. In a minute I laid on the bed only in my blouse and panties. Meanwhile Aalim also got naked. They are identical in their body also. I think. They were also thick and about 10 inch long. Aamil start unhooking the blouse. In another second he slide offs my blouse exposing my black silky bra. He then rolled me on to my stomach rolled down my panties and removed it. He sniffed my long black hair which was lying covered my white buttocks. He then pushed aside my long hair and was watching my soft buttocks intensely. He then started rubbing his cock on my buttock. At once I could feel some wetness on buttocks and legs. Oh! I could not believe! He ejaculated while rubbing his cock on my buttocks but his cock did not soften. It was still erect as strong as an iron rod. Aalim rolled me on my back and he spread her beautiful legs of this sexy married white married *****.mother. Aamil put his huge cock in me mouth and started pushing it inside but I could not swallow even half of his length. His huge white cock between my full red lips glistening with my saliva. He flexed his black teenage hips back and forth fucking my red married mouth. I cried in pain as Aalim pushed his gigantic cock mercilessly inside my wet pussy. My pussy slowly adjusted with the length and size of that cock and I start enjoying that erotic sensation between my legs .He pushed in and out frantically as if world is going to end in few minutes. His huge teenage cock going further and further up into her. By constant pushing by Aalim my head went out from the bed and it hang down from the side. Aamil took this opportunity to push his cock further inside my red and moist mouth. He stood on the floor and pushed his cock deep in my hanging mouth. He could push in two third of his huge cock in my mouth and I felt gagged. I felt suffocated. Oh, These '. studs are like animals. They keep on ravaging my pussy and mouth alternatively. For God’s sake, don’t come inside me Aalim please I feared he would ejaculate his fertile virile young cum in my fertile womb. If happens do, I would definitely become preganant from these '. studs. I didn’t want to become pregnant by these '. cocks. I want to deliver a baby of my husband ok baby, I will not Aalim was telling while kept on pumping frantically in and out of my ***** rosy pussy. aaaahh at last Aalim removed his cock from my cunt and started spraying vigourously on my vaginal area and white stomach. His muscles on his ass continuously flexing and relaxing with the shooting of his semen. It’s force was so strong that it reached up to my face and even to the cock of aamil which was fucking my mouth. He then called his brother while moving to my head. He rubbed his cock on my mangalsutra which was lying on my breast. He then moved his cock into my mouth . I started licking off his remaining cum from his penis. His penis glistened of the mixture of his own cum and my saliva. Mean while Aamil was damaging my cunt by rampaging my pussy with his huge cock. Oh! What an experience it was. Two young '. huge cocks made my vagina sore. Even my tonsil was paining of the ravaging by two '. cocks. My body was covered with smelly white cum of these two young '. boys. They fucked like kittens. They never got tired. One after another they kept on pumping my pussy from different positions. Aamil fucked me twice in doggy style as I imagined he liked my buttocks very much. Now I understood about whom Susan talked about. Aamil had ejaculated in his jeans by watching her back when they visited the house to assess Sree Lakshmi both boys kept their words. They didn’t come inside me as promised. They kissed my red lips passionately before they left at 4’clock. Aalim gave me a golden chain and Aamil given me a bangle with diamond embedded before they left the bed room. They kept on telling me, how beautiful I am. Aamil even told me that he would marry me if I gave him my consent and ready to convert in to .,. He was ready to pay any amount to Susan to buy me. When I said, I could not take their offer; they told me that: they won’t take my No for my answer.
He was ready to pay any amount to Susan to buy me. When I said, I could not take their offer; they told me that they would definitly come in the next week to fuck me. If they get a chance, they would come in this week itself. I prayed God not to get a chance to come in this week. My body was aching and it will take one whole week to repair the damage they have made up on my body. Susan gave me one lakh rupee on the same evening. She came in my room at about 7’clock. I was still in the bed. I was totally exhausted and I could not even rise up in the bed. She asked about my health and enquired if I need any medical attention. I replied in negative. She kept the amount on my bed and left. The boys must have given her two lakh rupees to fuck me. She sends my dinner with Chirutha in my room. Now I could understand the meaning of her smile which she showed in our first meeting. ****** ******** ********* ************* *************** *************** ************** *************** From that day onwards, I became a high class prostitute. I was fucked my many men there after. I found many big personalities in the society in my bed. I found many faces of their personality. Many high class politicians became a regular customer. And I found many have many kinky fantasies. Many of them tried to fulfill their fantasies through me. I remember one minister was trying to tie me up on my bed post and tried to fuck me forcibly. He was around 70 years old! Bit older than my father!! But the poor chap! Susan had to rush him to the hospital in between as he had developed an ache on his heart. He was so much excited by seeing me and was anticipating fulfilling his kinky fantasy. . I discovered many things afterwards. I once found Susan with “Supran’, Chirutha’s son. Susan was giving blow job to the kid.He was studying in 4th standard! I regarded him like my kid. He was also regarding me like his mother. Obviously it was the kid’s maiden encounter. He was not aware of any thing about sex. I could perceive it through his immature actions. I could not sense any rat when Susan called the boy in to her room to help her in cleaning her room. But after half an hour, when I passed across her room, I could hear some vague screaming sound of the kid. I eavesdropped a while and understood that it was the screaming of Supran in ecstasy. It was the kid’s first heavenly feeling through his organ. I looked through the key hole. Fatty Susan was naked in the upper part and she forcibly held the boy. She was masturbating the boy with her right hand and with her left hand she kept the boy’s right hand on her big breast which was sagging. After a while Susan took his organ in her mouth and started moving fore and aft. The kid obviously was feeling a sensation which was anonymous to him till now. He was wriggling. Some times he was laughing and some times screaming. That bitch was teaching that innocent kid his first sex lessons. I found his pleasure when he ejaculated first time in her life. It was a scene. Susan was moving fore and aft. Suddenly, the kid gave out a loud scream and bend downwards. With a jump he wriggled out from her clutches and started spurting his debut semen up on the face of Susan. Susan tasted some of the semen which fell in to her mouth. I hated Susan more than ever. She was such a nasty bitch! At this age, what on earth drive her to teach that innocent kid about sexual matters? I know Chirutha was not aware of this. She was not at the home at that time. The entire world of that kid had changed by Susan’s immoral act. I found him many times there after looking at me in some peculiar way. He started behaving oddly when I was around. I noticed that the kid was not behaving as before. I sensed he looking at my boobs and butt when I was not noticing. But I still regard him like my son. I didn’t encourage him. I always kept him at a distance there after. I was being controlled by Susan and George. Susan was more assertive than George. But George was not around so often. I think he was canvassing the client while Susan, hunting the prey. George came to my bedroom one more time. But his intention to have intercourse with me failed because I didn’t want to fuck that ugly man who drove me in thisw disgustful situation. I strongly protest even to touch me. I threatened him to commit suicide if he touches my body without my consent. He succumbed. He was not able to leave me as I was their precious catch. There after he did not dare to come near me. He behaved me with respect there after. Even Susan behaved me with respect. But my theory about the mobility of the old man’s semen proved wrong. George’s sperms travelled the whole way from my vagina and reached my fertile womb. I became pregnant by that old sperm. It was the destiny. Otherwise how could the old George semen reached my uterus in a single fuck. My young husband tried number of times to get me pregnant. All his hard work proved futile while a single fuck by the old man made me pregnant. Now I am a mother of two children- one boy and one girl- Obviously, the baby is fathered by bald; pot bellied and fat George who is a Christian. But Mukundan is not aware that the girl child is not belongs to him. Still he truly believes the child is belonged to him. The kid has many resemblances with George. She has got the nose and ear of George. Even Mukundan would have started doubting me if he once came and meet with George. George and Susan kept their words. Still the whole world thinks I am a good ***** Nair mother and a ‘Pativrata’
Many months have passed. Sree Lakshmi became mother of a cute baby girl who is fathered by George but nobody doubted about the child’s paternity only Sree Lakshmi knew who the real father was even George did not have any idea about it. She had intercourse only with Aamil and Aalim during the period of her pregnancy. She could not trash the twin’s insistence. Also, there was immense pressure from Susan but the boys were very caring when they intercourse with her. They did not put much pressure on her belly as it might harm the baby. Susan and George were against her pregnancy, as it will hinder the money flow through her and pregnancy means she is out of business for almost a year but they had to agree with her decision because abortion was not even in Sre Lakshmi’s hands her pregnancy revealed when she was at her home, with Mukundan. She got unconscious when at home, during a weekend and the doctor confirmed her pregnancy in presence of Mukundan. So abortion without his knowledge was out of question. Her beauty increased many folds during the pregnancy. Susan’s aim was obvious when Sree Lakshmi sees her care towards her during pregnancy. She was their precious catch they can not afford loosing her Susan was very much aware that she will get prettier even after her baby born. She hasn’t told any one that the new baby who she has given birth is half Christian. She wanted to make it her own secret as even revealing it to George may lead to some problem in the later stage of her married life. Mukundan thinks the cute white baby is his. Sree Lakshmi sometimes feels sad, when she sees Mukundan’s affection towards the child. She would go to the bank daily any one seeing her going to the bank or temple thinks her as an aristocratic ***** lady. She has ‘clients’ daily but she has been given liberty to take free time at her own will even if her charges were high, any one fuck once comes in every other opportunity they get and she was not always available. She has to weigh many options. She has to keep the secret the only holydays she gets are when she is with her family in the weekends. Soon after her delivery of her baby, after 2 months, she had to resume the business upon the insistence of Susan. The baby is now stay with her at Susan’s home. Chirutha would look after her when she is at bank or with some client at night. She no more goes to her home in the weekends to meet Mukundan and her boy as travelling with the infant is very difficult and dangerous instead Mukundan would come in the weekends but he did not stay with her as he felt it is improper to stay with some one who is not a relative to him. So he would come in the Sunday morning and return in the afternoon but he can not come in all Sundays as his job in the railways follows a shift system and he has duty on every alternate Sundays. The Sundays on which Mukundan doesn’t come is a working day for Sree Lakshmi. She has an average three men, morning, afternoon and night, to deal with but she enjoyed every session she engaged with her beauty increased mush after the delivery her already white smooth skins got more smooth and radiant her breast grew bigger and firm with breast milk. Her bank also got many new customers, as many would come to devour her with their eyes. One fine Sunday morning, after two and half months of her delivery of her new born, Sree Lakshmi was lying idle in the bed. She listened to the “Venkateswara Supraphatham’ which was coming from the nearby temple where she goes every day. She normally would rise up early in the morning around 5.30 but today she just lying thinking about her husband and family. The delivery of her girl kid was at her home, with her father and mother. Father retired from the Government service and they lead a peaceful life with the pension and income from their coconut farm. Now they have to put their effort to give best education to their only son ‘Sree Hari’ and make him stand on his legs. It is also her duty to support him to get better education. Subsequently, he is the person who has to support the older father and mother. I must go to my home in the coming month decides Sree Lakshmi. She looked at her baby. She was still fast asleep peacefully what a beautiful girl she is, thinks Sree Lakshmi. In some angle she looks like George. She even has a black mole on her left thigh which was identical with George. She glanced at the wall clock. It was getting ten to six. No men today she made herself free today to relax and rejuvenate her self. She made some Ayurvedic preparations which her mother taught her to massage on her body and face. She used to do some home made beauty treatment in every Sundays but now it became difficult and she decides to do it on this Sunday. She rise up from the bed and walk to the bath room. She met Susan at the drawing room, reading news paper when she was coming back from the temple. Susan smiled and Sree Lakshmi wished her good morning. She doesn’t like Susan and she is responsible for her bad situation and she felt like in a cage and being remote controlled. How is the baby? Inquired Susan and she’s fine, she is with Chirutha nobody is coming today, as you wish, Sree Lakshmi what are you going to do today? I asked Susan nothing special and I just need some rest. I want to do some home made medication make money when you are young. This beauty will not stay with you forever. Umm she just glanced at Susan sideways and climbs the ladder to her room. Bitch, who want to make money? Leave me alone, I am ready to leave every thing at this moment thinks Sree Lakshmi but in her deep mind, at some point of time, she started enjoying the extra marital activity she was leading. She was applying ‘sandal wood’(chandan) mixed herbal pastes on her face and body when Susan came in her room with mobile in her hand. She looked at her golden body for a minute. Sree Lakshmi, can you postpone your medication for a week? Aamil called me up. They want to see you today. Sree Lakshmi glanced Susan enquiringly. She always disliked that bitch who caused her to fall her in such a nasty situation.
You know Sree Lakshmi, They can not make up as and when they wish. They have to make lots of adjustment from the school to come here. I think you have to consider this, I have told them to come. Ok, Sree Lakshmi replied. She liked the boys very much. She would not have consented if he was any other man. They have shown such a vigor and passion when they are with Sree Lakshmi, She would get completely exhausted and satisfied after their every visit. When will they come? In the noon, I hope by the by Aalim is not coming today. Sree Lakshmi felt a little disappointment as she can not get the twin pleasure from the boys. Any way, Aamil is more passionate than Aalim. He even offered to marry her, if she is ready to convert in to .,. The only thing is that, mostly he prefers her wide, round buttocks and usually ended up in doggy style with her. She glanced at the wall clock. It is only 9.30. Plenty of time to complete her sandal bath. She applied remaining paste on her body. She was waiting for Aamil in her silky transparent black night gown. Her white body was clearly visible through the see through black night gown. She always likes to tease those young boys. Aamil came in to the room with a big smile in his face. He kissed on her lips passionately and probing her sweet tongue in side her mouth while caressing her butt with his left hand over her long hair. He looked in to her eyes deeply what? I aked Sree Lakshmi with smile. You are more beautiful than last time. Ever since I met you, I can not concentrate on my studies. Your beautiful face and body is always in front of my eyes, whenever I open the books. Don’t tease me Aamil! The girls in Ernakulam are prettier than me. Oh no, no body will stand beside you in beauty. He started kissing her neck breast through her night gown. Where is Aalim? Inquired Sree Lakshmi ooh, he had to go with one of my relatives at Malappuram but he will come in the next opportunity but any way you have to bear two people. Sree Lakshmi looked in to the eyes of Aamil enquiringly. One of our friends has come along with me, he continued. You have to look after him, as he is a virgin. He doesn’t know any thing about sex. We have given theory training to him and I bring him here to give practical training at my own cost. I think he should loss his virginity to a good lady like you. He said with laugh. He slide off her night gown from her shoulders and make her lay on the bed but he is not a '.. He is a ***** and I don’t know why you people are so innocent in this field. He continues laughing while putting her lips between her milk filled breasts. He removed her bra and under skirt kissed behind her ears. She closed her eyes and she felt the wide palms of Aamil in her breasts. I will call my friend, give him a nice time Aamil went out. Ummm” Sree Lakshmi murmured. Her eyes were still closed and she was lying on her side facing away from the entrance. Her beautiful back and round buttocks were visible from the door. A young skinny boy entered in the room. Some kind of uncertainty was there in eyes and body language. His movement showed his immatureness and bewilderment for coming to a prostitute for the first time. Ammil appeared behind the boy and push him inside. Go buddy, be a man. You will definitely like her as I told you, when see her and the boy slowly moved towards the double bed. He could hear himself the beating of his own heart. The light sound of air condition could be heard and a slight fragrance of perfume attached with the aircon spread all over the room. He glanced at the woman lying on the neatly arranged bed. The first thing he noticed on the woman was her long, thick black hair which was lying aside the white, golden body of that curvy woman. He could not see the face of the woman. The woman with such a body must have a lovely face. Aamil and Aalim would never praise a sub standard woman. He glanced back to Aamil over his shoulders. Aamil was smiling by seeing his bewilderment and admiration in his eyes come on, enjoy. I am with you, remove your dress, buddy” whispered Aamil while removing his dress to nothing. Boy removed only his shirt because of shyness. The boy moved slowly near the bed and intensely started watching the curves of the woman. Seeing the uncertainty on his face, Aamil took the initiative and started licking the white neck and back of Sree Lakshmi. Aamil step aside and beckoned his friend. He noticed a tent in the trouser on the crotch area of his friend. The boy touched the smooth hip of the woman and slowly moved his mouth through the silky white back of Sree Lakshmi what a smooth body she has. What a heavenly aroma her body emits. He read in the “Purans’ that the “Apsaras”(heavenly woman) has a fragrance of ‘chandan’(sandalwood) her body odor made him more aggressive in his actions. He climb on the bed and lay beside her. He moved his palm upwards and it reached on the side of her soft breast. He slightly pressed the breast initially then started kneading it. He placed his lips over that spongy white breast and started kissing it. Sree Lakshmi turn aside to lay on her back keeping her eyes closed and enjoying the nice sensation which this new boy giving. The boy excited very much and took her pink nipples between his lips and started sucking it. Sweet milk started flowing from that big white breast to his mouth while on of his hand was kneading the other breast. He then released the nipple from his mouth and raised his face and look at the beautiful face of which that sweet breasts belong.

Maybe, If happens so, I will also join you to marry her and do you have any problem, brother? No, we are one, buddy. We came into this world together and we will marry and enjoy together replied Aalim. Study well buddy, it is not an age to marry I entered in the conversation between them. Ohh you will also leave the study and thinking about her when you see that woman. replied Aamil. Exactly agreed Aalim I haven’t seen such a beautiful woman in my life. What a lucky guy her husband would be. How beautiful the kids would be, if we could produce through her and the conversation led into more praising of that woman then eventually they started describing the woman part by part and er long black knee length hair, her milky white body, her round and firm breasts, black mole exactly in between the breast mounts. The reddish black nipples, narrow hips, round big buttocks, shapy fatty legs, a black mole on her left white thigh, blue veins passing through the breasts and thighs, her eyes, nose etc. I tried to cover my crotch with my left palm. My manhood was jumping up and down. A big tent was formed on my lungi in the back yard of my mind, there was a sling under current of hatred feeling was there, who insulted her family and my religion. Don’t get embarrassed kid, don’t try to cover your man. I also felt like in your position, when we first see her on Susan’s house. Are we, Aamil? You only heard about her. Aamil released himself in his trouser when he saw her round buttocks which was covered by long silky hair.” Aalim said with smile. Don’t mention that so often, Aalim. I will kill you.” Aamil said in mock anger. I also started fantasizing about that unknown woman. How beautiful she would be. How her body parts actually looked like. I even started masturbating by thinking about that faceless woman after that incident, I always listened and engaged in their conversation, when ever they mentioned about that women. I heard later from disappointed Aamil that the woman did not agree with their proposal to marry. She refused to leave her family for them. I developed a strong urge to meet that woman who is an insult to my caste. I always developed a strong erection when ever I think about that woman. The brothers noticed my interest they encouraged me to visit her and try to do some wild things and break my virginity. They even offered to pay my cash to visit her at last I gave my consent to loose my virginity. Only once I decided to cooling down my curiosity, that’s it. More over I don’t have so much money to spend. I have to study well and support my parents but I felt some degree of guilty to visit a prostitute but the strength of curiosity to see that beautiful woman defeated my guilty feeling and I gave my half minded consent to go to her on one fine Sunday morning. Aalim had gone to one of his relatives at Malappuram as soon as I gave my consent he gave a ring to his brother and told him about my half minded wish. Aalim told Aamil to go immediately as I might change my mind, any time. What an enthusiasm to lead some innocent one into sin.” I thought with smile in my face. Aamil phoned some one and talked. He told me to get ready for a nice trip on that day only. I wondered by the speed of moving matters. In the farthest corner of my mind, I didn’t have any expectation that I had to go today itself. I will think over again in the car about my decision, I thought. The bungalow was very beautiful which was situated in between a rubber estate. It was a secluded house and there was not an immediate neighborhood. We were received by a middle aged woman. She was talking freely with Aamil. He told her about me and she looked at me earnestly. I could not even look at her because of shyness. Aamil led me upstairs. He made me stand outside the door and went inside a room after some times he came back and asked me to go inside. I was still in a dilemma should I go inside? bWhile I was thinking, Aamil pushed me inside. Go buddy, be a man you will definitely like her as I told you, when see her and I heard his voice behind me. I looked in to the room aircon was running and the growling sound of it could be heard. He felt his heart beat became louder. He looked at the bed. It was nicely arranged and a woman was lying on it. But I could not see her face, as she was lying sideways facing opposite to me. I looked at her. She was naked except a nice black pantie. Obviously, Aamil had done some work on her body and removed her garments. What a long black beautiful hair she has! It was lying on the bed beside her golden body. I looked at her curves. Her nice round buttocks and legs fascinated me. What a nice body she has!”, I thought. I felt some movement between my legs ooh, It is raising.” My manhood began palpitating under my trouser. I looked at Aamil who was standing near the door, looking at me. He read my excitement and bewilderment in my eyes. He walked slowly near me come on, enjoy. I am with you, remove your dress, buddy” whispered Aamil while removing his dress. He removed all his cloths immediately but I could only remove my shirt because of shyness. I slowly moved closer to the bed. The woman was still not looking at me. she laid there motionless. Aamil moved his hand on her naked body and started kissing her necks and back. He ended at her curvy hip and after squeezing her buttocks with his right palm, he stand aside. He looked at me to carry forward his actions. I touched her smooth curve with my right hand and bring my lips closer to her back. “Oh! What an erotic aroma, she has!” I think. I kissed her smooth white hip and slowly moved upward, to her neck. Her fragrance made me more aggressive. I lay beside her on her back. I moved my hand upwards and it reached on the side of her left breast. I could feel it’s softness in my palm. I pressed and started squeezing it. It was big and my palm was unable to cover that firm and plump tit. I started kissing the side of her breast. The woman moved and she turned aside and lay on her back. I was lying on her white spongy body. I took her nipple between my pips and started sucking it. Her sweet tasty breast milk started pouring in to my mouth. I was squeezing her left boobs with my left hand.
I slowly raised my head from her breast to have a look at her beautiful face. All my bold run away from my face. I felt like a hot wind blowing on my face. I could not believe my eyes and it must be a dream! What I am seeing. The woman whose breast I was kneading and licking was my own blood sister! She gave us lot of money recently and now I understood from where that money came. A prostitute! From my own aristocratic family. They will hang themselves if they ever know that their only daughter is selling her body like a whore. I could see the horrifying look on my sister’s face. Her already white face turned even paler. Sree Hari, you and I heard her whispering. I lay motionless on her body, staring at her. Come on dude, you were doing excellent. I had told you, you would be mesmerized by her obviously, Aamil misinterpreted my facial expressions. My sister was being fucked by these '. studs! They were trying to convert my sister and marry her! They were thinking about impregnate her and making lots of '. kids through her!So, it was about her, they speaking about and I was fantasizing about her body, unknowingly! Remove her panties and suck there, Hari and asked Aamil what a bewildering position, I fell into. I thought. I have to suck my own sister’s vagina what should I do? If I disclose about my relation towards her, I would degrade myself and my sister in front of them. They will not value me any more. What should I do? I looked at my sister’s face under me. I could see an imploring emotion in her face and I slowly lowered my head on her heaving breast, took her left nipple, and started sucking it. Memoires of Sree Lakshmi Remove her panties and suck there, Hari” the sound of Aamil pierced my ears. I horrified hearing his voice. My own brother, who I thought as innocent, came to visit a prostitute! And incidentally it happened to be his own sister. He already have seen my naked body, lying on it and kissed it! He already sucked and squeezed my breasts! Now his friend suggests him to remove my panties and suck my private part, which ought to be forbidden to him! I looked at Hari imploringly. But he misunderstood it. Instead of getting off from my body by giving some excuse, he took my nipple in his mouth and start sucking it. He placed his mouth between my cleavage and start licking it. Aamil kept on giving him directions. Hari moved downwards and inserted his tongue inside my deep naval and started rotating it inside. He seized both side of my panties with his both hands and started sliding downwards. He looked at my red vagina for a moment and licked it slowly. He gradually increased the pace. An electric current passed through my whole body. He licked my inner thighs keeping on of his hands on my left boob and give my friend a good blow job, Sree Lakshmi asked Aamil and I looked at my brother. I could get a blurred view of my brother because my eyes were filled with tears. He stared at me and slowly lies on the bed and closes his eyes. I looked at his crotch; he was still on his trousers. I involuntarily unhooked the trouser and pulled it downwards. There was a tent formed on his cream underwear. I closed my eyes and slowly pulled down his underwear. I opened my eyes. I found his cock sprang out from the clutches of his underwear. It was about just 6 inches long, far shorter than the twin brothers but it was thick like a beer bottle. It amazed her. Her own brother was keeping such a thick cock hiding inside his trouser and I lowered my head to his crotch and tried to take his manhood inside my mouth. It was very difficult to swallow his cock in her small mouth. I licked the red end of his penis with my red tongue and it his penis became thicker. I felt one hand behind my head and pulling towards his crotch. I stunned, understanding that the hands was none other than my brother’s. I opened my mouth maximum and at last it forcefully got inside mouth. It filled all my mouth and he pulled and pushed my head more frantically and I could feel his base was touching my mouth. I glanced upwards by brother was still keeping his eyes closed and his face reddened of blood rushing on his face and I could feel his cock pulsating inside my mouth. Suddenly he growled loudly and spurt his all cum inside my mouth. I could not retrieve my mouth from his cock as he kept on pulled my head towards his crotch. He did not even remove his hands behind my mouth after he spurt his full load inside mouth. I had to swallow whole his cum and some of his cum escaped from my mouth and leaking through the left side of my mouth. I felt a hand on my buttocks. Aamil was trying to caress my buttocks and he slides his middle fingers through the crack. I tried to look back but Hari did not remove his hands. I could felt some wetness on my ass crack and Aamil was running his middle finger through it. He pulled my buttocks up and I am now in the doggy style with my mouth around my brother’s penis. Hari then removed his hands and moved out from the bed and looked at me. I could see amazement in his eyes. He might have fascinated by seeing me in this position with Aamil sliding his hands between his sister’s ass cracks and I could feel some solution was flowing through my ass crack. I looked behind. Aamil was pouring some golden colored solution inside my ass. He then put his mouth on my ass crack start licking it. I have a strange feeling when his sharp tongue reaches my rectum and tried to insert into it soon I understood his intention. He was trying to insert his middle finger inside my ass!! And it went inside by the lubrication provided by the solution. He moved his finger to and fro and then put one more finger into it. He then removed his finger bring it on my mouth. I tasted it. It was honey!
How he pushed his three fingers inside my ass hole. He then removed his fingers and looked at me enquiringly. He poured some more honey on his 10 inch long cock and spread it with his right palm. He put some more honey inside my ass hole and placed his cock on my rectum. He started pushing it slightly but his cock was so thick; it did not enter into my ass hole. He poured some more honey on his cock and with one fast frantic push he pierced into my ass hole. I screamed of pain and agony I started crying and in between tears I could see my brother’s face. It was filled with amazement and scare as he could see the size of his friend’s cock and he could not imagine it could enter his sister’s rectum. He looked earnestly at his sister’s face as she screamed of pain, when his friend’s cock was tearing apart my ass hole. It was my first experience. Nobody fucked my ass hole till now. Aamil stopped pushing and stand still to subdue her pain. It didn’t even enter half way! Slowly the pain faded away and I stopped crying. He then slowly moved to and fro and his cock started piercing inside my ass. It was hurting. I bite my lips to control my cry. He firmly holds my hips and started pulling with his rhythm. His cock was tearing apart my ass and it piercing in and in and after some time he started pulling and pushing my hips frantically. He was making heavy sounds of ecstasy and I am sure Susan has heard my scream and his growling sounds. I could not look at my brother’s face of shyness. I closed my eyes the splashing sound was being echoed inside the room as Aamil’s crotch was banging on my fleshy ass cheeks. My boobs were hanging and moving to and fro with our fucking rhythm. Aamil moved his hip with lightening speed and with a sudden sound he collapsed on my body, ejaculating all his cum inside my ass. He lay there for some minutes and looked at Hari. His half erect cock now grown up fully, seeing his friend’s action on his sister. He could not even imagined his homely sister could behave like a bitch and receive a hot cum of a '. stud inside her ass. Aamil pulled himself up and pulled me side to lie on my back. He then beckoned Hari, who was looking us come on, destroy your virginity enter her and Hari climbed on the bed, looking into my eyes I could see only lust in his eyes. How could he do that? Lusting his own sister! I was treating him like a mother through out my life and now he is on my bed, lusting after the naked body of his sister! He squeezed my left boob with his hand. He looked at my reddish vagina. He looked inside my eyes and lay on my white body. I felt ashamed of my degradation. He adjusted himself between my legs. His cock touched my pussy lips. I just lay there and wait for my fate. He tried to insert his cock inside my pussy but he was trying to pierce the wrong hole. It is his first! He desperately tried many times come on Sree Lakshmi, he is a first timer guide him. He could not even find your hole. He just amazed by your beauty” I heard the sarcastic sound of Aamil I cursed my fate first time in my life, I hold my brother’s cock with my left hand. It was thick and pulsating inside my reddish palm. I placed the tip of his man hood on the opening of my pussy hole. Hari understood the position and with one push he inserted his penis inside his sister’s hole and started moving up and down. I could see only lust in his eyes. I closed my eyes and lay motionless. He was sucking and biting my breast in ecstasy. He did not last long. He could not control his ejaculation. It burst out sooner. He was shivering as if a wave of hysteria has attacked him.His cock off loaded his full cum inside my belly. All hot semen of my brother was fully received by my womb but I was almost sure that I will not get pregnant as my periods had not yet started correctly and was feeding the child. He lay on my body with his face between my breasts and cock inside my pussy. I could not even raise my face to see the boys, when they bid farewell to me. I just lay on my stomach, unable to lift my head of shyness. I could not even rise on my bed, as my ass was hurting very much. When I walked, I felt like a duck. I felt like weight of my buttocks have increased very much and I was moving like a duck with my ass split open. Aamil pierced and break my ass virginity. Susan and Chirutha smiled at me and they must have understood that I had been fucked in the ass by seeing my movements. Chirutha looked at my buttock and then looked at Susan both of them smiled at each other; knowingly. Now they must have understood why I had screamed so loud and I understood that I have opened a ‘Pandora’s box’ by letting Hari fuck me. Now I have to decide carefully, when to be present at my paternal home. I have to go home when Sree Hari is not at home. It is very difficult and I know and normally every weekend Sree Hari would go home, and I will get time only in weekends. Now I afraid, if I did not turned up in my home, he would come to me at my home and force me to fuck him when Mukund would be around. Alas! My position has been degraded even more.
A decade ( 10 years) passed since my encounter with my brother. Many drastic events happened in my life. My entire life has changed now as I feared, my brother became addicted to me. I feared going to my home to see my father and mother, when Sree Hari was around at first I tried to resist him and but he was blind with lust. He threatened me of revealing my debauchery to Mukundan through anonymous letters at last. I had to succumb to his intentions and he fucked me at ancestor home, when I went there to see my father who got ill. He came to me the same night I went there. He came in my room in the mid night after every body were fast asleep. Mukundan was not with me. He fucked me in my room with my child sleeping beside after that incident he came many times at my home even during the weekend to my home. He tried to caress and squeeze my private parts secretly even when Mukundan was around. He would stand behind me with his cock touching my round bottom, when I was doing some work in kitchen. His ended his lust towards his sister after his love marriage four years ago. I threatened him that I would commit suicide, if he came once more by cheating his newly wed wife. I don’t want to endanger my brother’s marriage life. Later he shifted to United States with his wife. I almost collapsed when I came to know Mukundan cheated me. He kept a secret relationship with one of his female colleague. They were college sweet hearts and in the course of their life, they separated each other as she is from other religion. Their families did not grant their wish to marry. Mukundan eventually married me but that girl could not forget Mukundan. She remained a sphister. They met at the office when she was appointed as a Zonal Divisional Manager where Mukundan was working as a clerk. Old passion ignited again and they ended up in the bed soon after. Mukundan kept it as a secret even when he became a father of a girl child through her. One week gap between out meetings in the weekends was helped them to carry their affair smoothly. We engaged in a very bitter argument when I came to know about my cheating husband and his kid. She had not even half of my beauty even Chirutha was prettier than her. She has same body structure as Chirutha big tits and heavy buttocks! But she was a little fairer. Chirutha was jet black. Any man would think why he left me for such a woman. Still Mukundan cheated me for her. Love was blind and she was his old sweet heart.I came back to my home but the fact remained the same. Mukundan loved me but he was not able to leave his college sweet heart who was his first love and she, who did not marry any other man even after Mukundan’s marriage with me. Mukundan pleaded very much to come back but I was not in a mental state at that time to forgive him but in my deep mind I knew that eventually I will forgive him as I was in love with Mukundan and he was the official father of my two kids. What are you thinking, darling? I felt wide strong hands encircling me from behind. I was being pulled to a broad hairy chest. I leaned to that strong chest and said nothing Aalim. I was just thinking about our past and don’t think about that. That is a closed chapter. You are no more that ***** Sree Lakshmi. Now you are our sweet wife ‘Shaheena’ and mother of our four '. kids. I will not leave you even if you think of going back to that ***** beggar who throw you out so mercilessly. I don’t even think about him, Shaheena. I love you. Don’t think that my love is just infatuation. No, Aamil I am not thinking about that. I will never leave you. I know how much you and Aamil love me and you love did not diminish even after the birth of our three kids and I know all your businesses are in my name. That shows your love and trust towards me. I will never cheat you and never break your trust, yes! I am now the wife of Aamil officially and Aalim unofficially both are very lovable and caring. Aalim decided that he would not marry another girl. His family protested but he did not succumb afterwards their family also understand the twin’s intention and reconciled. Soon after the quarrel with Mukundan I find solace in the twins. They stand beside me and gave me emotional support at the time of my life’s most drastic crisis. I found them very understandable and they helped me in healing my deep wound. They freshened their offer of marriage after six months of my separation with Mukundan after they confirmed that I some what recovered from my grievance. They offered to marry me without even converting to ., and were ready to receive my kids as their own but I was so touched with their caring and love towards me, I decided myself to convert to ., and it was Aalim who gave me the name ‘Shaheena’. Soon I arranged the divorce and in spite of the protest of my family members, I converted to Isalm and marry Aamil officially. As Aamil imagined, his community and family members were very happy as such a pretty high class Nair woman was embracing their religion. Divorse formalities completed amicably but court gave the custody of boy to Mukundan and girl to me. Now she lives with me and call Aamil ‘Abbajaan’ and she grows as a '. and everybody regard her as our elder kid. I left the habit of going to temple every morning. Now I do ‘,,.,’ five times a day and read ‘Quran’. My father and mother would not even believe it , if they ever saw me in ‘black purdah’ the way of life i am leading now. My husbands gave Susan many Crores to release me from her clutches even they had to threaten her of severe consequences, if she would not leave me free at last she succumbed to their money and muscle power. One year after the marriage to Aamil, I gave birth to a beautiful boy and two more in subsequent years but I don’t know who their father is and the twins are least care about that. Leave the past, my dear sweet Shaheena. Please give me another beautiful baby in a year. Let me prepare you for that before Aamil come for doggy. Aalim lift me up like a flower with both hands and started walking towards the master bed.
The end
[+] 2 users Like srinivasulu's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Entrapment of Conservative Married women into..... - by srinivasulu - 15-03-2020, 03:03 AM