Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Adultery जोरू का गुलाम उर्फ़ जे के जी
(14-03-2020, 11:37 AM)komaalrani Wrote: Thanks so much ....I tried my best in the last days of previous forum i was posting almost every day ....and my target was to finish it by Deepawali, unfortunately forum got closed before that and story remained incomplete , ... this is almost a novella , with scenes moving from his Maika to where he was posted , now back to his Maika and again to job , ... and the characters also changed , but as you rightly observed my relationship teen nanad, remained the central point. I did ' lot of things to her ' but it is not a revenge story , there is a mild domination but it is not FEMDOM, ... and all the dimensions including male to male i did in this story  along with many things like sisification , but there was  a tenderness at the core in all the relationships , tenderness and caring ,...

will try my best and i am sure this forum will have a longevity, ... trying to post two to three posts every week

No one describes the curiosity of teen tender girl about sex,then slow seduction,and finally then taking her to the journey of sex by experienced matured women than you.Very few author's writers exploited those area.And you rightly said it's not for revenge it's for giving joy to both to her and to your husband with little bit of femdom.Keep it up. yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Anvesharonny's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 05-04-2019, 06:02 AM
RE: जोरू का गुलाम उर्फ़ जे के जी - by Anvesharonny - 14-03-2020, 02:49 PM