She-male school (A Teacher Seduced) - silkstockingslover
"You are not a good actress, Jasmine. I can tell you are turned on by the news," she correctly assessed. "You couldn't be touched or initiated until after Headmistress Alexis had officially turned you, but now you are officially bottom slut."

"What does that entail?" I asked, turned on, but wary.

"Work is work, you are still treated as an equal there. Actually, we are all very impressed by your credentials. But in the evenings and weekends, when you are no longer Ms. Jasmine teacher, but pet Jasmine, slave Jasmine, cunt-licker Jasmine, or whatever other name any of your Mistresses' wish to call you. You are literally at our beck and call," she revealed.

"But what about the students?" I asked, my head once again spinning.

"The younger ones have no clue about the sexual depravity that goes on here, but the seniors do after they are initiated by our the Headmistress, but they also understand the secret society code," Penelope continued.

"But I saw Ms. Angela come out of the bathroom last weekend with what was in retrospect obviously cum in her hair," I said, trying to put all the puzzle pieces together.

"Yes, well Nicole and her posse kind of have free reign around here," Penelope answered.

I had to ask, I had to know. "Why?"

"You really don't know, do you?" Penelope said, smiling.

"Know what?" I asked, frustrated at how little I seemed to know.

"Nicole is Headmistress Alexis' niece," Penelope revealed.

"Oh!" was all I could muster as a dozen puzzle pieces suddenly came together as the missing piece fell into place.

"Before this year, no student had ever tried fucking a teacher, thus why the bottom slut on the rung is so important," Penelope continued. "But this year, Nicole has been having a fair amount of fun slowly seducing each teacher here."

"Have you?" I asked.

"I was first," she admitted. "She surprised me in my room the first evening of school. I protested that I was her teacher, but it was a rather weak protest as I was horny having just got back from servicing Ms. Cameron and getting nothing back in return."

"This is all just so crazy," I said, still not truly coming to grip with the reality I was now living.

"No what is crazy is how long we have been chatting here while my pussy was neglected," she said, snapping her fingers.

Understanding her expectations, I again leaned forward and returned to making another fantasy a reality. I took my time as I enjoyed the syrupy sweetness of her pussy. I slowly licked up and down her pussy lips while exploring her pussy, every once and a while reaching her clit for a brief tease. 

I don't know how long I licked her lavishly before Penelope demanded, "Finger me, slut."

I smiled knowing I was driving her crazy as I obeyed slipping not one, but two fingers in her pussy. 

"Fuuuck, yes," she moaned, "Finger fuck me hard."

I again obeyed, pumping my fingers in and out if her as I shifted my oral attention to her clit. I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth and instantly felt her pleasure increase.

"Oh shit, don't stooooop," Penelope whimpered, suddenly completely at my mercy. The pet was now in control and loving it. 

Her clit in my mouth, I swirled my tongue around it while simultaneously shaking my head back and forth and after only a few seconds of this concentrated attention, I was rewarded with her cum.

"I'm coooooooooming," she screamed, as her legs tightened and she grabbed my head and pulled me deep into her.

As her juices flooded out of her, I eagerly lapped and lapped her juices. Like I knew the second I submitted to Alexis that it was right, I also knew submitting to Penelope was right too.

Once her orgasm calmed down she pushed me away. "Sorry, it is getting a bit sensitive."

"Sorry," I replied, looking up at her, my face coated with her cum.

"Don't be sorry, that was amazing. I can't believe you have never eaten pussy before," she said, her breathing still erratic.

"Well, I have fantasized about it enough," I admitted.

"Well, don't worry, living here there is never a need to fantasize," she said, pulling me up off my knees and onto her lap before she kissed me.

I returned the brief moment of intimacy, enjoying it equally as much as I enjoyed the submission.

Breaking the kiss, Penelope said, "I have to go. I would love to return the favor, but you are off limits until told otherwise."

"Off limits?" I asked.

"Yes, but I have already said too much," Penelope said, as she began sitting up, so I too stood up. Looking into my eyes she continued, "Jasmine, I am always here if you need someone to talk to. I remember how overwhelming it was when I first learned the truth. Yet, I would never go back to the mundane life I had before I joined the sisterhood."

Admitting the truth, "I have no intention of leaving, I am just trying to get my head around the whole complex system that seems to exist."

"Understandable," Penelope nodded, "but I still don't completely understand it. We are just pawns in a much bigger game."

I laughed at the chess metaphor. "Well, thanks for coming to see me."

"Oh, I will be COMING again," she smiled back.

"I hope so," I volleyed back, hopefully implying my eagerness to submit to her again,

"Fuck, I want you," she said, shaking her head as she headed to the door,

Deciding to tempt her, my pussy dying for attention now, I opened my robe and asked, "Sure you can't stay for a while."

"You little temptress," Penelope said, "If I hadn't been ordered to not touch you, I would be fucking the shit out of you right now, Jasmine."

My pussy leaked a bit at her naughty words. "Well, fuck away," I said, my robe dropping to the floor.

"Shit, you are making this tough," Penelope wavered, taking me in.

"No one will have to know," I said, provocatively walking towards her.

"Oh, Jasmine, I would love to devour you whole, but orders are orders," she said, although she wasn't looking in my eyes.

"Who ordered you?" I asked, getting closer.

"Stop!" Penelope ordered, her voice breaking as she attempted to be authoritative, clearly years of being at the bottom of the sexual submission chain had not made her very good at being in control, but I obeyed. 

"Yes, Mistress Penelope," deciding to try a different approach, by looking innocent and eager.

Her face was red and I was confident I had her. "Fuck it," she said and came at me and kissed me hard leading me to the table. She surprised me by lifting me up onto the table and aggressively spreading my legs.

There was no intimacy, no talking, just raw insatiable hunger as she dove between my legs and began licking my already very wet pussy. She had me breathing heavy in a minute and I could feel my orgasm starting to rise when she suddenly stopped.

Standing back up, she said, smiling, but authoritative, "You are not to cum until Nicole allows it, is that understood?"

"Y-y-yes," I whimpered, weakly, my body begging for the finale that was supposed to follow such foreplay.

"I have to go, you are almost impossible to resist," she said, licking her lips.

"D-d-does everyone know about Nicole and her plans for me?" I asked, concerned.

"No," Penelope said, "I am not even sure Headmistress Alexis knows about Nicole's escapades, but it is only a matter of time."

"Ok," I said, sitting back up frustrated that my orgasm would have to wait.

"Remember don't come until tonight, my pet. Nicole can be quite harsh to disobedience," Penelope warned.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, she did fuck Ms. Angela at the dance and came all over her and made her walk around with cum on her face," Penelope pointed out.

"True," I nodded, remembering the moment.

"I have to go," Penelope said. 

"Ok."

She leaned in for one more kiss before promising, "We will have lots of good times, Jasmine. That I promise you."

"You are on," I replied, smiling playfully.

"Stupid orders," she sighed, shaking her head and leaving me alone again, my pussy literally on fire.

Trying to get rid of the burning flame down below, I went and had a long shower. The rest of the day I kept myself busy with cleaning, grading papers and a long walk, anything to keep me distracted...to keep me from thinking about my inevitable submission.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: She-male school (A Teacher Seduced) - silkstockingslover - by hirarandi - 13-03-2020, 11:00 AM