She-male school (A Teacher Seduced) - silkstockingslover
6. SHADES OF SUBMISSION

I woke up refreshed and determined to resist the growing temptation and yet still I wanted to obey my online Mistress.

The morning flew by until English class when I learned Alexis was back when she called Maria out of my class for her one-on-one meeting.

Today's class was about each student's favorite book. The assignment given last week was for each student to write a brief summary of the best book they have ever read. The girls tastes in literature were quite diverse and thus their choices ranged from Charles Dickens Great Expectations, to Shakespeare's Hamlet, to Steven King's Shawshank Redemption, to Jane Austin's Sense and Sensibility, to Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien, to To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. A few others picked more recent literature like Steven King's 9/22/63, J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series, John Green's A Fault in Our Stars and sadly two picked Twilight. 

Of course, not surprisingly, it was Nicole whose choice surprised me the most. I had already complimented her hair in the hallway this morning which was simple and inconspicuous. She stood up and said, "Although the writing itself needs work, the psychological inner workings of Christian and Anastasia in 50 Shades of Grey was masterful."

Her eyes bore into me as she continued her summary of the trashy submission novel that millions of lonely housewives had read this past year. "You see, everybody by nature is either submissive or dominant and yet most women live in denial of their true sexuality. They marry someone who fits the image of today's society of job, marriage and kids; but never reaches the true euphoria and enlightenment that all women get from letting go from society's long held mainstream beliefs."

It felt as if she was seeing right into my soul. I felt completely vulnerable and again the hunger to submit to this teenage seductress grew.

"In the end, although the sex scenes are weak and boring, the books psychological manipulation is fascinating," Nicole concluded.

I could feel the heat on my cheeks as I stood up from behind my desk and moved to the front sitting on the edge, crossing my legs. I tried to hide my true inner turmoil as I joked, "Shakespeare, Dickens, Austen and James...hmmmm...which one of these doesn't belong?"

Nicole shrugged, "Just because it's old doesn't make it good. I like Dickens and some Shakespeare although Hamlet is terrible. Like seriously, what is the message? Indecision is bad? Thanks Shakespeare, really enlightening. And don't get me started on the pretentious crap Austen wrote...all women must be married to be happy? Are you kidding me?"

I played along, "Tell us how you really feel Nicole."

Nicole laughed before asking, "What is your favorite book, Ms. Jasmine?"

I paused in reflection. "Well it is hard to narrow it down to one book, but if I had to I would have to say the book that has stayed with me all these years is To Kill A Mockingbird."

"Bzzzzzzz," Nicole said, "No, no, no, I want a non teacher answer."

"You do, do you?" I questioned jokingly.

Her tone was firm. "Yes, I do, Ms. Jasmine."

I thought about it for awhile and admitted, "Well I love those James Patterson murder mysteries, I like the odd 18th century romance book and if I want to laugh I read Dave Barry's Big Trouble."

"She is a person," Nicole joked, her usual playful tone back.

"What is the last book you read?" Samantha asked.

"David Levithan's Everyday," I answered, the book a strange one that questioned religion, society and sexuality. 

Just then Maria returned to class, her face similarly flushed like the previous students who had visited Alexis.

The bell rang a moment later and I gave Nicole her second compliment of the day. "Nicole I am really impressed with your oratory skills. You have great potential."

"So do you, Ms. Jasmine," Nicole smiled, before adding ominously, "so do you."

She sauntered out of class with a smug confidence that oozed sex and again it triggered a fire down below. I shook my head and tried to focus on the rest of my day.

I gave Nicole another compliment in drama class and fulfilled MistressA's task. The rest of the day was uneventful until bedtime. It was my day to be on supervision and as I ushered the girls into their room at curfew I saw Emily come out of Nicole's room, her face flushed, her hair a mess and what looked like cum all over her face. She saw me, her face went ghostly white and she quickly turned the other way guilt written all over her face. 

Assuming Nicole had a boy in her room, I walked in her room unannounced to hear the shower running. It figures that Nicole would have her own bathroom while the others had communal bathroom and showers. I looked around. The bed was a mess, but there was no evidence of a boy. I went to the window and looked outside, but again saw nothing. I pondered the possibilities. Either there was a boy in the shower with Nicole, or the boy had somehow snuck out without being caught or Nicole was a flooder whose juices had coated Emily's face. That seemed to be the obvious reality, yet no matter how I spun it, it sure looked like cum. 

I patiently waited to see Nicole come out and when she did, in a long black robe, it was she who was surprised. She quickly recovered, readjusting her robe, "What can I do for you, Ms. Jasmine?"

"Oh, I was just doing curfew rounds," I said, walking casually into the steamy bathroom, which was empty.

"You are very thorough, Ms. Jasmine," Nicole said.

"Well, I take pride in my work," I replied, realizing immediately it sounded pretentious.

"Hmmmmm, is that so?" she responded playfully, which I instantly could feel was a power play on her part.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: She-male school (A Teacher Seduced) - silkstockingslover - by hirarandi - 13-03-2020, 10:54 AM