Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
Devika took 6th drop and poured into her inner lips and signaled raju to suck, raju without waiting time, sucked her delicious lips, she also closed her lips over his lips, it appeared like both are smooching, devika also applied some pressure on raju dick, feeling its full length. she felt awkward, to hold his dick, but she had no choice, jerking him, devika closed her eyes and allowed him to suck her lips, and feeling his foul smell on her face. after sucking her lips for 1min he left her lips, 

Raju: "Devika, i need more stimulation to keep my  dick hard."

Devika understood what raju said, without saying anything, devika moved further close to raju, resting her legs with high heels over his thighs, also her petticoat shifted due to the position, her calves were exposed and looking great with high heels, raju pulled her bare calves and made her more closer to him, and he wrapped his hands on her bare hips, and feeling her smoothness,
now devika liked the way raju sucking her lips, so this time she poured drops on her both upper and lower lips, and signaled raju to take the medicine, he sucked her lower lips, and then her upper lips, and repeated this, devika also mutually responded him by sucking his lips, raju felt extremely sexy holding devika hips and kissing her lips, he continued sucking her lips, and pulling her more closer, which made devika to sit partially on his thighs, she found difficult to jerk his dick at that position, but still she dont want to lose focus on his dick and tried her best to jerking him, most part of his lungi drenched with his pre-cum, even devika started feeling the wetness in lungi in her hands. she leaned sidewards over him, her complete body weight was over raju. devika was feeling raju bare body, devika for balance, she holded raju other end shoulder in a hugging posture, her entire arm was resting over his bare body.
raju left her lips, this time her took 1 min 30 secs to consume the medicine, both were looking each other. still there are 4 more drops left, both lips were glistening each other saliva, devika hands were tired because of continuous jerking, raju felt that and he removed her hands and he continued jerking, he looked her exposed calf muscles, there are no hairs, completely smooth, slowly her massaged her calves, and bent and gave a kiss, devika felt different sensation, her husband never worship her like this, this is the first time in her life she felt like this, she can feel his beard and mustache all over her sexy smooth waxed legs, on every kiss he kissed like he is eating her calves, he ate her calf muscles with his lips, also he licked her calves with his tongue, devika closed her eyes with excitement, seeing that he slowly raised her petticoat till her knee. her legs looked extremely sexy with her high heels, raju didnt remove her heels, as it added more beauty than her bare feet. raju continued licking devika calves till her knee, raju slowly raised her petticoat up, reveliving her full length of leg, he raised her petticoat till her knees, an alert went inside devika.

Devika: Raju, No.... Dont do it.... dont raise my petticoat, sssshhh ahhh .... raju..

hearing that raju didnt go beyond knee, as she dont want to lose her trust, and continued eating her calves. Raju in first time feeling a women leg without any hairs, he  cant control, and eating her smooth calves, devika also never felt this feeling, as her husband never kiss and worship her body, like raju, raju is better than her husband in worshiping her beauty.

devika opened her eyes and saw raju.

Raju: "Devika, Do you like this ?"

Devika: "I dont know, i feel different. I never felt this before, my husband never did this to me, this is different feeling for me.."

Raju: "Ha haaa.. dont worry... today your new husband will worship you like a devi, and will show how a real husband and wife will be, I will worship your whole body with my tongue, each and every part of your body with my sailiva".

Devika got bit irritated as he says his as her new husband, she knows for this therapy she called him as his husband, only to make him comfortable and also she allowed him to call her by her name, but now he is taking advantage of that and he too started calling him as her husband. But she didnt tell anything, as this will help raju to stimulate more on consider her in sexier way and cum as much as possible at the end of therapy.
Hearing Raju comments, devika gave a sexy smile.

Devika slowly called raju, who was tasting her legs, "Raju, still we have 4 more drops to complete, we need to hurry up".

Raju came back to sense, "Yes devika... I am sorry, you look so good and sexy, also you smell great, which i cant control..", devika smiled within herself, and poured 7th drop into her lips, this time also both upper and lower lips, raju was waiting like hyena, which will wait for its prey, and quickly invaded her lips. devika also smooched him, now he brought his hands from calves and controlled her hips and rubbing her exposed belly and feeling its smoothness with his rough hands. now raju raised his hands little further upwards, and feeling her exposed upper portion of her back, which is above blouse knots. devika felt tickling sensation when he moved his hands on upper back region, so she moved her shoulders in sexy way, after 1 min devika pulled her lips, but raju didnt leave her lips, after some struggle she pulled her lips out of his mouth very slowly in seductive way.

Devika poured 8th drop, and went near raju, raju again sucked her lips, he continued resting her hands on her back below neck region, he slowly moved his hands below and rested on the knot where blouse is tied, an alarm went inside devika, as she felt raju is trying to remove her blouse, devika already stripped her saree and sitting side by him with her legs on his thighs, if she allows raju to remove her blouse, it will be extremely dangerous, and end up having sex with raju, she also knows she cant control, as her blouse and petticoat is removed, so while raju sucking her lips, in attempt of stoping raju from removing her blouse, she brought her hands and tried to stop his hands, she grapped his hands and pulled from the knot region, she thought raju may become sad with her action, and he may not cum at the end, and entire therapy will go waste, so she acted like having romance with him, by holding his hands joined her fingers with his fingers like real lovers, devika fingers with nail polish appeared sexy with fingers, raju felt happy that devika wantedly holding his fingers with hers, and reacted by crush her fingers with his fingers, devika tried to moan due to raju action. But her lips are jailed by raju, Raju other hand continued jerking his dick over his lungi.

Devika :"Mmmmm .... "

Devika pulled her lips out from his mouth.

Devika: "Ahhh.... Shhhh Raju.... Slowly", and trying to release her finger from his hold, raju stopped crushing her fingers, but didnt leave her and kept hold withing his hands. Then he brought her hands and replaced his hands on his cock, she realized what raju needed and started jerking without wasting time. Raju brought his hands back to her hips and rubbing her hips.

Again this seduction continued for one more drop, and came for last drop of this season, raju wants to enjoy each and every moment of this last drop, so after devika pouring drops into her lips, he didnt wait and started sucking her lips, he even generated more saliva and start sending into her mouth, she felt when this all kissing seasons will get over, she cant take raju's dirty foul smell, and his pan mixed saliva, she started feeling pan taste now. now she came to last part of the therapy, so she didnt thinking much and cooperated him, and jerked his dick faster, as now after this last drop, he needs to cum as much as possible also. she also generated  more sailva, both of their saliva mixed and started flowing through side of their mouth, devika can feel saliva dropping to her chin, neck, and few drops into her exposed cleavage, devika felt akward feeling the saliva traversing into her cleavage. raju also feeling sailva dropping through his side of his beard. devika pulled her mouth from raju, but raju still continued with a strong kiss pressing her lips, it appeared like he is not trying to get medicine, instead he wants to feel her sexy lips with lips, devika also kept pressed her lips with raju lips, after sometime raju separated from the kiss, saliva was extending from their lips, their saliva strings appeared to broken slowly from each other.  she felt like she wants to run to bathroom and clean her mouth, but she thought raju may think bad, so she stayed still without doing aything allowing the sailva flowing into her cleavage, raju cleaned her chin and beard and again pushed into his mouth, she also dont want the sailva visible outside, by seeing raju action she too, cleaned the sailva with her fingers, and brought back to her mouth, she didnt bother abt the sailva  went inside blouse though her cleavage, but raju can see wet patches on her blouse due to saliva and smiled inside him.
Devika stood from bed, as all 10 drops of medicine are feed.

Devika: "Raju now what are you waiting for, come on, you have to cum, and take sperm out". Raju acted like he was struggling to cum.

Raju: "Devika I dont know why I am not able to cum."

Devika got shocked, as if he is not able to cum soon, this whole therapy will go in vain, 
Devika: "Be serious, dont scare me, you have to cum, tell me if I have to do from my side".

Raju: "I think i need more simulation from you",
Devika got irritated, when raju says like this, she already did her best , she stripped her saree, she allowed raju to feel each and every part of her exposed region, she got gorgeous body which can cum many man without touching, just by seeing her. Also she did not stop, or disappoint raju between therapy process, but still he is asking for sexual situational.

Devika: "Tell me Raju what i have to do ? I already did  everything to make you hard"

Raju: "But still you can help me".

Raju was breathing heavily and jerking at his maximum speed, while talking.
Raju: "Devikaa, the most liked part in women is her navel, I need your navel... I want to kiss your navel, come on devika, give me your sexy navel and make me cum".
Devika already standing with petticoat and blouse, also she kissed raju like mad women, now she dont have any shame in allowing him to do whatever he wants with her navel, she with an irritated face, went near to raju with her exposed navel. raju sitting at the edge of bed, with one hand on his cock, and with other hand he wrapped devika by her belly, and pulled closer and digged his face into her navel,
devika felt tickling sensation, due to his beard and mustache, 

Devika: "sss... ahhh ... your beard", devika closed her eyes.

he stuck his nose into her navel, and smelling her navel like a mad dog. again her took his face away, and hit her navel with nose, eventhough devika dont have fat on her belly, her belly bouncing sexily due to his force, and he is rubbing his face sidewards left and right with his nose inside her navel. now again he brought his face away from her belly and watching her navel like a mad dog, devika closed her face with shame, this time raju planted a tight kiss on her navel, and started sucking her navel flesh with his dirty lips, he sucked her navel for sometime, and his hands jerked faster to cum.

Raju: "Sruppp... srupppp ...."

Devika worndering how long raju take to cum, her navel was surrounded by his saliva after complete kissing, sucking and eating, even drops of saliva filled her navel, now he stoped eating her navel, and used his tongue to explore inside her navel, he was swirling his tongue inside her navel, each and every part of her navel raju invaded with his tongue, now again he was kissing her navel, 'chup, chup' sound was coming due to raju kissing devika saliva filled slippery belly
he is almost verge of cumming.... he pressed devika white milky hips hard with his wrapped hand. Devika shouted with pain caused due his hard press

Devika: "Raju... ahhhhh... "

Raju: "Ahhhhh.... devika I am cumming.... Ahhhh.... sexy devika...... Ahhhh...... ".

Raju left her hip, and focused on cumming... devika pulled herself from him and watching raju cumming in his lungi, his lungi completely drenched with his cum, raju twisted his head upwards towards the ceiling of the roof with his eyes closed. raju released his cum atleast 5 times and finally calm down, and lied on the bed. devika also finally become relaxed and sat near raju, by adjusting her hair, and tie into a bun knot by raising her arms, and looking at this cum drenched lungi, she was wondering how much liter of cum he stored inside his body. She also lied near Raju as she was lying in bed near her husband after sex session, letting her legs flowing the free end of bed.
After 10 mins Devika took her saree, and Raju shirt, she placed his shirt near raju and quickly went to bathroom, and cleaned herself from all mess caused by sailva of Raju and changed into nighty and came out of bathroom returned, and saw raju continued lied on bed unconsciously, he never cum this much in his life.
She dont want to disturb raju and went to kitchen and made coffee for her and gbang juice for raju and kept in hall, and again came to bedroom to wake up raju, as it is already 10pm, and he has to leave her house before its too late.

Devika: "Raju.... Raju..."

Raju responded slowly, "Maam... Yes maam..."

Raju again started to call devika as maam. As he dont want to lose the trust on him.

Devika: "Chalo come to hall, lets have some juice, and it is late, you have leave fast."

Raju: "Oh... sorry maam"

Devika: "Its ok.. come fast"

Raju worn his shirt, and adjusted his lungi (he forgot to wear his jetty, as he was hurrying to leave, also his jetty was felt inside devika saree, which she didnt notice while taking her saree to bathroom, now raju jetty is along with devika saree, which she kept inside bathroom for washing).
Raju came out of bedroom, and came to hall, and sat at opposite single seat sofa. Devika saw his lungi with his wet cum patches, she felt shame inside her, and looked at other side, he didnt say anything, drank the juice,

Raju: "Why maam for me juice ?".

Devika: "How can I explain this ?... I mean you have to cum lot every time, gbang juice will increase you sperm count.."

Raju: "You are really angel... I am happy as i got person like you in my life." saying that he started to leave.

She blushed when raju prasied her as angel.
while he was about to leave, Devika saw raju wearing wet cum drenched lungi.

Devika: "Raju, next time when you come, bring some additional clothes with you so you change your clothes after the therapy."

Raju: "Sorry maam, I didnt expect I cum this much, as it is long back i cummed, and i thought i never cum again, but today, i am very excited with your sexy body, and your womanly smell."

Devika felt shame on his comment

Devika: "chee naughty... you call me angel, now commenting me as sexy... you are very naughty", said with mock anger.

Now she was comfortable with raju comments and his attitude. raju also liked devika didn't take serious on his comment, this encouraged raju to give comments on her using bard words.

Devika with shyyness
Devika: "Raju... Am I looking that much beautiful ?"

Raju: "WHat short of question is this maam.... your are the most beatiful woman in this planet.. i never seen a sexy women like you"

Raju: "If you are my wife, I never go work, and all i will behind you only maam.."

Devika smiled within her, feeling proud about her beauty and showed mock anger..

Devika: "Whaaat ? Ok enough flirting.... Now leave... Its very late"

Raju: "Heeheee.... ok ok maam"

Raju left her house.
[+] 11 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-03-2020, 12:42 AM