Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 23

I ejaculated hard in her pussy but I had a big problem to worry about. My wife just shouted another guy's name when I was fucking her. Shruti got back her senses after she had orgasmed and gave a guilty look at me. I rolled aside on the bed. The guys on the video conference just giggled. I asked them to log off. There was a pin drop silence. I was lying next to her . Shruti started talking after 10 minutes

Shruti - Sorry.. Dilip

Me - Were you thinking about him when I was fucking you?

Shruti - Yes.. I don't want to lie to you. I was thinking about him. Does that make you so angry? You have seen me having sex with others. Why does this bother you?

Me - I don't know. Maybe it is just him. If you had told someone else's name, I wouldn't have worried much

Shruti - Come on. He doesn't tell bad things about me these days. Why do you still hate him?

Me - He doesn't say anything to you. But it's the way he sees me. Nowadays, he doesn't talk much with me. He looks down at me and belittles me. I don't know why

Shruti - Yes. I have noticed that

Me - Keeping that aside. Why are you suddenly getting too close with him? You managed to stay away from him for a long time after marriage. What happened now?

Shruti - I was able to control myself before the resort thing happened. I went by their plan in the resort only to make sure that they become our friends. Or else they would have blackmailed us forever. But something unplanned happened that day

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:29 AM