Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Everyone had hearty laugh and went to work.

We went home in the evening, set up video conference. Santosh, Aarthi and Bharath joined. We had lights on so that they can see us clearly. I did everything she liked. Licking her legs, ass and pussy. She was having sex HER WAY after a long time. She was aroused a lot. I licked her pussy for around 30 minutes and juices were flowing fast. I put her in missionary position with pillow under her ass which gives her a better chance of pregnancy. I was able to fuck her continuously for 10 minutes. For some reason Shruti was much more excited and noisy than she was normally with me. She screamed "Aaaaaahhhhh.. Fuck me... You animal.. Fuck me..." I couldn't understand why she was shouting like that. But her voice excited me more. I fucked her so fast. She had her eyes closed all the time. She screamed non-stop till we both climaxed together and I deposited all my sperm into her body. The last words she shouted were "Aaaahhhh.. Fuck me you beast.. I love you Pandian"

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:28 AM