Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
He leant onto me significantly and his full body pressure was practically on me! Mr. Mangeskar was squeezing my boobs very hard and biting my lips so feverishly that I felt I would surely bleed. My knees felt significantly weak and since the sofa surface was rather soft and uneven, I lost my control and collapsed on the sofa and Mr. Mangeskar naturally followed suit. As soon as we landed on the horizontal surface of the sofa, that brut desperately was trying to pull down my panty from my waist and expose my choot. He was already trembling in excitement! I could jolly well comprehend his intentions at that time.

Naturally I was very upset about what was happening now and I simply could not control myself any more. How could I allow a second man now just to satisfy his sexual desire! No way! Was I that cheap? Did I not have any self-respect? Previously when I compromised there was a definite reasoning - I did not have that Rs. 2000/- to pay back, but now? I culminated all my emotions and had a burst out.

Me: Ei… eii! What’s’ this? What do you take me for? Eh? A prostitute or what?

I almost howled at Mr. Mangeskar. He was naturally taken aback.

Me: Get off my body! You dirty creature!

I in fact kicked him out of my body; this obviously would not have been possible had it been Mr. Pyaremohan, but the director had a pretty fragile body and I was able to get rid of him rather easily.

Me: (looking at Mr. Pyaremohan) What do you two take me for Mr. Pyaremohan? I agreed to YOU and who is this man? I agreed for this part thinking on good terms and now this man is trying to strip…. Chi! (I pulled up my panty to properly cover my choot as it was already down my upper thighs!) Just because I had no money and agreed for the shooting, you made a mockery of the whole thing! If I go to the security officer and charge you of an actual ****, what would you do? Eh? Spend the rest of your life in jail? Eh? Answer me? Huh!

I was shouting like anything – my big round mammaries jerking violently as I yelled even clasped in my bra! Mr. Pyaremohan definitely appeared a bit shaken and looked at the floor and the director was probably in the clumsiest position of his life – he could not control any more and had an ejaculation while I shouted and was guarding his brief with his hands trying to hide that. But I could clearly see his white brief was getting wetter and wetter by the moment, as his juice was trickling out of his cock. It was just too much of a scene!

Me: Just look at him! Issssh! You dirty swine! Mr. Pyaremohan, just get me out of this dirty world… do you hear me? Get me out! Uff!

Pyaremohan: Ye… err… yes Madam.

As he took the director to the toilet I noticed he was walking and ejaculating simultaneously as his body bent and ached as he strolled. It was indeed an incredible scene!

Then Mr. Pyaremohan gathered my clothes – my bra, my panty, my petticoat, my blouse, and my sari.

Pyaremohan: Madam, please forgive me if possible. I have nothing more to say…

He was looking at the floor.

Pyaremohan: Madam, give me 2 minutes, I will get your sari, petticoat, and blouse dried through the drier. I will give you a carry bag to pack your wet undergarments. You please dress up and then we will go downstairs to your Mama-ji.

Me: For heaven’s sake. Do it fast! Do you hear me?

Pyaremohan: Yes, yes Madam.

I took a deep, long breath and slowly clothed myself. What a relief after such a long period of time! As time was passing and I was coming fully to my senses I was feeling more and more ashamed realizing how shameless and bold I had been during the shooting though I could not deny the fact that I did comprehensively enjoy the shopkeeper fucking me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:47 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM