Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I surrendered to them, for the first time, unconditionally.

Mr. Mangeskar: What do you want us to do?

Me: Open my hands… AAAAAAaahhhhhh! Please…. I want to hold him…

Mr. Mangeskar: O! Surely Anita! With pleasure!

The director quickly untied my hands and as soon as my arms were free, I hugged Mr. Pyaremohan very tightly. It felt so good to hold him as I could realize he was about to enter his lund in my choot.

Me: P-l-e-a-s-e… for God’s sake…don’t keep me waiting any more! (I whispered in his ears)

I virtually had reached the endpoint of my control over sexual emotions. In fact, I was dying for a fuck now!

Mr. Pyaremohan was equally eager to enter me having caressed and fondled my naked body for so long! He started kissing me intensely and simultaneously positioned his manhood appropriately to “enter” me. Within seconds I could feel his penis head poking my lovespot and as he mounted pressure it was getting inserted slowly in my extremely wet choot. And then with one strong jolt, he moved his erect tool well inside me!

Me: AAAAAAAAaaaiiiii! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Aaaah! It was so exciting and comforting for me to have his erect manhood pushing its way inside my choot. As he pushed forward his cock inch by inch inside me, he kissed me harder and my mammaries got tightly pressed under his chest.

Me: AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Oooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiii!

Mr. Pyaremohan’s lund was thick enough to give me heavenly pleasure and his strokes were pretty hard and forceful, which made me gasp for air. I appreciated the strength in his waist and his energy level even at this age! I was simply thrilled! Within a few forceful strokes, he pushed his whole lund inside my choot taking me to newer heights of sexual pleasure!

O! What a feeling!

He held my wide hips with his hands for the grip and started rocking back and forth slowly. He kissed me feverishly and I was feeling on top of the world! His hands slowly crawled inside our bodies to play with my firm mammaries and I also started gyrating my hips in tandem for the full pleasure. After a few minutes of moving his cock in and out, he increased the tempo.

Me: Ooooo… Aaaaa…. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa…. Ooooooooo….. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh….

Shedding off all shyness and hesitance, I was now enjoying fully with this man – as if he was my husband! I was groaning and shrieking with full vigor as Mr. Pyaremohan was doing it faster now..

and faster…

and faster…

I could feel his cock brushing against my pussy walls as it moved inside. The feeling was simply mind-blowing! I was really impressed that even at this age he was fucking me like a well-greased machine. My heavy mammaries were juggling very sexily now as he had increased speed. He cupped them with both hands and controlled their movement and smiled at me. Obviously I could not stop smiling back gripping his wavy hair on his head.

He now bent further down and held my breasts softly and started sucking them, one at a time. In response I embraced him tightly and moved my hips along with his to a high degree of accuracy. I started giving very positive responses to his fuck. I brought my hands and ran along his flat chest and caressed his small hard nipples. They felt so "cool" to pinch!

Mr. Pyaremohan: Aaaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaagggggggggggrrrrrrrrr!

I even caressed his back and felt his tight butts and slapped and kneaded the muscles in that area. My husband loves being slapped on his butts while he fucks me. Initially I felt very shy doing that, but later enjoyed doing this a lot. I imitated exactly what I do to my husband and Mr. Pyaremohan greeted it with loud shouts.

Me: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…

Pyaremohan: AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I moaned the loudest and longest as I was exploding and I could feel Mr. Pyaremohan was also getting stiff to ejaculate. After a few more strokes he let out a very loud

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh"

and I could feel him cumming all the way inside me. I was already leaking heavily and now I sprinkled all my juices onto his meat inside me climaxing very heavily. He was moving his hips to and fro at a very rapid pace as I could feel his warm semen sprinkling on my vaginal walls. My whole body bent back and I was trembling as I also discharged heavily. Both of us were breathing extremely fast and were clinging to each other.

Me: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU……..

Pyaremohan: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Mr. Pyaremohan remained motionless lying on me as he completely evacuated his load of semen inside my pussy and I also had completely drained out. I was so, so satisfied! I closed my eyes and was enjoying the moment!

I did not know how long I had been lying there when I felt the first movements of Mr. Pyaremohan as he tried to pull his body off me.

Pyaremohan: (whispering) Madam, you are a beauty! I am so satisfied… Your choot is so tight!

I opened my eyes slightly and smiled. I was feeling so contented!

Pyaremohan: And your mamme… Uh! So firm and dense! I wish my wife had those…

I smiled again lowering my eyelids.

Pyaremohan: Madam…. your sexy lips…Ooohhhhh…

He closed his face on me gently taking my lower lip in his thick lips and began to suck it very, very gently.

Mr. Mangeskar: Pyaremohan-ji… Pyaremohan-ji! Please get up… its already late!

Pyaremohan: (unlocking my lips) Oh! Yes, yes!

I had completely forgotten the presence of the director in the room while Mr. Pyaremohan was fucking me. I was immediately conscious. Mr. Pyaremohan slowly raised his body off the sofa, visibly exhausted, and finally got out of it. I was feeling so nice that I did not even care to move my arms to hide my nudity and continued to rest on the sofa fully unclothed with my big firm boobs pointing towards the ceiling and my legs placed widely apart making my choot visible to both males present in the room. Moreover, my hairy pussy and thighs were stained with Mr. Pyaremohan's viscous semen and I immediately needed a thorough cleaning there.

Pyaremohan: But… but we must complete the sequence… at least the ad needs to be ended properly.

I was getting back to senses and what Mr. Pyaremohan was referring was indeed a bit surprising for me! I was quite sure that this whole episode was a planned thing to exploit me fully, but since he reverted back to the shooting even after fucking me, I was in doubt.

Mr. Mangeskar: Of course! But for that… (he indicated towards me)

Pyaremohan: Sure! Sure! (he came closer to me) Madam, thanks for all your cooperation. If you extend a little more assistance, our ad will be complete.

Naturally both males were looking at my nangi jawani and I immediately raised my head and looked for some cover.

It seemed I had been naked for ages!

The director readily forwarded my petticoat to me and I immediately placed it over my waggling breasts and my pubic area as I sat up on the sofa.

Me: Is there anything still left? I mean…

Pyaremohan: Madam, the last part of the ad is not…

The director took over from him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:46 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM