Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Mr. Mangeskar and Mr. Pyaremohan gazed at my big round breasts with my nipples standing out very, very prominently… they gazed at my deep navel shamelessly smiling at them… they gazed at my magnificent hairy choot…. and they gazed at my very well formed fair thighs. Words are probably not enough to describe those flagrant stares! Their hungry eyes were licking every exposed skin pore of mine.

Mr Mangeskar: Hold her legs Pyaremohan-ji!

Before I could even react, I found my legs tightly arrested by Mr. Pyaremohan and the director quickly dropping his camera on the sofa and grabbed my arms! None of the men gave me a second’s time to respond and resist.

Me: Eii… what… what are you doing?

The director took control of my stretched arms with one hand and inserted his hand inside his pocket. I tried to struggle, but was squarely captured by the two males. He took out a rope and started tying my hands to the end of the sofa!

Me: Mr. Mangeskarrr… what are you up to? Leave me! You… What nonsense is this?

My cries fell into deaf ears and within seconds I found my hands tied up with that rope above my head and the free end of the rope getting fixed with the headrest of the sofa!

Mr. Mangeskar: Yah! Now we have got the bitch to fuck properly!

Pyaremohan: Kya baat! Sali randi ko aisi chudai padegi ke nani yaad aa jayegi! Ha ha ha…

Mr. Pyaremohan slipped his hand down my choot and started caressing my inner thighs feeling the silkiness of my smooth thighs. It was a very intimate area and whenever I get caressed in that area, I get extremely excited. This time though the situation was unfavorable, the feeling was so ticklish and exciting that I could not totally ignore it! His hands pushed my legs further apart and the feel of his strong hands were driving me crazy sending chills up my spine!

Me: Aaaa… Nooo… please…. Leave me! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Uuuuuhhhhhhhhh…..

As my arms were stretched upwards above my head and tied obviously my well developed mammaries looked very open and exposed and they seemed to waggle all the more!

Mr. Mangeskar: Wow! What a scene!

The director had picked up the camera and started capping me again focussing on my heavy jiggling breasts while Mr. Pyaremohan continued to trigger my passions caressing my inner thighs. I could realize Mr. Pyaremohan was also getting to a point he could not hold it anymore and was surely converging to fuck me as he forcefully parted my legs and sat between them! I just felt horrible in such a situation. It was definitely the most clumsy situation I had ever encountered – I was lying unclothed, a man was sitting between my legs, several lights were ON in the room with a man standing right over me head with a camera!

Seeing no other way out, I tried one last sentimental route to please them.

Me: Listen… Please have some mercy on me… please… Mr. Pyaremohan, you are a married man…. you should understand… How can you do this to me? I have a family…… PLEASE… leave me!

Pyaremohan: I will add to your family… may be after 9 months you will be the mother of my child… Ha ha ha…

Me: I beg of you… I did exactly as you said… I have shed all clothes for this shooting… you told this is an attempted **** scene… but you are now… please allow me to go … don’t do this to me!

Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Pyaremohan: There is no breach of trust my dear! The attempt to **** is not yet complete! I will conclude that handsomely! Ho ho ho….

My throat was getting dry and my fingers colder as I could realize I was in troubled waters. The profound excitement and elation that I extracted during the shooting had vaporized completely and I was engulfed now with the fear of a true ****! I could well realize that it was a big foolishness on my part to believe this shopkeeper and to agree to shoot for an attempted **** scene. The way I had exposed and allowed these males to touch my body was surely acting like a boomerang. The writing was clear on the wall. It was now very apparent and evident to me that the shooting story was just cooked up to strip me and Mr. Pyaremohan had definite plans to fuck me!

Pyaremohan: Ahaaaaaaa! Uh! Kya choot hai re! I bet it will be s-w-e-e-t!

He bent forward and moved his mouth down my stomach until he brushed his lips over my clit and then gently kissed my pussy!

Me: Noooooooooooooo….. Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!

Mr. Pyaremohan was sniffing my choot now! He was kissing me there! He was licking the sidewalls of my slit! The touch was so electrifying that I could not keep control on myself and voluntarily bucked my pubic area against his face!

Mr. Mangeskar: Wow! What a shot! Great going! (He panned the camera exactly over my choot) Let me help you too!

Saying that he started unbuttoning his three quarter pant! I was so shocked seeing this. What was his plan? Will they fuck me together? Oh No! What to do? The director dropped his pants to the floor. He was wearing a white brief through which his stiff cock was very prominently. Without wasting a second, he dragged his brief down and showed very vulgarly his already erect manhood to me. Now there were two males with erect dangling cock around my nangi jawani!

Mr. Mangeskar: Taste this Anita… you will be filled with more energy! Ha ha ha…

Since my hands were tied above my head, I could not resist to this very lewd act and the director held his stiff dick in one hand and came very near to my face. He first touched and pressed his warm meat on my cheeks and the feeling was s-o-o-o-o-o, s-o-o-o-o erotic! Though shocked by this development, I could not ignore his naked cock touching my cheeks. I also got immensely keyed up and momentarily forgot my “captured” state!

Me: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu… Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

The director was now naughtily pressing his cock on my nose and lips and though I tried to avoid it by jerking my head, he was forcefully doing it. The scent his cock seemed to be very familiar to me - exactly like my husband’s! How could that be? Did all male cocks smelt like that? I could well realize that I was getting weak again and was unable to protest much due to this double dose of sexual stimulation from Mr. Pyaremohan and Mr. Mangeskar.

In the meantime, Mr. Pyaremohan had ceased sniffing my pussy and had inserted a finger in my wet lovespot! I could not take it any further and started emitting all sorts of moans now climaxing easily towards the peak with this dual attack. My legs automatically were spreading wide to keep myself comfortable and I was now completely open to him and at his mercy.

The director was also waiting for this moment probably and seeing the opportunity he pushed his lund straight inside my mouth! I was so charged up sexually that I hardly could resist anymore and grabbed it willingly in my mouth. Mr. Mangeskar started imitating the fucking posture moving his hips to and fro so that it became easier for me to suck his erect cock.

Me: Oooooooo… Ooooooo… Oooooo…. Aaaaa…. Aaaaa…. Aaaaaaa…

I was rhythmically moaning as he fucked my mouth with his tall manhood. I was sucking it like a lollypop and surely portrayed a truly whorish look with one man fingering my pussy and another having inserted his cock inside my mouth. This was indeed a very new sort of experience, but I surely did not dislike it! The pleasure was just too much! Naturally I was breathing rapidly and my big tits were moving up and down as I writhed in ecstasy in this unbelievable sexual setting.

The funniest thing was the director was still holding the camera on his shoulder with one hand while he mouth-fucked me! Mr. Pyaremohan was definitely advancing towards his goal. He now stopped fingering me and had stretched his hands up and grabbed my big breasts and placed his body for the climax. He pressed my breasts with such a force as if he was kneading the dough for roti-making. His brut force felt so good and strangely made me feel wilder! He started caressing my swollen nipples, but this time making sure that he was very gentle especially to my left nipple! Though my left nipple was indeed painful, but his warm little touches made me feel better!

Me: AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

All along I was sucking the cock of Mr. Mangeskar and he at last withdrew it from my mouth probably getting too much excited. The reddish head of his lund was clearly visible as it dangled in the air in front of my face, as Mr. Mangeskar was eagerly stroking it probably to ensure his "control".

I could sense a very, very strong orgasm building up inside me and I was all in flames. Naturally the climax was building up by the second in me and sensing this from the more urgent gasps and sounds I made, Mr. Pyaremohan very quickly positioned himself for the kill. He parted my legs appropriately so that he could comfortably “enter” me. I was moaning loudly and was writhing in excitement.

Me: Uuuuuuuuuu… Please open my hands…. I can't take it like this….PLEASE!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:46 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM