Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: (I of course was very conscious of my complete topless condition) But… but… like this?

Mr. Mangeskar: This is a very brief shot because soon you will be under Pyaremohan-ji’s body again for the climax shot. So throw off your shyness and get involved with the shot. Get that weird expression on your face! This man is trying to **** you… are you getting me? Come on! Come on!

The director was hurrying on me and I could well realize that I had to act out the scene as he wanted.

Mr. Mangeskar: Pyaremohan-ji… get ready. Anita will kick you and you will readily fall off the sofa. Then quickly get back and jump on her. Okay?

Mr. Pyaremohan readily nodded his head and the director again cried out “Action!”

I was feeling very tight to be in a topless condition in front of these males and my big naked breasts were waggling very sexily and attractively and were making me more shy. I somehow gathered all strength and kicked Mr. Pyaremohan who was on my body by folding my legs and he rolled and fell off the sofa. Surely my kick was not that strong to get that obese man off my body so easily, but he acted in such a way that it looked exactly like that. I got up and turned to the four-legged walking as the director suggested.

O! My God! How could I do that!

Since my breasts had no cover, as I stooped for that monkey walking posture, my big globes hung loose in the air and started swaying very seductively and I looked awesome. I was at a loss how to control the movement of my freely hanging breasts!

Mr. Mangeskar: Great pose Anita! Now start walking on your hands. Move in a circular fashion so that you don’t go out of the sofa… Fine… fine.

I breathed very heavily and was getting very anxious as I could well realize how indecent and appealing I must have been looking to those males! I balanced myself on my hands and feet and continued my crab walking By this time, Mr. Pyaremohan was also up from the floor and he again jumped on me and held my legs and started pulling me towards him.

Me. Mangeskar: Cry for help Anita… throw your legs… just make it realistic!

I obeyed the director as much as possible and tried to portray as if I was really harassed by Mr. Pyaremohan.

Pyaremohan: Chop Sali! Ab dekhta hu kaun bachata hai tujhe!

Saying that he left my legs and embraced me from behind in that posture. My whole body was still balanced on my hand and feet and the way he embraced me it was perfect “doggie” pose for a fuck! In no time I felt Mr. Pyaremohan’s warm palms on my hanging mammaries and immediately tasted some of his tight squeezes on my firm swaying flesh.

Mr. Mangeskar: Good job Pyaremohan-ji! Now press her as if you are a milkman trying to extract milk from your cow…

What did he mean?

Before I could even react to that, I found Mr. Pyaremohan positioning himself in such a way that he pressed his crotch tightly on my gaand and bent his upper part of the body on my back and now from the sides he grabbed my hanging milk pots more securely and started squeezing them and simultaneously pulling them downwards as if he was compressing the udders of a cow to extract milk! I was not only shocked by his hand movement but also immediately got extremely excited by the whole posture as he was virtually drilling my ass crack with his erect cock!

Me: Aaah! What the… Eiiii… Aahaaaaaaaaaahhh… Uuuuurrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee…..

Mr. Pyaremohan cleverly adjusted the squeezing pattern and simultaneously started twisting my hard swollen nipples, which made me absolutely thrilled. The feel of his thick lund on my ass crack over my petticoat and panty was also making me gasp like anything. I saw the director coming to my front and positioned his camera in different angles to record that sequence.

Mr. Pyaremohan seemed very loyal to the director and he now alternately wetted his fingers with his own saliva and was pressing and pulling my hanging breasts. My big-sized round naked tits were bouncing and swaying with his hand movement and in no time my whole boob surface was made slippery by his saliva lapped on his fingers! Now his hands were moving faster on my relatively wet breasts and the whole scene appeared more close to depict milking a cow!

Naturally I was gasping and shrieking with this continuous boob fondling and even though I was very much rehearsed with boob pressing and squeezing (being married), I was finding it rather difficult to control myself. The whole process was so erotic and thrilling that it made me mentally ready to expose my love spot for Mr. Pyaremohan!

Mr. Mangeskar: Wow! Very nice… very nice… Anita, your breasts are glistening! Wow!

Mr. Pyaremohan naturally was equally excited as he was pushing his manhood more and more into my butt crack, but was unable to move ahead much, as I was still wearing my petticoat and panty. He was now virtually slapping my hanging breasts as he alternately squeezed them and twisted and tapped my swollen nipples.

Mr. Mangeskar: Pyaremohan-ji, enough is enough! Very well done! Now let Anita go a little distance. Quick… quick!

Though my condition was immensely pathetic, I tried to move away from Mr. Pyaremohan, as he released me. As I moved a couple of lazy steps on my hand and feet being utterly exhausted, I tuned back to look and noted that Mr. Pyaremohan was stroking his erect cock with his hands, probably taming it from exploding!

In no time I found Mr. Pyaremohan jumped on me again and this time his concentration was of course on my waist and within the blink of an eye I could feel his fingers working below my navel to unfasten my petticoat.

Me: Eeiiiiiiii…. Noooooo…. Aaaaaaaaaahhhh…. Pllleeeeeeeaaaaassseeee…

I cried out in natural feminine shyness though honestly was quite willing now to get naked! In one smooth whiff, Mr. Pyaremohan pulled down my loose petticoat and my panty off my waist to my mid thighs. My gaand and choot were exposed for the first time and Mr. Pyaremohan seemed mesmerized for some seconds seeing that sight. As he gathered his senses back, he was more than eager to peel off the last bit of my clothes from my juicy 28-year-old body. He straightened my legs and dragged down my panty to my ankles and pulled out my petticoat making me absolutely naked.

Me: Eiiiiiiiiiiiii…….. NNNAAAAAAAAAAA….

My whole body quivered and bent in shame – after all I was a matured lady, that too married and was getting naked in front of two “unknown” persons – and I covered my face with both hands in utter shame and shyness. I could feel the cold surface of the sofa touching my bare ass flesh and my open choot looked so gorgeous with my thick tuft of pubic hair!

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita… what are you doing! You are not with your husband that you will show shyness… you should run for your honor… your dignity… isn’t it? It’s a **** yaar!

I looked blankly at the director. My body was so intensely charged up that I was unable to think even a bit and just wanted to get laid for a long fuck. Honestly!

Mr. Mangeskar: Come on! You bitch! Run for your life! Don’t just sit! Come on!

The director was howling on me and I had to react. I somehow got down off the sofa – fully naked – my choot was exposed to these males now – quite clearly – my hairy bush, my slit, my long butt crack, my pumpkin-like globes… everything!

Mr. Mangeskar: You randi! Will you run or not! Come on!

Never ever in my life did I run like that to “save” my honor – in a completely topless condition with my big round breasts jumping up and down very, very sexily. Mr. Pyaremohan ran after me keeping a distance. The scene was so vulgar… A fat middle aged man running fully naked with his erect cock swinging in the air behind a naked voluptuous woman in the room and another man recording the whole scene with a camera!

This was an entirely new experience for me – to run in an elated and thrilled state. I could realize that drops of juice trickled off my pussy down to my thighs as I ran and my big round breasts were bouncing so very awkwardly! After I completed a couple of circles round the sofa, Mr. Pyaremohan grabbed me from behind. In fact that was a big relief for me!

As he embraced me, I found myself responding very eagerly and voluntarily pushed my big gaand on his crotch very indicatively. He initially embraced me around my belly, but he did not miss the opportunity to hug me from behind by holding my twin breasts and simultaneously pressing his erect dick into my fleshy ass. He slowly turned me to face him and started kissing my lips. This time he injected more stimulation in me by holding my naked ass cheeks in his hands and squeezing them firmly while his lips remained busy sucking the last bit of juice off my soft lips.

I could feel Mr. Pyaremohan’s cock getting extremely hard and pushing me like anything - obviously “he” did not want to dangle any more in thin air. I too embraced him tightly and we were feeling each other’s naked body entangled as if in a steamy love scene! I encircled my arms round his neck to get a more secure grip and pushed my soft lips into his. Mr. Pyaremohan also greeted me with a wet kiss grabbing and squashing my large ass cheeks in his palms. The whole affair was really heating up when suddenly there was a break!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM