Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: Ummmmmmmmm…. Oooohhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!

I was emitting moans of all sorts and was starting to vividly remember my last night’s fuck in the hands of Guru-ji. It was such a pleasurable night! With those thoughts in mind, I was enjoying thoroughly Mr. Mangeskar’s advances on my jawani. I could feel he was pressing his erect manhood on my choot harder and harder, which in effect was making me more vulnerable.

Now slowly but steadily, I could clearly feel he was trying to push my loose petticoat off my waist down to my thighs with one hand while he was squeezing my breasts with his other hand. I could sense nudity below my waist as he continued to slide down my petticoat more and more!

Me: Eiiiiii….. Noooooo…. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh… Plllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseee!

My shriek was stronger then my actual resistance and the writing was on the wall. The director adjusted his body slightly to make room for him to drag my petticoat down my thighs while he locked my lips so that he could take full control on me. As he kissed, his hand continued to work down my waist and ultimately I had to lift my ass up a little in order to enable him to pull down my petticoat down my thighs!

He released my lips and pulled his body slightly up from me and looked at me. I looked extremely sexy with my bra straps down and my breasts almost fully toppling out of my disorganized bra and my panty fully revealed for him. My petticoat remained bunched up at my knees exposing my very fair and rotund thighs.

Mr. Mangeskar: You are too good Anita! Uh! I really enjoyed your… I mean I enjoyed acting with you. He he…

He exhaled deeply and though I was extremely excited felt very much ashamed in my almost naked state in front of two adult males. Now he provided an opportunity for the man who was waiting in the queue – Mr. Pyaremohan!

Mr. Mangeskar: Okay then… Pyaremohan-ji… have you watched me closely! You need to follow me… not too harsh and not too soft… you need to strike a balance. Getting me?

I looked towards Mr. Pyaremohan who had been watching me all along. He was smiling.

Pyaremohan: Yes, yes… Madam, you should come to this line… you have such a great figure… Very nice…. I wish my wife were like you… He he he…

I was in no position to talk as I was still breathing very, very deeply and even forgot to cover my exposed body and looked at him with blank eyes!

Mr. Mangeskar: Pyaremohan-ji, stop daydreaming and finish your pending work first!

Pyaremohan: Right, right!

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita, I think you are fully charged up and you will surely deliver your best now for this ad!

The director now got up and I was left completely stranded on the sofa! I lay there with my bra loosely coiled up on my big-sized firm mammaries and my petticoat stripped down to my knees exposing my wet white panty! I was indeed looking like a sex goddess as if only waiting for the ultimate pinning!

I started getting back some senses as the director got up from my body and looked down to fix my bra, but found it impossible to cover my big jiggling tits from my lying posture. I had to get up. Though it was rather difficult for me in this extremely keyed up condition, but still I sat up. I noticed Mr. Pyaremohan and the director had their eyes riveted on my waggling boobs as I sat up from my lying posture. It was such a cumbersome state!

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita! Hold it! Hold it! Don’t try to wear your bra now! I have a brilliant idea! Let us do it like this… this **** sequence will then become hotter than hell!

My mind was not working and I just held back my movements. Since previously I was lying under a man, I was not feeling that much of a shame regarding my exposed state, and on the contrary I was thoroughly enjoying the whole thing, but now being seated on the sofa alone, I started feeling very, very shy with two men gazing endlessly at my stripped figure. I crossed my arms across my breasts to save some dignity, but my panty remained exposed!

Mr. Mangeskar stepped up and stood right by my side.

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita, your face now depicts a perfect shadow - the mix of shame, excitement, and annoyance – exactly what I wanted on a woman being bangd. Try to hold this emotion…

I had to look up as he was addressing me.

Mr. Mangeskar: Very good Anita… very good!

I smiled very foolishly. As my bra got almost completely displaced, the pinkish-red circular areolas of my breasts were partly visible through my crossed elbows and indeed I was looking outrageously provocative.

Mr. Mangeskar: Okay… we left the shooting where Pyaremohan-ji, you were rubbing your face on Anita’s mamme – right?

I felt more embarrassed as Mr. Mangeskar used the term “mamme” – it was such a direct and intimate term for any woman and to hear that aloud made my face and ears go fully red instantly!

Mr. Mangeskar (looking at Mr. Pyaremohan): … and next you will strip her petticoat as I showed you. Right? But…. Ummmmm…. Let me think… I have something new in my mind that could make the scene more appealing. Right! Well, lets do it slightly differently!

Pyaremohan: How?

Mr. Mangeskar: Lets incorporate a small chase… that’s on the sofa and the stripping will go hand in hand. Umm… let me explain… Anita naturally is seen struggling under your body and suddenly she kicks you and you fall aside. She tries to get out of your clutches and distances herself moving on her hands and feet. You again jump back and grab her from behind – can you visualize Pyaremohan-ji? Anita you also listen carefully.

We both nodded.

Mr. Pyaremohan: Anita, you are trying to to escape balancing yourself on your hands and feet just as a monkey walks. Okay? Pyaremohan-ji you try to attack her from behind and basically you can only see her gaand and the back of her legs… right? You land up on her gaand and try to get your control… Okay? And there is a small tussle Anita and eventually Pyaremohan-ji snatches your bra and pulls off your petticoat. That’s the sequence…. Am I clear?

Me: Ehhh! What… what are you saying!!!!

Though the director did almost exactly what he said in the rehearsal just completed, I could not believe my ears what I was hearing! I reacted spontaneously! Though I was immensely charged up sexually and honestly wanted “more”, the director’s words as if kindled some alarm in my mind.

Me: How can I… I mean… No… no!

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita, Anita… come on! What’s this? You are reacting as if I am asking you to be totally naked?

Me: But… but… If I am stripped of my… I mean… what will re… re…. err. remain on my body? (I suddenly got so anxious that my voice started trembling!)

The director came near me and pressed my naked shoulder. His warm hand felt so good on my cold shoulder. I looked up at him.

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita, I appreciate your concern, but at the same time I don’t want to take away the good work that you have been doing to make this **** scene look so real!

Me: But… I cannot …. I mean I cannot do this… please…

He now sat on the sofa and looked straight into my eyes. I obviously felt somewhat “weak” again. He held me strongly and he closed my eyes with one hand and kept his finger on my lips and started feeling my lips by brushing his finger around my soft lips.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:43 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM