Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
As I reached the end point in the room, he indicated me to turn back and run to the other room again. I did that and this time he was capturing close shots of my swaying gaand inside my wet petticoat as I ran away from him.

Mr. Mangeskar: Great! Do this once more!

I again started my run towards the director and this time I realized I was getting short of breath. I hardly do an exercise now-a-days and was not finding it very hard to run like this. I was breathing heavily and my firm breasts were swaying very, very sexily as I sprinted towards Mr. Mangeskar.

Mr. Mangeskar: Okay! Great Anita! Great!

Me: Uffff! (Puff! Puff!))

As I stood in front of him, I was panting significantly. I was a bit surprised when I noticed that that the director still had his eyes on the camera lens!

Me: What more are you filming now? I am here!

Mr. Mangeskar: He he… Anita… continuity… If I suddenly stop the shot after your run is over and in the next scene you are seen absolutely normal, will that not look very odd? That’s why I am recording shots of your breasts when you are out of breath. Do you understand baby?

Me: Oh!

I tried to hide my breasts with my arms.

Mr. Mangeskar: Come on Anita! Its over… Anyway, I must say that you looked awesome when you were running! Very sec… I mean very striking!

I smiled shamelessly not realizing exactly what he meant.

Mr. Mangeskar: O-k-a-y! Now we are heading towards the actual **** attempt and here Anita you have a big role to play. I want absolute natural expressions. Okay? Ummm… By the way, have you … I mean have you ever been bangd?

Me: What? (I almost yelled at him)

Mr. Mangeskar: Oho… I mean were you ever teased or harassed by any male?

Me: NO. Never.

I replied very strongly as I went towards the sofa to lie down there for the next shot.

Mr. Mangeskar: Okay, okay. What I mean is I want the same fearful expressions as well as expressions of excitement as your servant touches your body closely. Getting me naaa?

I lowered my eyes and nodded. Some shame still persisted in me!

Mr. Mangeskar: Fine. Pyaremohan-ji, you are a servant and you have got the malkin of the house in a compromised position. So I want that expression on your face. You are in a commanding position now. Okay? At the same time I want dialogues now. Anita, you will be talking to stop him, pleading, commanding, whatever you like and Pyaremohan-ji, you should be replying with rude language being the servant. Clear?

Pyaremohan: Okay… Well, what will I… I mean what will I do now?

Mr. Mangeskar: Lo karlo baat! Ye bhi kya bolna padega! Have you not scene any **** scene in movies?

Pyaremohan: Yes, yes!

Mr. Mangeskar: Then? Do that… … Bas! Anita, get that towel on your breasts… continuity… you now!

My heart started beating louder hearing this. What did the director plan for? But before I could ask anything, he made the camera rolling and Mr. Pyaremohan was over my body in a flash. He attacked me from one side and grabbed my shoulder and kept me pinned on the soft surface of the sofa. Though he was quite obese, but he was remarkably swift! He threw off the towel from my breasts and looked hungrily at them.

Pyaremohan: Uff! Kya maal hai!

Me: Just shut and leave me! You brute!

We started delivering dialogues as if he was the servant and I was the malkin, but honestly I started feeling rather uncomfortable being fully aware that this man was wearing nothing under his lungi. He already had given me the feel of his erect pole inside his lungi brushing it once or twice over my smooth thighs. I cried out “help” “help” and he was trying to peel off my blouse!

Me: Eiii, what are doing? Stop!

Pyaremohan: Chop Sali! Ajj mauka mila hai! Will not stop till I fuck you!

Mr. Pyaremohan for the first time now touched my mammaries. He grabbed my left boob forcefully and kneaded it firmly. I cried out in pain and excitement and tried to stop him, but he caught my arms with his other hand. He repeated the action and this time he kneaded my breast a bit softly and also tried to cover my whole left breast with his palm so that I also enjoy that action. Of course I was not influenced and continued to struggle and tried to free my hands. But he turned out to be cleverer!

He held my arms more tightly and immediately started feeling my naked breast area above my blouse. Getting the feel of his warm hand directly over my naked upper breasts indeed made my life very difficult. I clenched my lips tightly and tried to evade the feeling, but that bastard within a flash moved his hand off my upper breast and twisted my left nipple. Since my blouse and bra were both soaking wet, it must have been very easy for him to trace my nipple impression. Automatically my eyes got closed and I cried out in pain and happiness!

Me: AAAAaaaa…..aaaaaa…. Uhhhhhh……

Sensing that it was the appropriate opportunity, Mr. Pyaremohan released my hands and without a second’s delay, pulled my blouse very strongly off my body as a result of which my wet blouse tore off in two parts near the area of the hooks.

I could not believe my own eyes!

At once my brassiere was exposed to him and as I looked down I was shocked to note that my breasts were almost 50% out of my tiny wet bra and could be clearly seen like daylight!

Mr. Mangeskar: Cut! Cut! But don’t move! Anita! Just be in your position. Bilkul hilna mat!

I remained stiff, but was very much eager to cover my breasts first. I saw the director coming near me and he positioned the camera right on top of my head and was recording. Since initially I was too eager to pay off that two thousand rupees, the fact did not strike me much that I would be filmed, but now seeing the way this director was canning my exposed body with a movie camera, I was a bit alert. Still I was not really shaken by this fact probably because I was ONLY habituated with a camera that “clicks”, but this one was surely different and hence it did not honestly bother me much!

After adequately recording my half-exposed tits, he took his head out of the viewfinder of the camera.

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita, I can read what you want to say from the way you are frowning. Tell me how many times you have seen a villain tearing apart heroine’s blouse in films?

Me: That… that’s okay… but no more… I mean…

Mr. Mangeskar: Arre! Come on Anita! Don’t I know where to stop? You leave that to me naaa.

Me: No.. no… please… I can’t be … I mean … I can’t be in my bra like this… (I covered my breasts with my arms again)

I had to be extremely shameless verbally to make the director understand. Mr. Pyaremohan was siting silently by my side.

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita, my dear, tell me how can you shoot a **** scene with the heroine dbangd fully? Na na…. … tell me!

Me: But how can I be like this in front of … you people… !!!

Mr. Mangeskar: Who told you to think like that? Just imagine you are all alone in this room and a ghost is trying to **** you! Ha ha ha…

Me: I am not joking Mr. Mangeskar… I mean how do people act like this? I am feeling… feeling awful!

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita! You are behaving like a newcomer. Okay, I agree that you have not acted in such a sequel, but you are familiar with the rules naa! Even after knowing that this is an attempted **** scene, if you say that I want to remain fully dressed … then I (shrugging heavily) really have nothing to say!

I really got heated up by this comment!

Me: What do you mean? Have I not taken off my sari? Have I not got fully wet in the shower? I even ran that distance in wet clothes for… I don’t know what for! What more do you want?

Mr. Mangeskar: But my dear you should also consider that I did not take any screen tests of you and straightway got you into the acting zone– just on Pyaremohan-ji’s recommendations! That does not happen anywhere!

Me: What has that to do with what I am saying?

Mr. Mangeskar: Arre…what sort of duffer is this! Had I taken your screen test, I would have stripped you to your knickers to assess your figure… that’s the standard practice in this line and you know that very well! A-n-i-t-a, you are behaving… as if you are acting for the first time! Huh!

Me: But… but then how long would I have to be like this… I mean…
I was still covering my twin globes with my folded arms.

Mr. Mangeskar: Hey Pyaremohan-ji… I cannot shoot like this! If she has a problem, lets quit! Sala! Waqt barbaad karne chale aate hain!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM