Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Mr. Mangeskar: Pyaremohan-ji, now you drag Anita under the shower and then do what is natural… like try to grab her breast and ass… Anita, you continue to struggle but make sure that you do not go out of the shower. That’s the laxman-rekha for you in this shot. Clear?

“…do what is natural…” – these words as if unlocked the flood gate for Mr. Pyaremohan and he really started behaving as if he was in the mood to molest me! He dragged me under the shower and I again started getting wet and taking the advantage of this very hot situation, he hugged me very tightly and forcibly moved my elbows off my breasts and pressed me to his body. I was getting weaker naturally as my breasts directly got pressed onto his chest and he was also scuffing and scratching my waist with his fingers; moreover, the shower water falling on my body made the whole situation more complex for me.

Mr. Mangeskar: That’s great Pyaremohan-ji! Carry on!

There was no need for any encouragement for this man and he was now more or less hugging me like my husband! My big boobs getting pressed fully on his chest and his flabby abdomen pushing my belly area. His hands had started measuring every part of my body and I felt his palms rested on my pumpkin ass. I could hardly struggle to get free because he was constantly keeping his lips very close to my face brushing every now and then my cheeks, nose, chin, and my lips too! Mr. Pyaremohan grabbed my ass very tightly, which made me gasp for air! And as I parted my lips, that man, like an eagle, invaded my tender lips.

Me: Aaaaaaaah!

Though I quickly moved my lips, but he was able to suck my lower lips for a couple of seconds. As I looked at him, he was smiling very wickedly as if trying to say “how long will you avoid me?”

Mr. Pyaremohan was giving me ass squeezes in a very different way, as in recent times I have had a number of these while in the ashram. This man was grabbing my ass flesh very firmly and was not releasing the flesh from under his palms for quite some time! This in effect was making me almost breathless the way he was extending the hold on my buttock flesh. His fingers dug in deep into my spongy ass cheeks penetrating my wet petticoat and panty. Surely I was extremely excited delivering this shot.

Mr. Mangeskar: Cut! Good job Pyaremohan-ji and Anita… I have taken good close ups of… of Anita’s gaand under siege! He he… Well, next I will take a few close up shots of your faces only! Anita you will just move your head to and fro avoiding Pyaremohan-ji’s lips, who is trying to kiss you. I will get this later in slow motion and will definitely be a great shot with the shower water falling on your face. Clear?

I was breathing very heavily now and my wet blouse had slid down significantly down my breasts and had exposed me very indecently. I had to stand in that outrageously sexy outfit in front of Mr. Pyaremohan. Mr. Pyaremohan moved his hands from my buttocks in the upward direction and held me at my waist for this shot. As he converged his face on mine, I started moving my head back and forth and he was obviously trying his best to smooch my lips! I could feel his deep warm breaths on my wet face and I was indeed getting weaker and weaker now due to this constant fondling! This went on for few seconds till the director shouted, “Cut”!

Mr. Mangeskar: Very well done! Okay… now let me explain what is to be done next. Anita, you will give one big jerk and Pyaremohan-ji, you will fall on the floor. Anita, you flee to the adjacent room and put the towel kept on the sofa as a cover for your breasts. Clear? I will also move out following you Anita with the camera.

I obeyed as was instructed and ran to the room and took the towel there and covered my breasts.

Mr. Mangeskar: Pyaremohan-ji, this shot is fully yours. You will now hasten through the toilet, bouncing the toilet door, and will try to catch Anita. In the process you will stumble and your lungi will fall open. You quickly restore it and come near this sofa and stop. Simple?

Mr. Pyaremohan nodded.

The shock of my lifetime was waiting for me as the shot started. Mr. Pyaremohan bounced the toilet door loudly and while running out tripped and fell on the floor and as he got up, his lungi fall open.

Me: Heiiiiiiiiiii!

I could not control my exclamation as I saw Mr. Pyaremohan was stark naked inside – as his lungi fall on the floor he stood absolutely naked in front of us! Most astonishingly, he was not wearing any underwear or brief!

My eyes obviously got attracted towards his erect lund and the thick black hairy bush above it. Mr. Pyaremohan’s lund was dangling in the air very awkwardly and he quickly stroked his lund once before wrapping it inside his lungi! I noticed his lund was already quite erect – obviously the effect of fondling me for so long.

Mr. Mangeskar: Good Pyaremohan-ji… this will produce a very good humor. Ha ha ha…

How could they show such male nudity in the ad? I could not resist myself from asking.

Me: But Mr. Mangeskar… I mean.. err… how can you show that in the ad?

Mr. Mangeskar: Show what?

Me: I mean.. he was err… he was not wearing anything beneath….

Mr. Mangeskar: Arre Anita, have you gone out of your head or what? Obviously I will camouflage that part where his lund is exposed.

Me: (still surprised) O!

Mr. Mangeskar: Well, the advancement of technology will help me do that! He he… Anyway, lets get along with our next shot. Anita, as Pyaremohan-ji approaches you, you start running round this sofa and he will chase you. You cry “Help! Help!” and run for three rounds and then Pyaremohan-ji grabs you and pushes you onto the sofa. Am I clear about the shot?

We both nodded. I was feeling rather at ease standing with the towel on my wet blouse in front of these two males; I at least remained somewhat covered!

But, not for long!

I started running as soon as the director said “Action” and Mr. Pyaremohan keeping a distance followed me. My heavy boobs started juggling very sexily below the towel as I ran and I tried to cover that with my hands. I completed the three laps continuously crying for help and finally Mr. Pyaremohan grabbed my hand and pushed me forcefully onto the sofa. The sofa was wide enough to accommodate my whole body and as I fall on the sofa there was a deep vibration due to my body weight.

Mr. Mangeskar: Cut! Very nice! Anita, you need to get down from the sofa once and give an exclusive shot. Actually I want to capture your rear from close up when you are running. I noticed that you were looking very attractive as you ran and I just want to capture that in frame. Okay?

I did not know what to say or how to react? Should I feel proud to such a comment?

Mr. Mangeskar: So what you do is you do not go in a circular fashion, but just come down running towards me from a point I tell you and then turn back and run back to that point. Hope that’s not a big ask?

Me: No…

Mr. Mangeskar: Pyaremohan-ji… if you can.

Mr. Pyaremohan quickly went towards a door, which led to another room, which was also fairly big.

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita, can you see that furniture down that corner?

Me: Yes.

Mr. Mangeskar: Okay, you go there and come running down to me. Since the distance is substantial you can freely run here.

I tried to estimate the distance and it was not less that 30-35 feet. The adjacent room too was unusually large. I nodded and started walking towards the farthest in the other room. Though I was feeling quite odd to run in this wet outfit in front of two males, but the whole shooting sequence was exciting me somewhat.

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita, keep the towel aside as I want your natural running posture, otherwise you will have to continuously hold the towel while running. That will actually kill the essence of this scene.

Me: O… okay.

I hesitatingly kept the towel on an adjacent chair.

Mr. Mangeskar: Action!

I started running and as I increased my pacing, I immediately realized that my big and heavy breasts were jumping up and down very awkwardly inside my wet blouse and honestly there was nothing I could do to stop it. My full-sized mammaries were swaying sideways as well as vertically as I ran towards the director. The director was standing midway and as I started running was pacing himself backwards with his camera.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM