Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
By this time, I was almost fully wet and water had adequately sipped inside my petticoat also making my ass and thighs fully wet.

Mr. Mangeskar: Wow! Your facial expressions are just too good! Very well done Anita! Now get into the next move… circle your finger on your navel. This is just the warmup for your peeping servant you know! Ha ha ha…

With my eyes closed, I dropped my hands from my tits to my navel area. I started poking my belly button with the middle finger of my right hand. This went on for some more moments and since I did not get further instruction from the director, I opened my eyes. He was busy capping me and as I looked down my body I noticed my petticoat clinging to my well formed thighs very indecently and the shape and size of my thighs were clearly exposed and naturally I tried to adjust my petticoat with my free hand.

Mr. Mangeskar: Hey! What are you doing? (I immediately took away my hand off my petticoat) You are on camera Anita… Maintain your position as I say and do not do anything extra.

I nodded and was compelled to alarmingly expose my well-formed thighs through my wet petticoat.

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita, your servant is watching you. So you must do something sexy to excite him… May be…you just bend a bit and rub your thighs over your petticoat.

With my wet blouse and petticoat clinging to my skin, I thought I was exposing enough. My white blouse being fully soaked was practically nonexistent and the exact position of my brassiere inside was completely visible. Did I need to do more?

I obviously did not have the guts to question the director and hence bent a bit and started rubbing my thighs with both hands and in the process my cleavage appeared very prominently over my wet blouse and also exposing the upper portions of my bulging boobs.

Mr. Mangeskar: Bend a bit more Anita… camera is unable to get a full view.

I had to bend further – now practically a couple of inches of my deep cleavage were visible to the director and as I momentarily looked down my breasts, my fleshy wet milk tanks looked awesomely exposed in that posture. I clenched my teeth in shame and waited for the director to call “Cut”.

Mr. Mangeskar: okay… okay! Cut!

My body was instantaneously upright.

Mr. Mangeskar: Very nice work Anita!

I smiled foolishly. I quickly moved out of the shower, but since I had been standing below that shower for so long, I was virtually soaked to the skin. Water was trickling down my face, throat and whole body.

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita, now we will go ahead with the next sequence, after which your servant will get inside. Okay?

I nodded.

As Mr. Mangeskar took out his eyes from the camera viewfinder, I noted that his eyes were roaming openly on my juicy body curves – it was indeed a gala sight - a voluptuous woman like me standing within two feet of him in a completely awash state clad in a white blouse and petticoat.

Mr. Mangeskar: Pyaremohan-ji, I mean the servant, will try to embrace you and you have to act as if you are trying to escape, but make sure that you both stay under the shower for some time struggling so as to make the scene a bit tempting. Am I clear?

I nodded. Though my skin was wet and cold, my inside was as if ignited in this shower water and the self boob squeeze that I just did!

Mr. Mangeskar: Pyaremohan-ji, are you ready?

Pyaremohan: Yes, yes!

Mr. Mangeskar: Fine. Lets do the last sequence of your bath Anita. I want to capture your rear portion in camera. So just turn slowly away from me so that your back faces the camera. Okay?

I nodded again taking a deep breath. I could feel the familiar itch inside my panty! I moved below the shower again and the director shouted indicating camera was rolling. I turned slowly under the shower so that my backside was towards Mr. Mangeskar and took my hands behind and begun rubbing my very prominent ass.

Mr. Mangeskar: Place your hands on your ass globes Anita…. One on each… Y-e-s… like that… slowly… You have a gorgeous gaand yaar! Carry on!

I ignored the slang as I could realize he was also pretty excited filming me. I moved my palms in circular motion on my buttocks and could clearly make out that my panty was pretty evident through my wet petticoat.

Was my panty visible to the director? Hai daiya! As I pressed my ass with my hands, I could clearly trace the outline of my panty! My God!

Mr. Mangeskar: Good! Now jiggle and sway your ass a bit Anita! Actually this will act as the climax for your servant’s entry inside. When Pyaremohan-ji enters you must cry out loudly and very naturally… okay?

As per the director’s instruction, I started to sway and jiggle my heavy ass very shamelessly. Automatically my eyes got closed in utter shyness and nervousness with the very thought that I was doing all this in front of a male! It must have been some sight for the director to see a well-developed woman like me swaying her big tight ass in front of him.

Just then…

Just then Mr. Pyaremohan broke inside the bathroom! I was still swinging my heavy buttocks and he almost crashed on me! I immediately cried out, which was of course very spontaneous rather than acting! He was clad only in his lungi and held my right arm and dragged me towards him. I bumped on his body and naturally tried to guard my breasts from pressing on him with my elbows.

Mr. Mangeskar: Cut! Cut! (We separated from each other) Anita… Anita, you must look surprised and frightened – it must look normal – someone has entered your bathroom, but you seem to… I want that staggered look in your eyes. You behave as if you forget to react and stand like a statue. Okay? Your servant would take that advantage and embrace you. Am I clear?

I nodded along with Mr. Pyaremohan who again went back to the toilet door from where the retake would take place. Mr. Mangeskar looked into the camera and said “Action”.

Mr. Pyaremohan entered again towards me in one brisk action and I tried to express what the director told me with my eyes widely open and a loud scream. Mr. Pyaremohan took hold my right hand and dragged me towards him. I tried to behave that I was very surprised and “forgot to react.” Mr. Pyaremohan used that opportunity fully to quickly pull me onto him and straightway embraced me. My whole wet body pressed on his fat half naked figure.

Firecrackers seemed to burst inside my body as I touched Mr.
Pyaremohan. My blood started gushing inside my vessels as I felt his long arms embracing my soaked back. His warm palms felt so good on my wet blouse-covered midriff!

Mr. Mangeskar: Pyaremohan-ji, you now try to kiss her and Anita, you now come to your senses and try to retaliate. Okay?

No sooner had the director completed his words, I felt Mr. Pyaremohan trying to kiss me directly on my lips!

The scoundrel! What audacity!

I felt his wet lips on my cheeks and nose and once on my lips too! Naturally by reflex action, I exhibited a very strong repulsive blow and tried to get him out of my body, but he was much stronger than me and embraced me more tightly. All this time I had been protecting my big breasts from touching his chest with my elbows, but the way he was trying to touch my lips, I had to use my hands to protect me. And…

And as soon as I lifted my hands to stop his face from touching mine, he hugged me more closely and my big firm breasts got pressed very directly to his chest.

I shrieked out!

Mr. Pyaremohan was obviously much excited getting the full feel of my well-developed mammaries and embraced me more tightly. I was naturally getting into a hopeless situation. Being unable to kiss me directly, he began to lick my wet cheeks and honestly the feel of his hot tongue on my slippery cheeks started making me significantly weak.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:40 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM