Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Mr. Mangeskar: You wear this and get ready quickly.

Saying that he handed over a lungi to Mr. Pyaremohan and then turned towards me.

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita, let me detail you the scene – you are a housewife and he is a servant. Okay?

He? Mr. Pyaremohan? A servant with such an obese figure? I could not just control a smile hearing this.

Mr. Mangeskar: I chose him as the servant because his body will amuse most people you know.

Me: True. (I was still smiling)

Mr. Mangeskar: You will be taking a bath in that toilet (he indicated to the attached bath) and your servant would act like a peeing Tom. Okay?

I nodded though naturally was getting apprehensive about the “bath”.

Mr. Mangeskar: He naturally gets excited seeing you and ultimately breaks inside the toilet and attacks you. Okay? You flee to this room and some hustle and bustle between you and Pyaremohan-ji would take place on that sofa. Okay? Then the hero enters the scene fights the bad man and rescues you with a happy ending. That’s all? Clear?

Me: Ye… yes, but who is the hero?

Mr. Mangeskar: (with a shy smile) Me of course!

Me: W-h-a-t?

Mr. Mangeskar: That would create the humorous part naaa… He is so fat and I am so thin… apart from that comical angle, the message would also be delivered that even a frail man like me turns a He-man if he wears this brand of chaddi and baniyan.

Me: Hmm…

I appreciated the whole idea of this director in my mind though was extremely nervous about what I actually need to deliver.

Mr. Mangeskar: Here goes your costume Anita! (he handed me over a white petticoat and a white blouse).

Pyaremohan: You can change in the toilet Madam.

Me: No sa… I mean no sari?

Mr. Mangeskar: Come on! Are you new to acting? How can you wear a sari while taking a bath?

I did not argue any more and hurried inside the toilet, but several questions started to bother me now as I closed the toilet door.
- this blouse looks so transparent and also white in color, what would happen to it when it gets wet?
- what will happen when Mr. Pyaremohan breaks into the toilet? What he will try to do to me?
- what “hustle and bustle” did the director mean that would take place on the sofa?

Instead of bothering too much on that, I thought that I had to be very cautious not to unnecessarily expose or allow too much of touching and grabbing during the shoot.

After I got into my shooting costume, I got out of the toilet. I was clad in a white blouse and petticoat only. No sari. Though I felt hesitant, but thankfully the blouse was adequately covering my breasts though naturally my mammaries remained protruded quite indecently converging male attentions

Mr. Mangeskar: Bah! You look perfect Anita.

The director was looking at my jutting out fully developed tits, which looked quite handsomely appealing not being covered by a sari.

Mr. Mangeskar: You have a good eye Pyaremohan-ji, he he he! She has an excellent figure even after marriage.

Pyaremohan: Thanks Mr. Mangeskar!

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita, I hope you are wearing your inners…

Even a blind man could see that I was wearing a bra, such was the transparency of that white blouse and obviously I was wearing a panty!

I just nodded.

Mr. Mangeskar: And under your petticoat?

Me: Yes obviously!

I obviously sounded extremely shameless!

Mr. Mangeskar: Fine. Let me clear this to you both that I want absolutely natural expressions on your faces when you act. So forget all other things and concentrate only on the shoot. Okay?

The director was ready with a movie camera! Mr. Pyaremohan looked horrible clad only in the lungi. His bare chest and belly looked so odd!

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita, I will position myself within the toilet. You will open the shower and stand below it. Okay?

I nodded and followed him into the bathroom. I stood under the shower and the director was very close to me with his camera. Mr. Pyaremohan closed the door and remained outside of the toilet. Naturally I was feeling rather tight with this unknown male in this small toilet.

Mr. Mangeskar: Don’t be stiff Anita! Relax… Imagine that you are alone – as if you are in your home toilet. Ignore my presence….

I tried to relax, but obviously was unsuccessful.

Mr. Mangeskar: Let me tell you what you need to do after opening the shower. You start washing your face first, then rinse your hands and then come to your breasts. Okay Anita?

Me: O… okay.

Mr. Mangeskar: Open the shower.

I switched on the shower and water started falling on my body. Thankfully the water flow was not very heavy, but the coldness of the water made me shiver and I felt so, so odd getting wet with a man standing on my nose! I started wiping my face first.

Mr. Mangeskar: Do it gently so that I can take a good view of your face.

Though I washed my face, I could jolly well feel that the water trickled through my hands and elbows onto my breasts and were soaking my blouse and bra.

Mr. Mangeskar: Great….now your hands….slowly!

I followed his instruction and now as I stretched my hands water was pouring directly on my mammaries and I was getting fully wet now. As I was looking down I could see my white brassiere getting very prominent through the blouse and I quickly tried to cover myself by angling my elbow.

Mr. Mangeskar: Okay, Anita, now rub your breasts slowly with both hands.

As I took my hands to my tight boob flesh, my face was getting flushed in embarrassment. I started rubbing my own breasts as the shower water continued to soak me. My cleavage was now prominently visible to the director, as my blouse had slipped down a bit being wet and heavy. Thank God! I could not see his eyes as he was looking into the camera, otherwise it would have been very, very embarrassing for me.

Mr. Mangeskar: Anita, now do one thing… just to make things look hot… squeeze your breasts gently…

Honestly I was getting excited doing this action. I kept my both palms right over my conical breasts and started squeezing them!

Mr. Mangeskar: No, no… not like that! Do it from below… I mean cup your breasts from below and then squeeze… Just like a male does it, are you getting me?

I nodded while taking the shower. I took my palms below my breasts and then cupped my flesh and started squeezing my big balls. I immediately could feel my nipples getting very hard and were standing up as they sensed my fingers on them. The shower obviously was helping me do this shameless and bold act quite easily! My lips started getting parted and I slowly was gyrating my hips to complete the whole action.

Mr. Mangeskar: Good Anita… Now a little more variation... since you are not using a soap... just squeeze and release your breasts for cleaning… I know that's not the process but you need to make the servant attracted too! So...squeeze and release... squeeze and release...

Honestly this continuously flowing water on my body was doing miracles! I was so quickly getting excited and was slowly getting horny doing this squeeze! I obeyed the director and gripped my both boobs with my outstretched palms and was releasing them after a full crush. My blood had already started boiling inside me and I had started enjoying my shower with closed eyes.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:40 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM